2MIN

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

 

...

Minho observed Taemin the whole ride back to the dorm. Something was off. Taemin was angry and upset and Minho couldn't understand why. He just did what he thought was best for Taemin. It was Taemin who said to break up so what was eating him? Why did he blame Minho?

 

When they arrived to the dorm, Taemin went to take a shower without a word. Minho sighed and made tea, waiting for Taemin to exit the bathroom.

"Taemin-ah, can we talk now?" He asked quietly when Taemin came out. The other members were following their own schedule so they had the dorm for themselves and could talk without being interrupted. Taemin stood still and looked down to the ground.

"Taemin-ah, please. We need to talk." Taemin took a deep breath and took a seat across from Minho.

"What?" Minho was nervous. He was fidging and his palms were sweaty.

"Why are you angry?"

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. I can tell. You are sad and angry and I know, breaking up is never easy but you were the one to end the relationship. If there is someone who should be hurt, it's me. So I just don't understand why are you so hostile towards me."

"I... I didn't want to break up."

"WHAT?"

"I... Aish. I didn't want to talk about this but I guess, I don't have a choice. I can't make up a reason why am I being like this so I guess, I will just tell you the truth. I love you."

Minho gasped.

"The whole time my feelings for you were real and honest. We feared how will our relationship work and agreed to have it open but I've never considered meeting anyone else. And even though, I know you didn't either, you sometimes did or said things, hinting that it's good we have it the way we did... you were friendly with others and I just... I felt hurt. That's what we talked about already. And I know you sometimes don't think things through but... I was already in the bad mood because of what happened during we got married and then back in the dorm with members... and when you came to my room and assumed I wanted to break up... when you said... you said you will be fine! And I just... how could you be fine? Does that mean you don't really love me? You are just with me because it's convenient?"

"Taemin-ah...." Minho was tearing up.

"I don't want to be in an open relationship with you. If you don't feel the same as me then it's better to end it. I can't take it anymore."

Taemin looked down and started to cry. Minho stood up and came to hug him.

"I am so sorry. I .... I really didn't mean it like that. When you said you wanted to break up, I felt as if the world was ending. I love you, too."

"What now?" Taemin said, shakingly and Minho just hugged him more tightly.

"Now we date for real."

Taemin smiled and Minho cupped his face. Their cheeks were wet with tears but they were happy. Minho leaned in and kissed him. They were starting to feel heat up when the others returned. Key came into the room and shouted.

"Yah guys! We need to come back later, our maknaes are just about to do it."

Taemin pulled back shyly but still glared at Key.

"What?" Key said and shrugged his shoulders, smiling.

"So you are officially back together?"

"Yeah. We... uhm.."

"You were both idiots and you finally realized it."

"Yeah, that's not fair."

"Stop teasing them, honey. Not everyone can have such a perfect relationship as us." said Jonghyun and nudged Key. 

"Why am I the only normal one in this group?" Said Onew, bringing the box of chicken.

"Uh, your relationship with chicken is not normal."

"Shut up."

The SHINee were now all smiling. The last few days were tense and stressful for everyone. It's never good when the members argue. It affects the whole group but now it seemed everything was going to be okay again. They ate dinner and talked and then went to sleep. All of them with piece of mind.

 

***

to be continued