Who won?

The Meaning of Being a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ve always wanted to be a tennis player. Can Big Brother Minho and Big Brother Sulli play just a single game,” the child said pouting.

 

“Ah, Minho….let’s talk,” said Sulli gesturing Minho to come with her as they walked a little bit to talk of some stuffs.

 

“C-can you say something better to them I mean… Tell them that we can’t play in a better way… you know,” said Sulli trying to explain it to Minho.

 

“I thought they say you know how to play tennis and your good at it,” said Minho not knowing anything.

 

“Ah heheh… I-I just don’t think I can play a good game with you. You might be embarrassed,” said Sulli.

“C’mon,” Minho said as they went back to the children.

 

 

“Okay kids, Sulli and I will be playing a game okay?” said Minho smiling to the kids and they seem to be really happy hearing what he said. Sulli just looked at Minho shaking her head but Minho just shrugged her.

-----------

They all proceeded to the open tennis court near the orphanage and each of the children started to divide themselves for whom they shall cheer for. Then, the boy who spoke up earlier talked.

“I will be the referee of this game. This is a fight for team Big Brother Minho and Big Sister Sulli!” said the referee boy.

 

“You know the scoring, do you?” asked Minho as he approached the boy.

“Yes! I’ve been a tennis player since I was a kid,” said the boy smiling.

The, the game started and the kids started cheering “BBS and BBM.”

“BBS! BBM!” Minho and Sulli can hear what they’re cheering.

“BBM?” asked Minho.

“Big Brother Minho, why?” asked Sulli.

“Nothing… Sulli, I’m not fond of playing friendly games. I’m putting my best in every game and I’ll still do my best on this game,” said Minho warning Sulli.

 

“Okay. There’s no need to be worry. But never get embarrassed after the game coz’ I already told you I may not be that good player you wanted to play with,” said Sulli as she smiled and shook hands with Minho.

 

Minho served the first ball and Sulli was able to hit it fast, but Minho never expected Sulli’s speed so he didn’t get the ball.

“You said you’re putting you’re very best in every game, right?” asked Sulli trying to annoy Minho.

“Huh, sure will. I never thought you could play this good,” said Minho as he served another ball and Sulli was able to receive it and return. Minho also received the ball and returned it to Sulli as she hit it forehand and the ball aimed near the net but Minho didn’t get the ball.

 

“You made a strong technique,” said Minho complimenting Sulli.

“Well, I kinda realized it one time when I watched you playing,” said sulli smiling. Minho served the ball but Sulli’s racket flew away from the ball’s force.

 

“Yah! That was strong!” shouted Sulli.

“I told you,” said Minho smiling.

“30-15. BBS on the lead!” said the young referee.

 

Minho served another ball but it was a net.

“40-15!” yelled the young referee and the children went on cheering.

“I think you’re good. Why aren’t you joining the tennis team?” asked Minho as he served the ball.

“I did!” shouted Sulli as she received the ball.

“But I didn’t see you,” said Minho as he returned the ball.

“Because you’re a member of the men’s tennis team!” said Sulli as she hit the ball.

“No, I mean the women’s team,” said Minho as he hit the ball again.

“So you’re peeking on the women’s team?!” shouted Sulli as she hit the ball forehand again with the same technique and Minho was not able to hit the ball.

“No! I mean I can’t see you in the practice courts,” said Minho. At the school, both men and women’s tennis teams are having the same courts.

“1-0! Set won by Big Sister Sulli!” shouted the young referee and the children cheered for her louder.

“So you’re checking on me?” asked Sulli hiding an evil grin.

“No! I-I just..” said Minho but Sulli served immediately and he wasn’t able to get the ball.

“Yah! I was talking!” shouted Minho.

“I’m sorry, I thought you play as much as you talk,” said Sulli as she immediately served a ball and Minho missed it again.

“Again?!” Minho gasped.

“Yah! What’s with the attitude?” said Sulli as she served the ball.

“Nothing, let’s just play,” Minho said and receive the ball with a smash.

“You’ve just woke up huh?” said Sulli smiling though she missed the ball.

“15 love!” shouted the young referee.

Sulli served another ball and Minho received it. Sulli then used the fast balls technique and Minho wasn’t able to return it.

“You’re tough,” said Minho smirking.

“Because you pressured me from the beginning,” said Sulli.

“Okay,” he said as Sulli served another ball and Minho received it using Kai’s Moon Buggy Shot Technique.

 

“That was Kai-oppa’s” said Sulli impressed.

“Yeah. I just tried it and it was quite easy,” said Minho looking at his racket.

 

Sulli aimed high and Minho thought he could use Kai’s technique one more time but he was deceived. The ball was too low and Minho was able to receive it, but the ball dropped low.

 

“30 Love!” shouted the referee.

Sulli again served and Minho used the fast ball technique, but Sulli was prepared for that technique. She should use it too but it seems Minho started it first.

“30-40!” yelled the young referee.

“You fought fast balls against fast balls, huh” said Minho as Sulli served the ball. “Fast balls technique is my specialization,” said Sulli smirking as the ball was hit by Minho. Minho hit it again using Kai’s Moon Buggy Whip Shot.

Minho was then surprised as Sulli hit the ball with an uncommon technique.

“That’s the Tiger Technique. I’m afraid I developed it after my first time seeing the Moon Buggy Whip Shot of Kai-oppa,” Sulli said smiling.

 

“Game Set won by BBS!” yelled the young referee and the children cheered for Sulli louder.

 

“Minho yah! Is there something troubling you?” asked Sulli.

“Nothing,” said Minho as he served the ball.

“You seem not to be yourself,” said Sulli as she smashed the ball and Minho received it with his back hand, but the ball was outside.

 

“You’re words can’t tell but your face does! Something’s bothering you!” shouted Sulli from the other side of the court as Minho served the ball.

 

“Let’s just play!” said Minho as he released the ball.

“But we can’t play with your emotions mixing your mind,” said Sulli as she smashed the ball and Minho returned the ball with a smash too, but it was outside again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter