WOOGYU (Woohyun POV)

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

PS: WHEN I REFER TO INFINITE MANAGER FROM NOW ON I MEAN THAT HOT AND Y MAN WHO JUST BECAME MY BIAS LIST RUINER: http://i60.tinypic.com/11hqrv9.jpg

warning: this chapter may be slightly graphic for some readers so just be aware...

***

written in Woohyun POV

 

Just when I think I will really explode, the shooting ends. I feel so relieved. Gosh. I don't think I can move. Suddenly I can't meet Sunggyu's eyes. Our manager comes and rushes me to my next schedule. I don't even have time to say goodbey. I just wave at Sunggyu and follow the manager.

 

"You look pale... well greenish to be precise." says our manager.

"I think I am going to puke." I see him glancing at my belly and sighing.

"You look pregnant. As in ready to give birth to the triplets pregnant."

"Gee thanks."

"The company is going to kill you."

"Well, it's not as if I wanted to eat that much. You made me!"

"Excuse me. I most certainly DID NOT make you eat so much you would look like you swallowed the watermelon."

I moan and rub my belly.

"Just stop. I feel terrible." He touches it and silently curse.

"It's even hard. This is a problem Woohyun."

"Why?"

"Well... how should I put this... This ehm "size" may be normal somewhere but certainly not between the idols. And we all know how THIN you are. So how do you expect to go out looking like this?"

"What am I supposed to do then?"

"I will get you something so you can empty out before your next schedule."

"Empty out? That was said awfully nicely."

"Pardon you but are you comfortable enough to talk to me about ?"

I shake my head and gulp. 

"Uh. No. Not really."

"Then don't complain about my wording."

 

The car stops next to a pharmacy and the manager goes out and buy some laxatives. This just makes me feel really uncomfortable. On the other hand, I would do anything to relieve the painarrow-10x10.png. Gosh. I've never thought overeating could hurt so much. The manager is fairly quick and soon we continue on our ride which by the way makes me feel even sicker. Every movement is like hell. We reach our destination in less than a hour. The manager gives me the laxatives and guides me to the toilets. I know he bought really strong ones since we don't have much time but the painarrow-10x10.png that suddenly erupted from my stomach caught me totally off guard. 

 

I spend exactly 47 minutes sitting on that toilet but the moans I am letting out are signs of the painarrow-10x10.png not relief. Much to my manager's and well mine disappointment I didn't manage to "empty myself out". At least not enough. I am drenched in sweat and I feel cold. This is a nightmare. 

 

"Okay... Hmm... This is not good. You look like hell but we can't postpone this interview. So uhm. I will get you some larger clothes... and you will your stomach a little."

I shake my head.

"I can't."

"Woohyun-ah."

"It hurts too much as it is." I rasp out.

"I will get you some painkillers. Now go get your make-up done. They need to make you look like a person." 

I slowly make my way towards the stylists, my legs are totally wobbly. Oh my. How am I going to answer any of the questions? I can't think. I am in so much painarrow-10x10.png I fade out for a moment. When I come back to myself, I can't even recognize myself. The wonders of make-up never fail to amaze me. They don't just mask the traces of my obvious distress, they actually make me look good. I faintly smile. At least, I won't worry the fans. Getting into my clothes is a bigger problem. The manager did what he could. I know that. The clothes are really baggy. Not exactly fashionable but they look alright. I brace myself and try to in my stomach. With the help of the manager I get them on and even fasten the belt but I feel as if I would burst any moment. 

 

We start the interview and I put on my act. I smile and nod and try to reply to the questions. I am answering mechanically. Most of the questions are the same as always so I know the answers by heart. They've been drilled to me. If they ask something different I don't give a straight answer just mutter something like "I am not sure..." or "We shall see about that in the future..." The interview is not long. It's just one of those promotional ones so even with a few NGs, we are done in 20 minutes. I pose for a few pictures afterwards and politely excuse myself. 

 

The painkillers helped but they make me sleepy. The manager again helps me to change to my normal clothes and we are on our way back to the dorm.

"Do we need to go to the hospital?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I just want to sleep."

"That's because I gave you the drugs. You were in a lot of painarrow-10x10.png before. Are you sure you are alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just really overdid it."

"Sometimes you just work too hard."

"Wow, I would have never imagine I will hear something like this from the company person."

The manager just smiles. I close my eyes and doze off. When we reach our dorm, I tiredly go to the room I share with Sunggyu and drop on the bed. I am dead to the world in a second.

 

***

to be continued