WOOGYU DATE

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

 

***

 

Woohyun put a hand on his belly and gently rub it. The coke didn't settle down yet and he silently cursed. Damn it. He felt horrible. Even if he felt sick before, now he felt even worse. His stomach was slightly expanded and he desperately needed to burp but with the cameras rolling that was not possible. So he just kept dry swallowing and trying to act normal. He couldn't show how much he was struggling. There was no time for that.

 

But how was he supposed to eat the dinner? They planned a full course for them. To get enough footage, they must have prepared several different dishes... Oh my. Woohyun hoped, he would feel better with time but the ride to the restaurant was far too short. He broke in a cold sweat and kept swallowing. This is going to be hard. Really hard.

 

Sunggyu noticed Woohyun was a little pale but he assumed it was due to the busy schedule. Something was again wrong but Sunggyu was clueless. It's funny how he couldn't read Woohyun at all despite being the closest to him. 

 

***

written in Woohyun POV

 

I wonder if I could excuse myself and go to the bathroom without anyone noticing. I could just quickly throw up and maybe I would feel better afterwards. I look around and immediately abandon that idea. There is no way they would leave me be long enough for me to take care of my business. And puking takes a significantly more time than just using the toilet. I put a hand on my belly and use the moment to silently burp. Gosh. I am never drinking coke again. 

 

They take us to our seats. We have a private table and it all looks so romantic. When I see Sunggyu looking in awe at all the decorations, something in my chest swell. Damn it all. If I can make Sunggyu happy I can endure anything. I smile at him and he returns my smile, his eyes glittering and I feel as if I won a lottery. Momentarily, my discomfort is forgotten and all I can see is him. The cameras are rolling, capturing our sweet exchange of looks and smiles and I just pray the love in my eyes is not that obvious. 

 

We sit down and start to chat. About nothing in particular. For a change Sunggyu talks more and takes the lead. I am grateful because I have enough trouble focusing on eating the food they start to serve. The time flies by his side. I give my attention to him and ignore myself. I am not important. I can take the pain. So I take bite after bite, smiling, replying to him and commenting on whatever he says. This date is everything I ever dreamed of. The two us together, enjoying a dinner and talking. It feels nice, warm and for a moment I let the love I keep inside show. I let myself to look at him with all of my hidden feelings. I brush my hands upon his. I feed him and let him feed me. I laugh and giggle and pretend this is not a show but we truly are on a date. 

 

He seems comfortable with everything I do and I couldn't be happier. He is not shying away from the light skinship, he also treats me as if I was precious, looking at me gently. Oh how much I wished to see this look in his eyes. How much I wish he would look at me like that all the time. 

However, no matter how hard I try to ignore the red control blinking and my stomach churning, I can't pretend forever. We consumed a lot of food and my belly is painfully trying to escape from my tight jeans. The belt is pressing at it too much. But how could I unfasten it? Should I really go to the toilets? Wouldn't it be rude? Moreover, standing up and making the content of my stomach swirl doesn't sound so appealing either. 


 

*** 

to be continued

 

a/n: I know that the chapters are getting shorter and the wait longer but I am having a really tough period of time right now when it comes to my work and school so please be patient I will try to update more and write more. I had a hard time writing this chapter... don't know why :/ anyway, all of the couples are going to suffer a little but if misfortune doesn't come alone, it means you won't fight it by yourself :) and the strongest relationships are built through overcoming obstacles :)