ALL COUPLES - EPISODE 2

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

♡♡♡

 

"Okay so what is the next game?" Asked Eunhyuk sulking.

"Well... Since some of you are in a need of cleaning, the next game will be played in the water."

"Yesssss!" Everyone cheered. Except Woohyun. He was not scared of water. Actually he was a good swimmer but ... In his recent drama, the character he plays has a fear of water. In one of the first episodes of the drama he had a scene when he almost drowned. He acted well but ever since that scene he has a strange feeling about the water. The shooting was difficult and he drank a lot of water.... imagining he is deadly frighten and almost drowning... it still has an effect on him. He didn't have a chance to be near water since then. However, now... He was okay while they were on the beach. Going in the water... It suddenly seemed hard. He didn't say anything to anybody and he didn't want to worry Sunggyu so he decided to just bear it. Afterall, it was all fake. It was just a drama. He will be fine.

"Please let me explain the game. One of you will hold his breath and stay underwater while the other will have to solve questions given to him. He can only answer the questions while his partner is under water. You will be given 3 minutes each and the pair who answers more questions win."

"This is disadvantageous to us." Said Taemin solemnly. They were both weak when it came to answering questions.

"Well, nothing we can do about it. I will go down. I can hold my breath for long so at least I will buy more time." Said Minho and Taemin smiled shyly.

"I will be the one answering in our team." Said Eunhyuk and Donghae nodded. He was a loser when it came to games.

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun.

"Uhm... I think, I should be the one answering. Will you be okay?" Woohyun looked a little pale but he nodded. Sunggyu was the genius. Of course, he should be the one answering.

And so the game started. Eunhae answered 8 questions with Donghae going up to take a breath twice. 2MIN anwered 7 questions but Minho took a breath only once. Woohyun was scared. He needed to stay under water as long as Minho to give Sunggyu a chance to win. Ah. He tried hard. He ignored all the flashing red signals in his head as well as the dark spots dancing before his eyes. Sunggyu kept answering the questions but when he came to number 8 he realized Woohyun had not come out. Not even once. It was almost two minutes. Could he really held his breath for so long? He got worried and glanced in the water. Woohyun had his eyes closed but looked calm so Sunggyu quickly answered two more questions and sealed their victory. 

"Yeah, you can come out now. We won." He said but Woohyun gave no reaction.

"Yah!" He shouted and pulled Woohyun up. Woohyun blinked and started coughing. He was breathing hard and Sunggyu frowned.

"You didn't have to push yourself so hard. I'm smart, you know that. You could have come out to take a breath." Woohyun smiled weakly but didn't say anything. Oh no. He couldn't come out. Why? Because he would not be able to go down again. But he couldn't say that, could he? How stupid is he to be affected so much by a drama? 

"We will take a short break so you can dry yourself up and then we will continue."

 

♡♡♡

 

"Hey, doesn't Woohyun look sick?"

"He is a little pale but I am sure it's only due to the schedule."

"But he looked really weird."

"Hae. Please look in the mirror. You look weird, too."

"Pche, yeah right. This coming from you is just wrong."

"Yah!"

"What? I love you and all but I am the handsome one."

"You said, I look handsome to you! I have the interview recorded!"

"Yup, you are handsome. To me. Subjective point of view."

"Oh my God. You drive me crazy."

 

♡♡♡

 

"I can't believe Woohyun beat me."

"Well... you can't always be the number one."

"Oh I can. And I am! How could he stay under the water for so long? I was going crazy to last 90 seconds and he... he got over 2 minutes!"

"Calm down. It just happenes. Don't stress yourself. You are a rapper. He is a main vocal. Of course he has a better control."

"I refuse to acknowledge this."

"Yeah, yeah. Keep denying it. We still lost."

"Thanks Taemin-ah. Keep pouring salt on my wounds."

 

♡♡♡

 

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You look really tired."

"Yeah, I... I guess, I am tired but I'm fine. Don't worry."

"Uh-huh."

Sunggyu took a close look at Woohyun. He was pale, had dark circles under his eyes and he even seemed disoriented... As if he was scared. But what could scare him? He was probably really just tired. They were really making him busy this time. He needs to keep an eye on him. Being hardworking is a given but pushing yourself too hard may really hurt Woohyun. He can't let that happen.

 

♡♡♡

TBC

a/n:  So a little trouble lies ahead :) Stay tuned xD

ps: sorry about the editing, I can't make the text the same size. /I will kill this editor -_-/

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you :)