The Culprit and The Awkwardness

The Meaning of Being a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“According to their statement, we can see that they have less involvement in the case so we can disregard their participation. The two of you, you can leave the persecution table,” said the persecutor but then……

Minkyung cried in front of everybody.

 

“Sir, will you give me a chance to speak in front of everybody?” asked Minkyung to the prosecutor.

 

“Yes you may,” said the prosecutor and then Minkyung cried hard.

 

“My conscience can’t take it anymore. I am the real culprit. The proof they presented are all right,” she cried.

 

“Minkyung, you know that you are involving yourself and your statement right now has to do in the case. Are you telling the truth?” asked the Mr. Kwanghee.

 

“Yes sir, it’s my entire fault sir,” said Minkyung.

 

“Are you really sure of your statement Ms. Minkyung that you did the crime all by yourself and there’s nobody involved?” asked the prosecutor and it took seconds for Minkyung to spoke up.

 

“I did the crime all by myself sir,” she said.

“Are you really sure? You may be aware that being the culprit in this case may cause you to be expelled in the school but are you also aware that anyone who has helped you even with a single pinch or anyone who has connection with you can also receive the same punishment of their acts?” asked the prosecutor then, Minkyung cried harder and answered after a minute.

 

“S-sir… I-I’m sorry that I lied… Yuri… she is involved in this case. She told me to do the crime,” cried Minkyung and Yuri was surprised.

 

“Sir, I won’t do such thing!” blurted Yuri.

 

“Ms. Yuri, nothing is impossible. Though you said you know your responsibilities, people are likely to have the same thinking no matter how what responsibility was put in your back,” said the prosecutor.

 

“Excuse me sir, may I speak up?” asked Sulli.

 

“Opening this argument, when I checked on my bracelet yesterday which became a lead on making me a main suspect, I noticed that three chains were missing on the bracelet. The chains were connected and I believe that if neither Minkyung nor Yuri was involved in the case, they can have the three chains,” said Sulli.

 

“So you are suggesting that any of the two could have the missing three chains of the bracelet?” asked the prosecutor.

 

“Yes sir,” she replied.

“Sir, Sulli was innocent. Yuri was the one who gave me her bracelet and instructed me to put it in the box as I’d get the money,” stated Minkyung.

 

“Sir, I believe Minkyung is stating a lie—“ Yuri said but Kris spoke uo and everybody was awed.

 

“Sir, can I have your permission to allow me to speak for this argument?” asked Kris as he stood up from his seat.

 

“Yes you may,” the prosecutor said.

 

“Last night, our laundry maid gave me something she got from Yuri’s pocket and I believe this is the three missing chains of the bracelet,” said Kris and Yuri was more than surprised of her brother’s courage on speaking and pulling her down.

 

“That’s not true!” blurted Yuri.

 

“It’s true Ms. Yuri. I’m a member of the women’s tennis team and when Sulli played against me, I lost. You were there and I am not foolish not to realize that at that instance, you used me to do your plan. I still can’t accept my loss and you were there persuading me to do an act against Sulli and I agreed. But the day before the crime was done, I decided to quit but you were really a genius that you cornered me. You said that you will not let my ailing mother be out at your hospital without paying our bills, and you even told me that if I won’t do that, you’d frame me up and eventually let my scholarship gone,” cried Minkyung.

 

“No! They are all lies!!!” yelled Yuri.

“Order in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter