Heart Master

The Meaning of Being a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you be my girlfriend?” asked Minho.

 

Sulli is startled. No, surprised! No, speechless! No, numb! No, not breathing!

 

“E-eh? ….ah-hahhahahahha… That’s was really a funny joke Minho. Don’t you dare say it again coz’ I sure would smack you when I wouldn’t laugh about it. y-you k-know I’ll get used to it when I hear it again h-hahhaha,” said Sulli in a tomato face.

 

“Hai! I’ll go ahead,” said Minho and left without breakfast.

 

“Hai?” asked Sulli to herself with a questioning expression painted on her face, “I guess I should search that word later,” she thought.

“Hoooooohhhh… That was…” whispered Sulli wiping her forehead. “I guess I should eat alone,” she added.

----------------------------------

 

“Weh! Weh! Ochibi is here!” shouted Kyungsoo as he ran towards the bench in the tennis courts.

“Ochibi, you’re early huh!” said Kyungsoo as he bugged Minho who was thinking deeply.

“Ochibi?” he asked.

“You don’t know little about Japanese language, do you?” asked Kyungsoo but Minho just stared at him making Kyungsoo gulp.

“Weh! Weh! What’s with that look? I don’t like it,” said Kyungsoo putting his arms on his chest and looking up with his closed eyes.

 

“Have you ever like someone senpai?” asked Minho which made Kyungsoo open his eyes wide. “Ah, I know little about Japanese too,” he said.

[Ochibi- used to address someone younger especially the youngest amongst any particular group or in other words, it means small. Senpai- used to address someone older. (I’m not really sure if this is the definite meaning but this is how I understood the words as I am watching The Prince of Tennis)].

 

“Ochibi, can you be a bit formal? I-I mean… don’t ask me straight… wait, you’re asking me… why? Do you have someone? Tell me about it, sure I can help you out,” said Kyungsoo startling in his first sentence.

“ I asked you first,” remarked Minho.

“Neh! Answer me first,” said Kyungsoo.

“How would I when perhaps if you’d say you never fell for someone, how I would trust your wods when you yourself didn’t even experience it?” said Minho.

 

“Okay okay! Let’s solve this through tennis. If I won, I don’t have to answer your question but allow me to help you out—“ said Kyungsoo as Minho spoke up.

 

“And if you lose, you’ll answer my question and I wouldn’t answer your question. I’ll decide if you can be my heart master,” said Minho as he got his eyes wide when he mentioned the last two words.

 

“Heart master… I guess I like that huh,” said Kyungsoo.

 

“Did I just say that? Well, he’s just making things long when he should just answer my question with yes or no,” Minho thought to himself.

 

 

And so the game ended… The result, Minho won.

 

“Neh Ochibi! I purposely let you won because I want to get that new job! Heart Master eh!” shouted Kyungsoo from the other side of the court.

 

“Nope! You sure sweated a lot. You just don’t want to accept defeat,” said Minho as he walked to the bench returning his racket.

 

“Eh!... Anyway, I’d be your Heart Master!” boasted Kyungsoo.

 

“I said I’ll decide on that. But first, you need to answer my question,” said Minho gazing at Kyungsoo.

 

“Oh yeah… should I say yes?” he said and Minho got it.

 

“It’s just a matter of yes or no and we had to take it long. Though, since you made me ran around, I guess you should also answer how and why,” said Minho grinning.

 

“O-ochibi, you’re smiling, I guess that’s the first time I saw you if I never had an amnesia last month,” said Kyungsoo.

 

“Amnesia?”

“Yup. Short term amnesia,” said Kyungsoo.

“You sure are just playing around,” said Minho bored.

 

“Okay… I’ll get serious. I had someone already, too bad, my old best friend also fell for her so as a good friend, I told him that he should court her not telling him I also fell for her. Hyayyy… It’s just so complicated back then. I would have to join him when they’ll have a date. He’d ask me what he should say to her. He’d ask me the best place to go on a date, where to eat or where to have fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter