ALL COUPLES - EPISODE 1

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

♡♡♡

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu entered the room. Eunhyuk was starring at Minho and if looks could kill, Minho would not be here anymore. Taemin was standing awkwardly next to Minho, bitting his lower lip. Donghae looked frustrated.

“Stop it.” He said to Eunhyuk.

“No.”

Cameramen were slowly leaving, the cameras were being turned off. It was clear they stopped shooting for a while.

“You are overreacting.”

“I am not.”

“Hyukkie…”

“Don’t use that tone with me when I am angry.”

“I don’t see why this is a problem.” Said Minho.

“You shut up. I know you are coming back as mature idols  and with your experience you deserve more respect now, so yup, trust me I get this new mean and tough image when you are trying to appear to be on the same level as us. I told you, it’s okay to act a little bit, that we will take your jokes but you crossed the line. This is not about the disrespect or you being rude, this is about you obviously flirting with Donghae! I warned you! I know it can spice the show a little bit and we both agreed that later on we will maybe try a little bit of that jealousy act but not in the first freaking episode and definitely not with you all over my man! Look, you and Taemin may have one of those weird open minded relationships or whatever but we do not! We are happy together and we are gonna stay happy. So you can stop having those erted fantasies!”

“Eunhyuk!”

“I don’t want Donghae, you moron. Yes, I am being very rude and I apologize but this is going overboard. You need to learn how to control yourself. Donghae is an idol. Many females want him and many males do too. Nothing you can do about it. I like Donghae. I’ve admitted that much a long time ago. However, I am also very happy in this weird open-minded relationship. I would never really go after your man. I know, you are together. Gosh, who do you think I am?”

"I don't know anymore. What is SM doing to you? Or is it fame? You know, I like you guys, but lately you are all acting out. As if you are looking down on us."

"You can't be serious. We always greet you! You know, we are only doing this for the show."

"Yeah? Then what's with all the swearing?"

"That's done only in private! And for love of God, we are still only humans, we need something to ventil out our feelings. We don't drink, we don't smoke, we don't go clubbing... we need something or we would go crazy. Yes, swearing is not nice and we will try to limit it later on but right now we need it."

"That's just an excuse."

"Look, you are my hyung and sunbae and I respect you a lot, but I will not sit still and let you insult me either."

"I am just stating the facts and drawing a line for you. You will stay away from Donghae, do you understand?"

"We are doing this show together, how am I supposed to keep my distance? Are you listening to yourself? You said we are gonna cooperate, that this show will be totally awesome with all four of us here and yet, we hardly began and you are already loosing it."

"You...!"

"Hyukkie, that's enough. Minho is right. You are stressed and tired, I know. I understand and I am sorry. I should have paid more attention to you. I just didn't realize... you know, how clumsy I am with reading the situation so let's forget about this, okay?"

"No." To everyone's suprise it was Taemin who spoke.

"This show is supposed to be fun. We agreed that Eunhae will play the mature couple and the two of us will make fools out of ourselves. Woogyu would somehow figure out how to fit with us. And when we got here, we honestly tried our best to make you all laugh and enjoy yourself. We are risking our popularity, our fans leaving the fandom acting the way we did. You know, it's not the real us and yet, we are sacrificing this for the sake of this show, for you. But we are still humans here, we still have emotions. Eunhyuk is overreacting, yes. He is known for being honest and upfront with everyone so this approach may not be the best, but that doesn't mean he is not right. I appreciate you apologizing to him, Donghae-hyung, but I don't think you realize what exactly you did wrong. Neither of you realize because it's natural for you. Of course, we are going to flirt with the audience and tease our fans, but once the cameras are off, we don't go and flaunt ourselves at anyone who comes across. Minho does it. Every single time. Donghae-hyung is more subtle but still. He also likes the attention. He is all shy and insecure but once he is close to somebody, he won't stay still. I know, it doesn't mean much, you both just have that clingy personality but you should know it would hurt your partners. Whether we are in the open relationship or not. It would hurt even if we were just friends, right Woohyun-ah?"

The Woogyu pair was standing a little back, just quietly watching so Woohyun was startled to suddenly being asked a question like that.

"I... uhm.. I guess?"

Taemin then came to Sunggyu and threw his arm over Sunggyu's shoulders, clinging to him. Sunggyu froze. He didn't even breathe.

"So this doesn't bother you?" Woohyun flushed. He wasn't sure what he should... could say.

"I... a little?" Taemin walked behind Sunggyu and gave him a back hug.

"What about this?"

"We are not ... like that... so uhm... I..."

"Admit it. You hate this, don't you?"

It was Eunhyuk who came to pull Taemin off.

"Stop. You are freaking the two of them out and Sunggyu is uncomfortable.

"Oh, yeah, I am sorry, Sunggyu-hyung. I got carried away." Taemin bowed and Sunggyu just nodded, still at loss.

"We get it, we are sorry, Taemin-ah. We will change, right Minho?" Minho nodded.

"I guess, I was wrong, I shouldn't talk back, hyung. It just... You know, how I am."

"Yeah, I know, I am sorry, too. I just didn't see Donghae in a while and it got to me..."

Everyone smiled at each other.

"But why did you two stayed so quiet and got all awkward with Taemin's questions? I know, you are not officially together but this is a bromance show, you should act more like a couple even if the cameras are off."

"I apologize. I was just really startled." Said Sunggyu.

"You should also smile more. Come on, let's fool around a little. Or they will call you a grumpy grandpa couple!"

"We are not that experienced in faservice yet but I hope we could learn a lot from you, sunbaes." Said Woohyun.

"You are doing great! It's Sunggyu who needs to try harder." Woohyun quickly looked at Sunggyu and saw him flinch. God dammit. Who do they think they are? Just a minute ago, they were going to bite each other heads off and now they are all united and picking on them. Hell no. 

"Yah, it's not his fault!" He said harshly.

♡♡♡

 

a/n: it took me a lot longer than I expected but finally here is the new ep :) enjoy ^_^ the fight continues on xD and please don't kill me :D 

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you :)