WOOGYU

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

♡♡♡

"Are you ready?"

"Almost."

"You seem to be packing a lot."

"Well... we are going to live there and being busy with our comeback and drama, I really don't think I will be able to return to the dorm for a while..."

"Ah yeah..."

"Hyung... I... You know this is supposed to be a romantic show so if I sometimes do things you may not like just bear with it, okay? I am not trying to hurt you... just the other couples are really strong and I know, we won't be able to be like them but we should try to make the difference as small as possible. The fans will love it and who knows? We may become really popular. You know, how bromance is always causing such a hot response from the girls. So.. just don't hate me okay?"

"Ah, Woohyun-ah... it's not like that. I don't hate you... I could never hate you. It's just... This is hard on me. Look, I have no problem with skinship or fanservice, you know that. It's more like... how should I say this? I am not homophobic but I fear people will start to see us as gays. Our country is still very conservative. They may squee when we hug on the stage but if we are labeled as homouals... that's the end. They ship us together because it's easier for them to imagine us together than with some other girl but deep down they still hope, that one day it's gonna be them by our side. It was so hard for us to debut, even harder to get famous. But now? Now, I feel we finally made it. We are no longer a group from a small company that noone knows. We are on the top of the charts, we even belong to the SM Family now. SM! A ing SM wanted US. And it just feels surreal. Like I am still only dreaming... I don't want us to loose this. I know fame is not forever but I... I want us to go on for a little more."

"Ah, hyung..." Woohyun looked ready to cry.

"Don't. Don't you dare cry! Just pack quickly so we can leave."

♡♡♡

a little later

"I'm so nervous."

"Don't be. You know Eunhyuk and Donghae and I know Minho and Taemin so..."

"Yeah, but they are still our sunbaes and so good at fanservice..."

"We are not bad ourselves."

"I am still nervous. You are much better at this than me. What if I bring you down?"

"Hyung..."

"I will try, okay? But you also need to promise me, that you won't get angry."

"Angry?"

"I may say something harsh or even cruel. You know, I am not always great at handling certain things so I may snap and ... just remember, we are members of Infinite. We are friends and that won't change, okay?"

"Yeah... don't worry. I am used to your mood swings."

"Gee thanks."

"I'm just beeing honest."

"Yeah, yeah."

"By the way, shouldn't we buy something?"

"You mean as a welcome present?"

"Well... I know, it's the first shooting for all of us but still... they are our sunbaes."

"Okay, let's buy something sweet. I know a good fish cake bakery."

"That's great."

♡♡♡

a/n: so here comes some sweet woogyu moments :) now get ready for the drama! xD 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you :)