ALL COUPLES - EPISODE 10

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

 

***

"Hello dear viewers! You've waited a long time for the new episode, right? Well, the wait is over. You can now enjoy your favourite couples again! But first, let us show you the end of previous episode."

 

The editing team cut the scenes so it seemed like Woogyu couple couldn't finish the shoot because Woohyun felt sick and was rushed to the hospital, not because they got lost in the woods. The game was therefore abandoned and so the arc was left unfinished. However, even though the public didn't know about the accident, the people involved did as well as their agencies and they were not happy about it. Not even in the slightest.

 

The 10th episode was shot in the studio with all couples having a "talk to me" session. It was a quiet and serious concept. The production didn't want to risk any accidents.

"Welcome to our house! We have some exciting episodes after us so today we will be calm and share our stories with each other and you. It's time for us to talk about our concerns, our feelings and let you see more of us as humans. We hope this episode will bring us all closer. Enjoy!"

Sunggyu finished the opening and smiled at the others.

"Woohyn-ah, you scared us the last time. How are you feeling?"

"I'm sorry that we had to stop the show because of me. I will try to take better care of myself. I am feeling much better. Thank you all for your concern and support. It really means a lot."

"Don't need to apologize. We understand. Glad to hear, you are feeling better." Eunhyuk responded.

"So what should we talk about?" Taemin asked.

"How do you like the show so far?" Eunhyuk started.

"Well... for me it was a series of ups and downs. The show itself is great and I am very thankful I could be a part of it with Minho. Actually... the viewers probably don't know this but during the show we had a fight. A really serious fight and I think that if it wasn't for the show, it would take us much longer to make up with each other. It was a stupid fight and so I am really thankful that due to the We Got Married we could resolve our misunderstandings."

"I agree... for me it was really fun to shot with Taemin. When we debuted, we were always together. Sometimes a member would be missing but most of the time, all the programs, all the variety shows were done by us as the whole group. We lived together, practiced together every day but now... We all have our individual activies, our own schedule and we see each other less and less. This show helped us bring back the memories. Also as Taemin said, I am very grateful we could resolve our fight through the show and I think, our relationship is stronger now, thanks to We Got Married."

"I think, I will be speaking for Donghae as well when I say, that we are incredibly grateful we could be a part of such a good and easygoing show. As you all know, our time is coming. We will be enlisting soon and we were both wondering what should we do before we go. How to say goodbey to our fans? And I think, this may be one of the best presents we can leave them with. Moreover, for me it was wonderful to spend time with Donghae playing the games and doing the fun stuff. If it was just the two us, we wouldn't go to the amusement park, we wouldn't play the trust games with each other... so through the show, we could discover more about each other and bring some freshness into our relationship."

"Yes, I totally agree. We know each other for a long time and as Minho said, as the group develops, the schedules also change and the further into your career you get, the less you see the other members. As we will be enlisting soon and we don't know if we will end up together or not, the show was a perfect way for us to have fun and spend time together. Not only doing what we usually do but trying new stuff and therefore enjoying the time spend together even more. I would like to thank the producers, the station and everyone who participated in making this show because it gave us very precious memories."

"I must admit, I was very scared when we got casted as a couple. In our group, there are other couples who may be more suited for the show... I as a leader, try to be serious and so portraying my kind and funny side is not easy for me. Skinship or bromance are not something I would be familiar with. So I was really worried if I can do well, if our fans won't be disappointed... but as we started shooting, even though you played us well in the first episode :) I found myself enjoying it. I trust Woohyun the most in our group and he is one of the most important people in my life but before the show, we didn't have many opportunities to spend time just the two of us. I learnt a lot about him through the show and I learnt a lot about myself too. It helped us to get even closer to each other and I can't properly express how thankful I am for the show."

"I agree with everything that was said. First of all, I would like to thank everyone who helped to make this show and our viewers, who watch us every week. I hope, our fans had fun watching the show because we really enjoyed shooting it. Despite some minor accidents, I think this show helped us resolve some issues we weren't even aware of, strenghten our relationships and get more comfortable with each other. As Sunggyu said, the two of us have been close even before the show but we didn't express our friendship with skinship. However, we learned through the show, how important that is and I think, we are both much happier now. It's not only about what you saw during the episodes, it's also about everything else that happened thanks to the episodes. I can't talk about all of it but I want to say, that we are really really really grateful and happy we could do this show."

"Now, everyone must be wondering why are we talking as if the show was ending... Well, here are the sad news... The show is not over but the couples need to change. Woogyu are preparing for a comeback. 2MIN are starting their world tour and me and Donghae will be enlisting soon. We had a great time and we are really sad to say goodbey so soon but hopefully, we will meet you again through this show. Please continue to support the new couples!"

After the talk a video was played with favourite scenes from the show.

 

***

the end of episode

 

***

ALL COUPLES OFF SCREEN

 

"It's really a shame we need to finish the show so quickly."

"Yeah but after the last accident, it was expected the agency will pull some strings. It was an accident but still... They shouldn't have allowed something like that to happen."

"You are right... And Woohyun needs rest. He is totally overworked."

"I am fine." Everyone just rolled their eyes.

"So when will be your comeback?"

"Soon. I think less than a month. We are finishing practicing the choreo and starting with the recordings."

"We will be watching you."

"Thanks. For about your tour?"

"The first concert is in two weeks. We are starting in Seoul and then going to Japan."

"Maybe, it's for the better they decided to bring new couples. We showed a lot already and with schedule packed so tightly it would be difficult to shoot."

"You are right... the concept of the show is to be lively and happy and that would be hard to portray with us falling asleep on our feet."

"When will you two enlist?"

"Well, we got the letters so we are now just waiting for the official date but it's matter of weeks now."

"We will be thinking about you."

"Thank you."

"But the show really helped us."

"Hahaha, yeah. Especially you two. I mean, seriously... How long where you planning on dancing around each other?"

"Not everyone is so openminded about being in a homoual relationship."

"Haha, glad to hear your mind is now opened."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"Well, at least I wasn't as stupid as to try an open relationship."

"Yah, that is a low blow."

"Hey hey, guys chill. I think, we all agree we really needed to do this show."

Everyone nodded and smiled.

 

(and lived happily ever after)

 

***

the end

 

a/n: I am having a really hectic time with my studies and next year will be probably even harder. However, after I finish some of my other ongoing fanfics, I will write season 2 - the groups and couples will be open for voting :) so stay tuned :) thank you all for reading.