Let The Battle Begin

The Meaning of Being a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Excuse me sir, can I exchange partners with Cheondong?” asked Minho as he stood up to get the professor’s attention.

“Oh, is there something wrong Mr. Choi?” asked the professor.

 

“I didn’t come to school for three days and I’m sorry to delay this. It won’t happen again. If you can allow sir because I can catch up better if I can have a better pair,” said Minho.

 

 

“Oh, I think that’s agood idea too. I that case, you can ask cheondong’s opinion if you can switch,” said the professor.

 

Cheondong agreed and so they switched.

 

“Okay, we’re all clear. Proceed to your pairs and I’ll give you this time to work on your song lyrics. After which, each pair will come to me and tell me the number they’ve chosen and the word that respond to each number shall be the theme and the genre of the song you’ll present. I know you’re in medicine but you’ll learn the thing I’d want you to have after all things are cleared,” said the professor smiling.

 

---------------------------

“Monster, what will we do?” asked Sulli as she peeped at Minho whose reading. Minho is back to his old self. Sulli’s just fine with him this morning but he seems not to be right now. “Cool human,” said Sulli smoothly as she faced her table.

 

Forty-five minutes have passed and Sulli kept on looking at the piece of paper and ten erased something and then wrote again.

 

“Minho,” said Sulli.

“What?” asked Minho as he faced Sulli.

“What’s really with you today? You act really strange,” asked Sulli.

“What do you mean strange?” asked Minho.

“Aaish… Minho really!... Just this morning, you acted like a puppy and when I called you a while ago asking of what shall we and you’re just reading and even slept like oil,” said Sulli.

 

“Really? You called me? I’m sorry but I’ve never heard my name a while ago,” said Minho obviously making joke of Sulli.

Sulli is not in the mood for today. She’s really worried for someone and Minho is embarrassing her. He’s not helping her.

 

“Minho really.. I’m begging you. Not this time please,” said Sulli as she looked at Minho.

“Oh, okay.. Sorry,” said Minho.

 

 

“I’ve already composed a song and I’m not really sure of it. I haven’t thought of its title yet. Perhaps, you can edit or add anything. But if in case you won’t like, you can make another one and I’m going to be okay with it,” said Sulli straightly not looking at Minho.

 

Sulli the piece to Minho and he read it.

 

Wanting to be alone

Keeping the real feeling in my heart

I just can’t understand why

But I’m trying to know how

 

I don’t know if you feel the same

I don’t know if you’re just being selfish

Or I’m just being selfless

Coz’ I just don’t know how

 

Chorus:

Crying in my bed

Hugging my pillow

Walking all around

Holding my chest

I don’t know how

But I just can’t let you go

 

Bridge:

I’m sometimes asking myself

If it’s really just a just

No one can really tell

But only you and me

I don’t know how

I just can let you stay

 

Chorus:

Crying in my bed

Hugging my pillow

Walking all around

Holding my chest

I don’t know how

But I just can’t let you go

 

I just don’t know the meaning of being hard

When it can just be easy

 

You can just say that you won’t go

But you’re asking me if I can let you go

But you’re really telling me just to let you go

And I don’t know how

 

Chorus:

Crying in my bed

Hugging my pillow

Walking all around

Holding my chest

I don’t know how

But I just can’t let you go

 

You can just ask me to stay

And you’ll never go away

Coz’ I just can’t let you go

And I’ll never let you go

 

“What do you think about it?” asked Sulli as she noticed Minho was done reading.

 

“You seem inspired,” remarked Minho.

“We’re not talking about me but the lyrics,” said Sulli plainly.

 

“It’s okay monster. It’s like the taste of what you cook,” said Minho smiling while looking at the piece.

“What did you say?” asked Sulli.

“I know you’re not a deaf and don’t be flattered so much,” said Minho still smiling. Sulli didn’t reply as Minho cleared his throat.

 

“H-honestly, the dishes you’re cooking are really delicious. To compare them to restaurant dishes, I can say that you’re outstanding. I’m sorry if I called them ‘so called,” said Minho.

“Are you really Mr. Minho Choi?” asked Sulli as she faced Minho with her plain face.

“I know I don’t act this usually but I know I can be a better person,” said Minho.

“Ah… Don’t worry, I’ll volunteer to make a music for this,” added Minho breaking the awkwardness.

“That’s not actually volunteerism. It’s being equal…tssk… if you can make a complementary music for it,” said Sulli as she laughed and Minho also joined her.

--------------------------------------

 

“Oh c’mon girls, I really pity Yuri you know. She was paired with Cheondong instead of Minho. And Minho even said the word ‘better.’ That really . He said that Chendon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter