EUNHAE DATE PART 3

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

 

***

Eunhyuk was in full panic mode. Seeing Hae fainting just like that... he was not prepared for that AT ALL. He dropped to his knees and put Hae's head in his lap, caressing his face and trying to wake him up. Their bubble suddenly started to move again but he was no longer paying attention.

"Hae... Hey~"

"Baby, come on... wake up..."

He pleaded and his hair, touched his chest... all of his actions were gentle and careful. No slapping or shaking... Those actions were his first instinct when coming to Hae and so he did them without really knowing what he was doing. They arrived to the other side and there were people waiting for them. They took Donghae out and started fanning him, put his legs up, etc. Eunhyuk stood there, fighting back the tears.

 

Suddenly the PD came and apologized.

"I am so sorry. This was such a wonderful date we thought maybe we could shoot enough footage for more than just one episode and we wanted to create a more intimate atmosphere between you so we prepared a hidden camera. We stopped the drive on purpose, hoping you two will have a chance to talk more privately and at first it worked, we were overjoyed with the way Donghae opened up. I am sure the fans will squeel in delight hearing it but we totally failed to notice he was feeling sick. I mean, none of you is scared of water or closed spaces so we assumed you will be fine. We were at fault and I don't know how to apologize properly. I am really very sorry." He bowed down but Eunhyuk was angry. How could they risk their safety just like that? What if something really went wrong?

 

He took a deep breath. Yeah, often times you are forced to do even dangerous things in the variety shows. It's the trend nowadays. The viewers want to see you suffer. Eunhyuk really couldn't understand what was wrong with people lately. But yeah, they were used to doing stupid stuff and you never know what will go wrong. Sometimes the easiest stunts hurt them the most. He was sure the PD and everyone else didn't mean anything bad... As he said, they are not claustrophobic or anything so who could have imagine Donghae would faint? He himself was still in shock. However, all of this didn't change the fact that Eunhyuk was angry. Maybe if he was the one hurt, he would react differently but it was Donghae. His Fishy. He couldn't stand seeing him hurt or in pain. He wanted to shout at the production team but he bit his tongue. Super Junior was no longer the strongest. They were slowly reaching their point. They were getting old and he couldn't damage their reputation just because his feelings suffered. 

 

"It's okay. We understand but please be more careful from now on." He bowed and left before he really lost it. He sit besides Hae and took his hand into his. A medic came and explained what happened.

"Don't worry. He is okay. He was just tired today and since you were under water, the pressure is a little different and when the ride stopped and you remained in the close space with no fresh air, his blood pressure just suddenly dropped and he passed out. It's nothing serious. He will wake up soon."

Hyukkie nodded and felt relieved. At least, it wasn't anything bad. Just as the medic predicted, Hae woke up in a few minutes.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"What happened?" Donghae was confused. The last thing he remembered was being stucked in the bubble with Hyuk but he was now lying on bed in a tent.

"You fainted."

"I WHAT?"

"Yeah." Hyukkie chuckled and Hae scowled.

"Yah, that's not funny!"

"No, it isn't." Said Eunhyuk, suddenly serious.

"Oh." Donghae realized his boyfriend must have been worried about him.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Hyukkie ruffled his hair and smiled.

"Are you sure you are okay? Nothing hurts?"

"Yeah, yeah, I am fine."

"I thought..." Eunhyuk started but couldn't continue. Donghae sit up and pulled him in the hug.

"I am fine. Don't worry. Just a faint spell. I feel totally healthy now."

Hyuk hugged him back and nodded. 

"Hey, when did we loose our handcuffs?"

Hyukkie chuckled.

"You realized it only now?"

Hae puffed.

"They released us as soon as they got in. I mean, you were out. It was obvious the filming is going to stop."

Hae nodded.

"Hey, do you think they will let us borrow them?"

Hyuk was confused.

"What for?"

Hae blushed.

"You know..."

Hyukkie stared at Hae not following his boyfriend at all but seeing his red face, he suddenly got the idea.

"Oh. OH. I... I didn't know you were into... ehm... that stuff."

"I am not. Well... I don't think I am. We never tried... so uh I thought... Maybe we could try something different."

"Oh you are so cute when you are stuttering." Hyukkie smiled and patted Hae's cheeks.

"Don't be shy. Of course we can try whatever you want. I will ask the PD but I am sure after what happened today he will listen to all of my requests without any questions."

"Really? Why?"

"He blames himself. It was actually a hidden camera on us but when you fainted I guess he felt really guilty."

"Omona. We must use this!"

"What?"

"Well, let's get our date destinations, games or something else that would be of an advantage for us in the next eps!"

"Oh my God. You are so evil."

Hae rolled his eyes.

"I just make use of what I can."

"Yeah, yeah. Now rest. I am going to get our handcuffs so you better be ready for tonight!"

He winked, leaving Donghae all excited.

 

***

to be continued