EUNHAE + 2MIN

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

♡♡♡

"Aish, why haven't we thought about Infinite? Why?"

"Hmm... Some people still don't consider them as a part of SM. They are still under Woolim so even though SM joined with the other company, it's still a little weird..."

"But there was a colaboration between Woohyun and Key, they perform on SM Town... We should have guessed it! Of course it's not gonna be EXO. They are too busy right now and need to patch up the scandals... Aish."

"Don't be so upset, Hyukkie. You guessed 2MIN correctly."

As if the other pairing knew they were talked about, they chose the exact same moment to enter.

"Hi there."

"Hello sunbae."

"So you wanna take us on?" Hyukkie smirked.

"Well... it just turned out like that but I am always up for the challenge." Oh yeah, the Burning Charisma Minho was here.

"Take it easy... this ain't Dream Team nor the idol championship."

"Life is a game and I must win."

"Be real. 2MIN is awesome but you have nothing on us."

"We shall see about that..."

"Hey hey, you two can stop your pissing contest right now. We don't have much time before our next schedule so we should rather discuss our plans for the show, don't you think?"

"Oh my god. I don't believe it. Donghae, the voice of reason. The world can end now."

"Stop being theatrical, Hyukkie. I am quite smart if I want to be."

"So basically, you are trying to say you are just lazy to be smart?"

"Hey!"

"So... uhm, the show?"

"Oh yeah, Taemin-ah. Thanks. So what do you think?"

"Well.... we shouldn't go all the way out at the beginning... it's gonna be hard since we are already friends so we are skipping "the awkward first meeting and let's get to know each other phase" and jumping right into the fire."

"Uhm.... maybe we can start with something simple... like just showing our affection in subtle way. Let's say accidently brushing against each other or touching?"

"That's a good idea. What about diverting attention?"

"A what?"

"The third couple is Woogyu, right? They are cute together but they are not as strong as us. Maybe we should play a little with them... you know, like making the audience focus on them at the beginning since they may be a little awkward with each other."

"Taemin-ah, you are a genius!"

"By the way, did you expect them to be the last couple?"

"Nope, Infinite as a whole haven't even crossed our mind."

"We thought, it's gonna be EXO..."

"Us too..."

"Hmm, maybe we could play a joke on them or something, to make the first episode really thrilling."

"Like a hidden camera?"

"Uhm-uh."

"Whaaa, you little devil, Minho-yah"

"Well... they do always put flames CG on me..."

They burst out laughing.

"So how are we gonna prank them?"

"Let's...."

 

 

♡♡♡

a/n: sorry for the long wait :/ but here is the next part :) more coming soon, so stay tuned ;) I will explain more about the actual relationship status in real life for the pairings soon ;) thank you all for reading <3

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you :)