Boiling

The Meaning of Being a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli has been dead tired for the past few days. She’s been in and out. Yes, she’s happy being Minho’s wing coz’ he definitely can rely on himself already. Perhaps, Sulli did a good job familiarizing Minho on his new hometown and Minho would not need her that much. Sulli would not even want to be with him. Every time she begins a conversation with Minho, he would always ignore her and he’d just leave her talking all by herself or he’d just say words that would totally offend Sulli but Sulli is keeping her temper.

 

By the way, Sulli is working a part time job on the school’s cafeteria. Minho would only need her at the house and it seems Yuri really did what she said the last time. He would always bring Minho a lunch and it’s a bit comfort for Sulli because she don’t need that much effort on making Minho eat and at home, he dares call Sulli’s dishes as ‘so called food.’ The fact, Minho doesn’t really like vegetables but Sulli would make him eat by her words of truth that can’t let Minho speak up. In the end, Minho would eat as much as Sulli would expect. For now, she’s having peace with Minho.

 

“Yah! Kai! Have you heard of that Minho fellow. I heard he has won all his matches on the rankings. And be careful, you’re his next target,” said Kyungsoo teasing Kai.

 

“Shut up! You should be saying that to him. He really thinks he’s so great but he really is not. I definitely can win against him in just six sets,” said Kai.

 

“Ow! The Mighty Kai! I would really admire you if you can do that… Kai my friend,” said Kyungsoo as he tapped Kai’s back and changed his mood.

 

“I’m not your friend,” Kai said annoyed.

 

“What an attitude. You dare say that when you actually have no friend. Ahaha… by the way, to make you remember again, if he’ll win, be careful, you’re the next of loosing you’re spot as a regular,” said Kyungsoo and laughed again.

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” said Kai ignoring Kyungsoo.

 

“I was really amazed when you said you can win against him within six sets when he actually almost beat you up when you had a game only if captain haven’t come,” said Kyungsoo as he got his tray with his food and went at the table. Kai was really frustrated with Kyungsoo.

 

“Kai, are you not going to eat?” asked Sulli waiting for Kai what he wants to eat.

Kai did not respond and just get the fish.

“Is Minho really that strong?” asked Sulli innocently.

“Sulli, are you Kyungsoo’s twin? I advice you, better be not,” said Kai really annoyed and went to the table. What he said made Sulli laugh then suddenly, she received a message from IU telling her to meet after classes.

 

“What’s with IU,” thought Sulli.

------------------------------------------------------

“How are you my dear sister?” asked IU as she smiled sarcastically.

 

 

“I don’t want this to take any longer. Why do you want me here today?” asked Sulli seriously.

 

“Oh c’mon, my dear sister or should I say monster sister… ahahaha… Very well, you have grown and you have learned to talk huh! So, how’s living with another man?! Ahahah… I shall give you a bravo clap for that! Maybe you’re the reason why his world is crashing?! Oh my gosh! I should be there beside him! Oh and maybe, you’ve done some witchcraft on him! OMG!!! How long do you keep on being such a b*itch?! Tell me the potion you’ve used to my father so I can use it to heal what you also did to Minho,” said IU like a best actress.

 

“Are you done talking with your useless thoughts IU?” asked Sulli sarcastically.

 

“Oh, and are you done with your worthless doings to Minho?” asked IU and laughed out loud.

 

“How long will you keep on making yourself like a fool?” asked Sulli.

“That question should be yours,” said IU sarcastically but Sulli just smirked.

 

“Sulli… Sulli… My adopted MONSTER sister… What did you do to make Mr. Wooyoung take pity on you?” asked IU with her arms on her chest.

 

“Pity is never in my description. If there’s someone who should take the word ‘pity,’ I would be frank and I would say you deserve it,” said Sulli plainly.

 

 

“Oh c’mon, maybe you have nothing any useful things to say perhaps you said worthless words… I just came here to let you sign this,” said IU as she handed an envelope to Sulli.

 

“My parents’ last will and testament,” said IU. “I guess you should sign that with no buts. You’ve never been a part of the family and no one ever wanted. Oh, you may think of my father at your side, then I shall give you another hand for that because you did a great job poisoning him. We’ll, on his part, he did gave you 50% of his shares and you don’t deserve that,” said IU not looking at Sulli.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter