WOOGYU

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

 

♡♡♡

 

They finished shooting quickly and everyone rushed to their next schedule. Woohyun excused himself and went to the bathroom. He was still out of it. He sat down on the toilet and hang his head.

 

Oh God. How is he going to deal with this? He felt cold, scared... there was a strange pressure on his chest. Breathing was kinda difficult. It hurt. He sighed and rubbed his chest muscles. Come on. Relax. It's over. Everything's fine. Only he wasn't fine. He doubled over and tried to take deeper breaths. Time was running. He had to pull himself together quickly. Ah. What is he? An amateur? He can't be like this. He stayed in the stall for a little bit but he was not getting any better so he just sighed and stood up. Splashed cold water on his face in the sink and again tried breathing deeply. He closed his eyes and slowly counted to 10. He can do this.

 

He walked out, confident, calm with his usual smile on. He is Nam Woohyun. Main vocal of Infinite. Namstar. He is an idol. The storm passing through him is nothing. It's just a breeze.

 

♡♡♡

 

Sunggyu stayed in the car, dozing off. He was really exhausted but as the time passed he realized Woohyun was gone for a relatively long time. Was he sick? He looked pale. Just when he was about to go after him, he saw him coming back. He looked as his usual self but something was off. 

 

Woohyun silently got in the car, smiled at him and closed his eyes. Making it clear, he was tired and wanted to sleep. Sunggyu felt strange. He also wanted to sleep but something was bugging him. As if he was missing something obvious. However since Woohyun made no indication he wanted to talk, Sunggyu just sighed and dozed off again. 

 

♡♡♡

 

The ride was hell. Thank God Sunggyu was sleeping and the manager concentrated on driving. Woohyun felt cold chills going through his body. What was this? He had absolutely no fear of water. So why was he reacting so strongly? It's even worse than what his character was supposed to feel. He tightly grapped the seat. This is ridiculous. There is no reason for him to be like this. Come on, Woohyun-ah. Get a grip.

 

It took him a long time but he managed to compose himself. Somehow. He still felt strange but it was much better than before. Once they started to practice there was no place for his weakness. He had to work hard. The practice was tough as always. Everyone was sweating and panting but it was all worth it. They had to do at least this much for the fans, for the sake of their performance. 

 

Woohyun was exhausted. Shooting his drama, WGM, practicing and promoting... He was sure he could fall asleep on his feet. However, even when the rest of the members returned to their dorm, he had another schedule planned. He could barely keep his eyes open but he still dragged his tired body to the filming location. He was casted as one of the models for the new school uniforms add together with an actor Lee Jong Suk. It was a great opportunity. So he gridded his teeth and smiled. 

 

When he got to the dorm, the sun was already high in the sky. He could crash only for a few hours... then the WGM was scheduled ... Ah, could he handle the emotional distress on top of everything else?

 

♡♡♡

TBC

A/N: so this is just a quick update to spike the woogyu atmosphere a little :) this story is slowly but surely headed towards trouble :D so stay tuned :)

ps: thank you all for the great support and don't forget to subscribe, comment and UPVOTE! :) or share the story to spread the love <3 

ps2: I am 99% sure there will be got7 couple in season 2 since jackson practically asked for it xD or maybe a cameo appearance in this season (referring to the radio interview when Jackson with utmost sincerity asked why can't guys be together on WGM, god bless this man)