WOOGYU

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

 

***

When Woohyun woke up in the morning, the first thing he saw was the leader's face. Sunggyu was sleeping, his face only inches apart, his hand still on his belly. He froze. His breath hitched and he just kept starring. Oh... Sunggyu was so sweet. He wished he could stay like this forever. Just watching him. However, his stomach suddenly churned and he felt a bile in his throat. Oh no... He bolted out of the bed and run to the bathroom. He barely made it in time.

 

Sunggyu didn't plan to sleep but he must have dozed off somewhere along the way when he felt the sudden quick motion next to him. He tiredly opened his eyes and saw Woohyun running out. He sat upright wanting to follow him but froze. Should he? Wouldn't Woohyun feel embarrassed? He decided pride is not important when you are sick. You need someone next to you during those times. So he stood up and went after him.

 

Woohyun was already finishing by the time Sunggyu got there.

"Hey..."

"Good morning, hyung."

Woohyun faintly smiled.

"Is it still bad?"

"I feel much better now. I think, I just needed to get it out. You know my stomach is weak. I can't eat oily food... I don't know why it took so long but I am honestly feeling very relieved now."

Sunggyu smiled and sat next to Woohyun on the bathroom floor. He his hair.

"Take it easy today. You need to get your energy back."

"I have to practice. You know that."

"Yes but I won't be hard on you today. You can take your time."

"Hyung~"

"If I see you pushing yourself again, I will be very mad. Do you hear me? You are exhausted. The schedule is too much for you so just rest when you can. Okay?"

Woohyun had his eyes closed, the faint smile on his lips. Sunggyu wondered what was he thinking? Woohyun sometimes had that expression. Almost as if he was lost in some dreamland. Had Sunggyu's words really made him that happy? They weren't anything special... just the normal caring of the leader. Sunggyu didn't know that it didn't matter how small his manifested affection was, for Woohyun it would always mean much more. 

 

Sunggyu indeed let Woohyun be that day. He watched and made sure he practiced only enough to learn the steps so he wouldn't fall behind with them and not more. Woohyun of course wanted to perfect the moves but leader was stubborn. No matter how much Woohyun complained, Sunggyu wouldn't let him dance more. He dragged him back to the dorm and made him sleep. They were scheduled for the WGM shooting early next day and afterwards Woohyun would go shooting for the drama. Sunggyu wasn't sure if Woohyun could get any sleep tomorrow so he wanted to make sure that he got enough rest today.

 

Indeed. The upcoming days were not easy for the younger male. Not easy at all.

 

* to be continued *

don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote :3