ALL COUPLES - EPISODE 7

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

 

***

"Hello dear viewers! For those who missed the last episode we are playing trust games! Today will be the "blind special" so the trust games will have one member of each couple blindfolded!"

 

Eunhyuk was worried. Those games required certain skills and let's be honest, Donghae wasn't exactly the competent type. Should he be the one blindfolded? He doubted Donghae would be able to navigate him correctly but if he let Donghae to be blindfolded would the other listen to him? What if he got hurt?

 

2MIN were at ease. They were both quite capable and such games shouldn't be a problem for them. At least they assumed so.

 

Sunggyu was also nervous. He wasn't exactly the sport type but his mind was good so should he navigate? He noticed how weak Woohyun recently was so was it okay to push him more?

"Hyung~"

"Hm?"

"I will be blindfolded and you will navigate, okay?"

Sunggyu blinked.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry. We will win this."

 

"Okay, so everyone please come forward. We will start with something easy: Mine fields! This is again a game you probably played before. We prepared the course with "mines" so the blindfolded member is supposed to walk through with the assistence of his partner without stepping on the mines. Good luck everyone!"

 

They all started at the same time but they had a different course for each couple. However, the lines of the course weren't hard to cross so the members could "get lost" and get into another couple's course.

 

2MIN started easily. Minho was blindfolded in this game and Taemin was shouting him the directions. He was easily missing the mines and making progress. Eunhae had some troubles but were doing actually okay. Eunhyuk was blindfolded and tried his best to follow Donghae's voice who to his surprise was actually navigating him alright. Woohyun was the blindfolded one in Woogyu couple and they were actually making the fastest progress. Sunggyu made up good signals for them and Woohyun was pretty agile so it was going okay. However, it couldn't end that easily. Donghae forgat he was opposite to Eunhyuk and mistook left for right leading Eunhyuk to cross the lines of their course into the one next to them which happened to belong to 2MIN. The timing was perfect because Minho was just next to Eunhyuk at that time, therefore they collided and fall to the ground. Both of them whining. The commotion disturbed both Woohyun and Sunggyu. Sunggyu turned to look what happened and remained quiet, forgetting to tell Woohyun the directions and Woohyun turned in the direction of the noise but continued to walk straight even though Sunggyu was not telling him anything. Of course he stepped on one of the mines. I was a small playing cube so it didn't seriously injured him but damn it hurt.

"Ow!" He yelled and Sunggyu immediately turned to him, feeling guilty.

"Ah, sorry, I was distracted." He then continued to lead him through the field and Woohuyn made it in record time even though he was slightly limping. 

"Damn that hurt."

Sunggyu crunched down and massaged his foot. 

"I am really sorry."

"Don't be. I was distracted too. I should have waited when I didn't hear your voice."

2MIN and Eunhae were both disqualified since they couldn't complete the course. 

"But it isn't fair! It was the Eunhae couple that made the mistake!" Minho protested.

"Life isn't fair. Sorry. Even though none of you completed the course without the mines exploding, Woohyun actually completed it so we decided to accept the one mine stepping on and the Woogyu couple are the winners of this game." 

 

"Okay, now I will explain the second game. This one is quite easy too. It's called "Blind crossing". So the blindfolded member will walk with his arms stretched before him to his partner and the waiting partner will meet him "palm-to-palm". This is to appreciate the finding of your partner so I hope you all have fun doing this activity."

Indeed. This was quite easy. They all changed so now the blindfolded ones were Taemin, Donghae and Sunggyu. Donghae was a little cautious moving forward but he listened to Hyuk and got to him easily. Sunggyu was similar to Donghae. His speed wasn't outstanding but he actually moved with the best accurency. He really almost walked in the straight line, directly into Woohyun. 2MIN were the fastest. Taemin ran towards with no care in the world and a huge smile on his face. He bumped into Minho and both of them laughed. They won this one. The feeling of finding their partner in the dark was really special. For Eunhae it was more emotional. After all those years together, it brought a different kind of appreciation of each other and they felt grateful. For 2MIN it was exciting. Their relationship was new and so to rely on each other so much so soon, felt like they were getting closer and closer. For Woogyu it was strange. Sunggyu felt so happy when he reached Woohyun, he almost cried and Woohyun trembled too. Their bond was also getting stronger but without both of them realizing what they felt for each other, it was different from the other couples, yet still magical.

 

"Congratulations to all of you for getting this task done. Now we will move onto a little harder game. "Horse with blinkers"! The blindfolded member is the horse so he will piggy back his partner who will navigate him but attention please! The partner is not allowed to talk! You will need to agree on the signals and complete the course. Get ready!"

 

They all switched again. 2MIN and Woogyu decided for the same position as well as signals. Minho picked up Taemin on his shoulders, holding hands. It was something dads usually do with their children. Woohyun did the same with Sunggyu. Maybe the suggested traditional piggy back would be easier - Eunhae couple did that one but for the signals "riding horse" was better position. This way, Sunggyu and Taemin could squeeze the hand of the direction they were supposed to go and if they squeezed both at the same time it would mean "stop". Eunhae had more troubles deciding the signals after they finally agreed on tapping the shoulder one. 

 

Of course, Eunhae didn't last long. Their signals were not efficient and both of them fell in the first third of the course. Woogyu had trouble too. While their signals worked perfectly, Woohyun's legs woobled. He was breathing heavily and actually trembling a little. Having leader on his shoulders turned out to be really difficult for his current state. 2MIN did it with ease. Minho was in perfect shape and they won the game again. 

"YAY! We will totally crush you all!" Minho laughed.

"Ya! Can you try harder please?" Hyukkie scolded Hae who just smirked.

"Ey, don't be so serious. It's just a show so let's have fun." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun.

"Yeah, yeah. Just a little tired." 

 

"I am sorry to say this but our time is up. If you are curious about the rest of the blind trust games, don't forget to watch the next episode! See you next time!"

 

Everyone waved to the camera and smiled.

 

***

to be continued