Facing Defeat

The Meaning of Being a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyay!” shouted Minho as he served the ball on the open tennis court. He’s bursting his emotions. “I can’t lose like that. Choi Minho is not born to be a loser,” he mentions as he prepare another ball for service.

 

“Minho oppa! Stop it! You only lost a match!” yelled Yuri from Minho’s back which made Minho turn his back.

 

“Are you done talking?!” yelled Minho.

 

“I-I know you still didn’t have your dinner so I brought some sandwiches for you,” said Yuri startled.

 

 

“Didn’t I say stop bringing me those stuff!!! I’m sick of it!! And never cry in front of me coz’ I never asked you to! And if you’re blaming me, I don’t care! I never asked you to be here!” yelled Minho bursting out his emotions.

 

 

“You’ll regret all what you’ve said. No matter what it takes to push me away, I will always be there for you,” cried Yuri.

 

Minho can’t take it anymore. He packed his racket and left Yuri crying alone on the courts.

------------------------------------------------------

“Knock knock!” sounded Minho’s door as Sulli knocked it.

 

Sulli knocked it again but no one opened so she knocked it again and again and again but no one opened.

Sulli’s been knocking the door for almost ten minutes and she’s bored.

 

Sulli went downstairs to get something.

 

 

 

 

“Pretending to be sleeping huh?” said Sulli as she enters Minho’s room. She walked towards Minho who’s sleeping on his bed.

 

“Mr. Choi Minho. The self declared as a man who has countless wins.  Now I’m asking you, how’s the feeling of losing with the people cheering on your opponent?” asked Sulli as she laughed.

 

 “Minho… Minho… Monster Minho… I know you’re just pretending there,” said Sulli persuading Minho.

 

“Okay, I know you’d really feel ashamed but tell me, how does it feel losing on the courts and your supporters leaving your side and cheering for your opponent?” said Sulli as she crossed her legs and fixed her seat.

 

Minho can’t take what’s just happening to him and Sulli is annoying him so much.

 

“How did you enter my room?!” asked Minho as he stood up yelling at Sulli.

 

“Wow! That’s just a nice good morning for a person who just woke up and besides this is not your room,” said Sulli and smirked.

 

“This is my room,” said Minho.

“This is the house’s room,” said Sulli as she became serious.

 

“You did not enter the school for three days and your father is worried for you,” said Sulli.

 

“Never mention that word in front of me because I never had a father!” yelled Minho.

“Okay, you said that. I’m sure you still haven’t understood what I told you the last time. You’re mouth don’t say it but your face does. You don’t need your father then okay… And what now? Your father who’s just there to be your father but you can’t accept is nowhere on your life. He should’ve been here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter