ALL COUPLES - EPISODE 9

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

 

***

The rest of the members were waiting for the woogyu couple to finish their part so they could shoot an ending together but time passed and there were no news about them.

"Hey, what happened with the woogyu couple?" Asked Eunhyuk.

"We don't know. We are currently in the process of finding out. They left about an hour ago but didn't come back and we can't reach them nor the cameraman."

"What?"

"Please don't panic yet. We are preparing the search party at the moment and mobilizing local units, like police and rescue team."

Everyone looked at each other worriedly.

"We want to help too."

"I'm sorry but you can't. It's already bad enough that we had lost two idols in the woods. We can't risk you getting hurt. Any of you. So you must stay here but we will inform you as soon as we have any news."

The PD left, barking orders at everyone along the way. Oh, it was serious.

"Oh my God, do you think something happened to them?"

"I'm sure, they are okay. Maybe they just got lost or something came up but don't worry, Taeminie, they will be both fine."

"I can't believe there are no news about them. What about the rest of the team?" asked Donghae.

"Well, for this part only cameraman came with us. The rest stayed here so basically, it's just three people... They could have get lost. It's already pretty dark outside."

"Well, I will be damned. Minho, you are a genius!"

"Huh?"

"If they are lost, wouldn't it be easier to just shot something up in the air that will tell them which direction to go?"

"Hyukkie! You are the best!"

Eunhyuk ran to the PD and told him the idea. 

"Oh my God, why didn't we think about that?"

Suddenly someone came running to the PD.

"We found the cameraman! He ran out of the tape so he was returning back when he fall and broke his leg. He told Woohyun and Sunggyu to wait for him but when we reached the place where he left them, they weren't there so we assume, they wanted to come back but lost their way."

"Okay, let's continue with the seach party, they may also gotten hurt but at the same time, let's fire some lights. If they are capable of walking, they may reach us sooner. They shouldn't be too far away."

They've got the special lights used during rescue missions and fired the first one. 

 

***

meanwhile Woogyu

 

"So what are we going to do?"

"Wait. We are going to wait. They must be looking for us already."

Woohyun smiled.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"This whole situation kinda but at the same, I am incredibly happy it happened."

Sunggyu chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Pabo."

"Hey, don't mess my hair style! Image is my life."

"You already look like so no damage done."

"Aw, you hurt my heart, hyung."

"Seriously, though. How are you feeling?"

"Fine."

"Woohyun!"

"Okay, maybe not great but it's still okay. I am used to it."

For some reason, that only made Sunggyu sadder.

"I'm a bit cold."

Sunggyu smiled and came closer, hugging him.

"Better?"

"Much."

They stayed like that for a while when a loud BAM was heard and a shooting red light came up in the sky.

"Wow. I didn't know there would be fireworks." Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"They are not fireworks, pabo. They are telling us their location. Come on. We know which way to go, now."

"Pretty impressive. It probably wouldn't occur to me."

"Yeah, it's pretty smart."

And so they slowly started to make their way back. Which turned out to be a lot harder than they assumed. For one, it was really dark and  even with the light from their mobile phones it was difficult to go through stones, fallen woods, etc. Moreover, it was pretty spooky. So even though, they weren't scaredy cats, the different noises startled them. Well, just that feeling of unknown was hard to handle. And lastly, Woohyun really wasn't fine. As soon as they started to walk again, he realized he must be running a really high fever. Everything was kinda swaying with him and he wasn't sure how long will his legs support him.

"Hyung, wait~" He rasped out after a few minutes. Sunggyu immediately froze.

"Hey~ it's not far now. Should I help you? Carry you?"

Woohyun really hated his body at the moment but he couldn't pretend anymore. 

"Yeah, please help me."

Sunggyu smiled and wraped his arms around Woohyun, helping him support his body. They walked for another few minutes but Woohyun kept stumbling and loosing his balance. They found an open place and Sunggyu lowered him down.

"Yah... You are scaring me."

"I'm okay... Just a bit dizzy." His breath was shaky and irregular. Sunggyu cursed.

"Come on, I will carry you."

"Hyung. No."

"No arguing. We are almost there, climb up."

Woohyun wanted to protest more but he really had no strenght left so he got on the leader's back. Sunggyu would lie if he said it was easy but it wasn't as bad. Woohyun really lost a lot of weight and they were close enough. However, what made him anxious, send his heart to his throat and made his steps faster was the warmth that radiated from the body on his back. If he wasn't afraid of hurting Woohyun more, he would have run. He wouldn't voice it out but he was scared. Seeing Woohyun so sick and weak felt like a punch to his stomach. 

 

***

 

As soon as they reached the shooting site, everyone rushed to them. Sunggyu explained what happened while the medic team took care of Woohyun. Eunhae and 2MIN made the closing statement.

"I know, you are probably wondering why woogyu isn't with us but don't worry! They are both fine and the reason why they aren't here will be revelead in the next episode, so be sure to catch it!"

When they received an OK, they decided to go see Woohyun.

"I am curious how they are going to cover this."

"Oh, they will think about something. Hidden camera or some other special surprise."

When they reached the medic station, they were stunned to see Sunggyu sitting on the chair beside Woohyun, holding his hand.

"Yah, Taemin-ah, am I dreaming or is THE Sunggyu holding Woohyun-huyng's hand."

Donghae and Eunhyuk also gaped.

"Had they finally got together?"

"Seems like it."

"Oh thank Lord. I thought, I would go crazy watching them tiptoeing around each other when it was so obvious to everyone except themselves, that they like each other."

Everyone nodded. They didn't want to disturb their moment but decided to still at least show their concern and support.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

Woohyun smiled.

"Better. Thank you for coming."

"Aw, please. That's given. But next time don't push yourself so hard. If you are sick, just say so. The world ain't gonna end if you shoot later or don't appear in some eps."

Woohyun smiled.

"Yeah, I won't act like a hero next time."

Everyone laughed.

"So, we need to go back. We hope, you get better soon. See ya! And take care!"

"Bey~"

And so the 2MIN and eunhae left, leaving our new couple alone. Soon their manager would come and bring them both home but Woohyun had to finish getting his IV.

"You really scared me this time, you know."

"I do. I'm sorry."

"Are you feeling better?"

"It's just a cold, hyung. I'm not dying."

"Oh, you better not be or I  will kill you myself."

Woohyun smirked.

"If I knew, we would get together thanks to me being sick, I would have gotten this cold a long time ago."

Sunggyu punched his arm.

"Yah! We didn't get together because you are sick. We were just stupid not confessing our feelings before."

Woohyun smiled. His eyes felt heavy.

"I'm kinda tired, hyung."

"It's okay. You can sleep. I will watch over you."

Woohyun fall asleep soon after, the smile never leaving his face. And Sunggyu remained sitting next to him, holding his hand and beating himself up for how stupid he was not telling the other sooner how much he meant to him.

 

***

to be continued