Change?

The Meaning of Being a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Choi, Minho: The Brat

--Choi, Sulli: The Vegetarian

--IU: The Child

 

“Kai!!!!” yelled the team captain and the others are startled when they saw him coming.

 

Kai immediately stopped seeing the team captain and the ball returned by Minho hit his nose.

 

 

“Yah!!! You did it deliberately!!!” yelled Kai.

 

 

“And who gave you the right to play your personal games here?!” yelled the team captain.

 

“Captain he-“ explained Kai but the captain stopped him.

 

“Run 10 laps,” said the captain.

 

“Captain it’s not my-“ continued Kai but the captain spoke up again.

 

“20 laps!” commanded the captain. “And you,” said the captain referring to Minho.

“The coach told me about you. Mr. Wooyoung’s  son, I have to tell you this once, you became America’s pride for winning championships six consecutive times, but this is not America. This is Quang Jo Min Camp University. If you want to join the team, you have to hand an application,” said the captain.

 

“Everyone, start with the basics!” commanded the captain and turned his back heading towards the coach’s office.

 

 

“This is my application,” said Minho plainly making the captain stop and turned his back facing Minho.

 

The captain just accepted his application.

 

“You’re lucky you came just in time. School rankings on the tennis team will start tomorrow. Though you’ve just entered, and by commonly saying, it’s unfair but I do respect your abilities expecting that that shall be enough to prove you deserve being a tennis player,” said the captain and turned his back.

 

“What’s with the big fuss? You don’t have to say such things, I definitely can be on the top,” said Minho.

 

The captain faced him again.

 

“Fellow, don’t let pride go over your head,” said the captain.

 

“There’s nothing wrong in saying the truth,” said Minho without waiting for the captain’s response and turned his back walking through the gate’s exit.

 

 

“Aww!” exclaimed the door when Minho got bumped unto him making her books fell to the ground.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry,” said Minho helping the girl to pick her books.

 

“I’m sorry too. I’m so clumsy,” said the girl as they both stood up.

 

“No, it’s my fault,” said Minho. “I’m sorry again. I have to go,” said Minho.

 

“W-wait,” said the girl.

“It’s really nice to meet you. I bet you’re a new student so it might be better if you have at least a friend here in the school. I’m Kwon Yuri,” said the girl.

 

“Ah, okay,” said Minho and turned his back.

 

“Wait! You still didn’t tell me your name,” said Yuri.

 

“Choi, Minho,” said Minho.

 

“Bye Minho oppa! See you tomorrow!” yelled Yuri as she waved her hand to Minho leaving.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Good morning oppa! I’ve brought you beef sandwiches!” said Yuri cheerfully as she went to Minho’s table at the school’s cafeteria.

 

Minho accepted the sandwiches and said, “ Thank you. I’ve never got to eat decent foods since I came here,” said Minho.

 

“Y-you’re not eating decent foods?” asked Yuri shocked.

 

 

“My maid would usually cook food for me but not as nice as this one. She even calls it a food,” said Minho making a bite on the sandwich.

 

“She may be bad at cooking,” remarked Yuri but Minho didn’t say any word.

“Perhaps, I haven’t yet tasted her so called ‘dishes,” thought Minho.

---------------------------------------------------------

Minho is walking with Yuri from the cafeteria and Yuri keeps on talking which really makes Minho irritated.

 

“Oh monster! You’re here,” said Sulli surprised when he saw Minho at the intersection.

 

“You’re not referring to me as the monster right?” asked Yuri.

 

“Ah, no I’m not. I’m just looking for the monster to give this food. Uncle Wooyoung asked me to cook for you,” said Sulli handing a lunch box.

 

“Oh, so you’re the maid Minho is referring to. Such pity, I never thought you could cook and like what he said, you even call it food huh,” said Yuri like an antagonist.

 

“I don’t need your food,” said Minho and passed Sulli as Yuri followed him.

 

“Minho oppa! You know that depriver?” asked Yuri.

 

“Who are you talking about?” asked Minho innocently.

 

“I mean Sulli the depriver?” asked Yuri.

 

“I only know a monster,” said Minho.

 

Yuri kept silent for a while and thought of something.

 

“Minho oppa… I heard you’re applying for the tennis team. I can do it for you. My brother is the captain,” said Yuri.

 

“Leave me alone,” said Minho as he can’t already bare Yuri being so talkative.

Yuri was left on the corridor as Minho entered his room.

------------------------------------------------------

“Are you going to eat monster?” asked Sulli as Minho opened the door of their house but Minho didn’t reply.

 

 

“Yah! Monster!” yelled Sulli. “Answer my question! Are you going to eat?” asked Sulli.

 

“I thought that question shall be answered by you because I’m not the monster. Perhaps, there’s no use of you cooking if you don’t cook a food,” said Minho as he went upstairs.

 

“Wow! So I’m not cooking a food huh!” thought Sulli.

“Minho the monster! So who do you think shall be eating the food I’m cooking?” asked Sulli embarrassed.

 

“The dog!” yelled Minho.

 

“Mister! To tell you the truth, the dog would even be happier if he’ll have it as his food. Perhaps, it’s not even you’re money used in buying those!-“ yelled Sulli as Minho spoke up.

 

“That’s the point monster! It’s not my money and if you’re going to say it’s that old man’s, I don’t care because it’s his responsibility. He’s a parent and he needs to feed me and your words should be thrown to you because the money used in the so called ‘food’ you cook is the old man’s and I don’t care if it’s not eaten because even just a single papillae in the tongue couldn’t resist to take it!” yelled Minho as he continued his steps and banged the door of his room.

 

“Yes, it’s your father’s money but that’s not the point,” said Sulli. “I just hope you can realize what you said,” thought Sulli.

-----------------------------------------------------

“Mr. Minho, it’s dinner time! I’ve cooked a food that all of your papillae will resist!” shouted Sulli as he knocked Minho’s door.

 

Minho immediately opened the door and went down not looking at Sulli.

 

 

 

“C’mon son. Sulli cooked a specialty for us… It’s really delicious,” said Wooyung as he takes another bowl of the soup.

 

 

Minho sat on one of the chairs. He’s actually hungry since this morning. He said he’s just have a meal their but he didn’t have any penny on his pocket and it would be a shame for him if he’d borrow some to buy food.

 

Minho took a bowl and the ladle to the pot.

---------------------------------------

Mr. Wooyoung and Sulli are looking with each other and they’ve been quite since Minho started to eat.

 

Minho just filled his soup bowl eight times already.

 

“Ahahhaha,” Mr. Woyoung laughed suddenly.

 

“I didn’t know you can eat that much,” said Sulli plainly.

 

“Minho yah! Her cooking is really good right? You should at least say a compliment,” said his father smiling.

 

“Monster… I congratulate you for cooking a food,” said Minho as he rose from his seat and left the two to his room.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Minho and Sulli are at the cafeteria discussing for Minho’s application in the tennis team. Sulli is filling it up for him.

 

“Minho oppa, I brought you burgers today. I bet you didn’t eat decent food,” said Yuri as she suddenly appeared and sat beside Minho while Minho and Sulli sat symmetrically to each other so Sulli sat across Yuri.

 

What Yuri said made Sulli’s brows raise but she is facing the form.

 

“I’ve ate already,” said Minho plainly.

“Oh, maybe, you’re forced to eat a so called ‘food,” said Yuri which really annoys Sulli.

“Ah, so they both call it as ‘so called food’ huh,” thought Sulli but she didn’t spoke up.

 

“My father bought me something to eat,” said Minho. For Minho, he actually means what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter