123 Action!

The Meaning of Being a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Sulli, she seem unprepared but when she had her turn to give Minho a present, she run upstairs and it took a minute for her to go downstairs with something on her hands.


“Happy Birthday! Sorry, I didn’t know today’s your birthday so I didn’t prepare anything but luckily, at least I had something for you,” said Sulli as she handed her gift to Minho and Minho opened it.


“Slippers?” asked Luhan in surprise.
“It’s not just slippers. It’s the spiky one. I remember when I was a kid, my mother always buy like that but I hate using it so when she saw me not wearing the slippers, she let me kneel on the coal making me swear not to do it again. So, I use it only when she’s around,” said Xiumin explaining like a kid.

“You deserve it baka,” said Kai smirking.
“Baka you,” said Xiumin rolling his eyes.

“They’re right, that’s just a pair of spiky slippers. But I won’t call it just a ‘just,’ because I believe that represents you. Nobody wants to wear  coz’ it hurts so much unless they got used to it. But I want you to wear it and like what I said that represents you. You’re spiky. No one dares to step on you and so they can step on you, that slippers, you must use it yourself,” said Sulli.


“Eh? Sulli, can you explain it further, it seems.. I think… I c-can’t understand?” said Kyungsoo with a scowl and an indefinite smile.

“What I mean is that, Minho is the slippers and he must wear the slippers. By wearing his slippers, he can know himself. How it hurts, why people don’t to use it and convert it all by means of human aspects…… by the way, yeah.. it hurts but gives reflex on your feet,” said Sulli on her chair opposite to Minho.
Minho, on the other hand, seems to be mute. He’s not speaking all of a while. He’s just staring at the slippers.

“Ah, Minho. Slippers are not that bad especially that it’s spiky. In fact, Sulli gave me  cactus as a gift too,” said Luhan smiling mischievously.

“W-what does that mean? Did you go somewhere? Did you have a date? Is it your birthday too?” asked Baekhyun like nobody’s listening to his ridiculous words.

“Snap it out Baekhyun,” said Kris embarrassed by his teammate’s manners.
“No!.. It’s actually his birthday too,” said Sulli.

“This day isn’t your birthday right?” asked Minho turning to his left side.

“Ah, it’s a long story. I actually have two definite birthdays and one unknown birthday. As you all know, Sulli and I are both childhood friends at the orphanage. The day I was found at the orphanage became my birthday and when I was adapted, I had another birthday and my unknown birthday is my biological birthday. Ah!.. so many birthdays… I just think I’m aging,” said Luhan laughing and the other joined him.


“Luhan, so how did you know Minho?” asked Kyungsoo.

Luha told them the whole story and Minho seem really frustrated but he can’t show it specially that his teammates are here, Luhan, and it’s birthday.

After a long celebration, they all go home except for Sulli andMinho of course. Right after Minho closed the door, he lean on it suppressing a deep sigh while Sulli proceeded cleaning the table. Minho walked towards Sulli and sat on one of the chairs.

“How do you feel?” asked Sulli while wiping the table.
“Fine,” said Minho putting his hands on his chest looking at the table.
“You’re not,” said Sulli.
“I said I’m fine,” said Minho with a stoic face.
“Your mouth does but face say you’re not,” said Sulli sitting on the chair opposite to Minho.
“Fine, what do you want to say?” said Minho scowling at Sulli.
“Don’t ask me. I should be the one asking you that,” said Sulli but Minho just remained silent still looking at Sulli and Sulli just looked back at him frowning.

“I guess we’ll just have a staring contest here… So tell me, you’re frustrated because it was supposed to be your birthday but their attention all went to Luhan?” asked Sulli.
“No,” said Luhan right after Sulli finished talking.
“You’re angry because your teammates came?” asked Sulli but Minho just stared at her blankly.
“You’re angry because your father told your teammates it was your birthday?” said Sulli but Minho had the same expression.
“Then what?” asked Sulli.
“None of the above,” said Minho changing his expression now staring at Sulli more intensely.

“Don’t give me that eyes… I feel like burning,” said Sulli who seem scared.

“Do you want to know while I’m being like this?” asked Minho and Sulli dried , even I it’s impossible, and just nodded at Minho.

“Because I’m jealous!!!” said Minho raising his voice as he stood up placing his hands on the table while Sulli got startled.

“And do you know why? Because I don’t know!” said Minho not waiting for Sulli to respond on his first statement.

“I don’t know why!!! I’m just feeling this pathetic feeling when I saw you and Luhan as I opened the door! When I heard you answering for Luhan when he was asked! When I heard him saying you are his childhood friend and you gave him a gift! Do you know what he said before he left? He’s still lucky that he lost be he found you! Now, tell me what does that mean?” asked Minho but Sulli jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter