2MIN Arc (Key, Minho)

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

♡♡♡

 

"Yah, what are you doing here?"

"I believe this is still our dorm?"

"But aren't you supposed to live in that We Got Married house or whatever."

"Uhm-uh. Nobody expects us to be there 24/7."

"So where is Taemin?"

"Not sure. Probably has some individual schedule again. I just came to pick up some stuff I forgat."

"How was shooting of the first episode?"

"Fun. We played hidden camera on Woogyu."

"Hah. Typical. The poor guys."

"Yeah, we got them pretty badly but strangly I've been feeling kinda weird ever since."

"Weird?"

"Well, it was all just an act, right? We were only pretending but... Taemin said something and I..."

"For Christ sake, get to the point."

"Be careful, if Onew hyung hears you, you will have another week of cleaning duty."

"Yah, that's not funny! He is not here. Went out with manager hyung. Probably some company related things. So back to you and Taemin..."

"Key do you think, I am a clingy person?"

"That's the problem? That you sprawl your ugly body over him?"

"Yah, I'm not ugly! And NO. Not him. But like... do you think I am overally touchy in general?"

"Minho-yah. You simply love attention. You get friendly easily if you have a good impression of someone and you tend to touch others, yes. You also like being touched but that's simply you. Your touches are not ual, so don't worry. Did Taemin misunderstood something?"

"No, I don't think so... I mean, I am not sure how thrutful he was... like I said, we were acting but I felt like he could have been hurt by my actions sometimes."

"Of course he was and I am sure you were hurt by him, that's normal. Don't stress over it."

"Yeah, you are probably right. By the way, hadn't Woohyun called you? I thought, he would consult something like this with you."

"We only talked for a little bit when we found out they are the last couple. He is really busy now but I think he will contact me if he has any questions. I am sure to hear all about your hidden camera and his complaining."

"Hah, he will probably curse us a lot."

"Yeah."

"Do you know if he really loves Sunggyu or are they just friends? They claim to be only faking but they do have a certain chemistry between them..."

"That's been bothering me for a long time, actually. No matter how many times, I've asked Woohyun... even got him drunk, he never admitted to love Sunggyu. But I think, he does. I just can't figure out why is he denying it so vehemently. Moreover, Sunggyu is a closed book to me. I honestly can't tell, what is that guy thinking. He never really shows his affections towards Woohyun but I again feel, there is more... I just don't know. Maybe it's only my wishful thinking."

"I will pay close attention to them. Something just creeps me out when it comes to woogyu pair."

"But behave. Woohyun is really my precious friend and you know how hard it is to have someone like that in our line of work."

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna jeopardize your relantionship."

"Good."

"How is Jonghyun?"

"Fine. Still sleeping. He's been feeling tired lately. I am starting to worry he may be getting sick."

"Take care of him."

"You don't have to tell me that, you know, I will. I always do."

"Yeah, you take care of us all. You know, we all appreciate you, right?"

"Seriously. What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing... I guess, I'm a little sensitive today."

"You don't say. One would believe you have your period."

"Yah!"

"What? Can't you take a joke?"

"Aish."

"Don't swear or it will be you on the cleaning duty."

"You said Onew hyung is not here."

"But I am."

"You swear a lot more than me."

"True. But I am older so I still can order you around."

"I will take that as my cue to leave."

"Ha. You got everything?"

"I hope so. If not, I will just pop out again. Send others my greetings."

"Sure. And Minho-yah?

"Yeah?"

"Taemin is strong. He grew up too fast but still. He is our maknae so watch over him. He may not say anything but there are times he needs us. Especially you."

"Yes, I know. I will be careful."

"Bey."

 

♡♡♡

 

a/n: another short update but the chapters with only one couple will probably continue to be slightly shorter. My muse is funny so I switch from long updates to short ones and I can't predict what will happen so I will humbly ask for your understanding. I am trying to update as soon as possible and so sometimes I don't have enough ideas or enough time to write more... I hope you will understand and still enjoy this unique story when you never know what awaits you in the new update :)

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you :)