The Bicycle and The Tennis

The Meaning of Being a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You did not eat the dish I brought you last night,” remarked Sulli as Minho opened his door and surprised to see Sulli waiting.

               

 

“I can’t eat the crab because I’m allergic to it and how can I eat such dish not appropriate for a human?” said Minho ignoring Sulli turning his back towards the stairs.

 

 

“Excuse me, if you’re referring to the curly cukes and radish salad, you should’ve at least tasted before saying your words,” said Sulli but she didn’t hear any reply from Minho. Minho just went straight downstairs so she just followed.

 

 

“Oh good morning son! Let’s have breakfast. Sulli cooked!” greeted Mr. Wooyoung as he chewed a ramen lettuce.

 

 

“There’s no need. I can just go at the school and have breakfast,” said Minho turning his back.

 

 

“Woah! What an attitude. We’ll, do you know your school?” asked Mr. Wooyoung while chewing his food.

 

 

Minho had to stop at that. “Where exactly is the school?” he thought. He never went out since he arrived.

“I know where it is,” he said and went out the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

“They say it’s just there. Why does it seem to be so far? I can’t even see any signs!” he said murmuring to himself.

 

 

“Yah! How many hours have you been walking there?” yelled Sulli on a bicycle as she approached Minho.

 

 

“You’re here again,” said Minho ignoring her.

 

“Off course… So do you know where the school is? I thought you might’ve reached it already. I even had a breakfast and washed the dishes yet you’re still here?” teased Sulli but Minho didn’t say any word.

 

 

“Bruuuutttt,” sounded Minho’s stomach.

 

 

“Ahahahahah… ahahahah… I told you, you should have had your breakfast before going to school. Who would dare go out without expecting his tummy to sound in no time when he didn’t have any for dinner and breakfast? Aahhhaa” teased Sulli again while paddling her bicycle.

 

 

“If you have nothing else to say, you can just go ahead!” yelled Minho.

 

“Are you sure? The time is already near and I bet you don’t know where the school really is since this is not the right direction and I just actually followed here to see where your fate will go on. Ahahahha. Bye bye!” said Sulli as she paddled her bicycle faster.

 

 

“Yaah! Wait for me!” shouted Minho.

 

 

“Ahahhaha… I’ve already expected that to happen,” said Sulli returning at Minho’s position.

 

 

“Bruuuttt,” sounded Minho’s stomach again.

 

Minho expected Sulli to laugh but she didn’t. Instead, she looked for something on her back pack.

 

“Here!” said Sulli as she handed Minho something.

 

 

“What’s this?” asked Minho.

 

“Food!” said Sulli widening her eyes.

 

“I’m asking what food is that?” asked Minho.

 

“If you don’t want food, you can just say it,” said Sulli.

 

Minho just accepted the ‘food’ Sulli is referring to.

 

“It’s a sandwich,” he thought.

 

“It’s sandwich specifically banana blossom patty with cucumber and lettuce,” said Sulli but Minho already had it on his mouth.

 

Minho was about to spill the food but stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter