Yes!

The Meaning of Being a Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh hi there! Sorry for not updating so long… But I’m still alive, the story has a long way to go yet…

---------------------------------
“Good morning!” greeted Sulli as she was preparing breakfast.
“Yeah,” Minho simply said as he took a seat.
“So, how were the past days, you seem unreadable,” said Sulli straight.
“What do you mean unreadable?” asked Minho.
“Well, I always see your face every morning and that actually created I call a skill of mine. And that skill is to read what your mind says through your face,” said Sulli as she sat across Minho.
“Oh, where’s the old man?” asked Minho changing the awkward topic.
“C’mon, don’t change the topic. And wow! That was the first time I hear you asking for your father huh,” said Sulli as she handed Minho a ceramic bowl for the macaroni soup she made.

“Just answer my question. I just hate it that that monster just appear like he’s an all around,” said Minho.

“Oh, he went out. I think he said that he’s going to meet up with your mother’s subordinate,” said Sulli.
“I don’t have a mother,” said Minho as he got the ladle and scooped on the soup to his bowl.
“Oh, I’m sorry I forgot,” said Sulli just as she remembered the day she and Minho quarreled because of Mr. Wooyoung’s behavior to be accepted by Minho as his father. Sulli knew it is really hard for Minho. Perhaps, she sometimes realized that for Minho, a kid like her without her parents at her sight when she finally can see is better than him. She just bowed her head. She does not know if she will be happy or sad that Minho seems not to care and he seems not to feel the pain anymore.
On the other hand, she made a wrong statement.

“He just said he’ll come back this afternoon,” said Sulli as she raised her head and surprised to see a spoon of soup lined to and Minho was holding it.
“Good. Now eat,” said Minho as he gestured the spoon to Sulli.
“This is not what I tasted before I prepared it… right?” asked Sulli confused.
“You don’t like it?” asked Minho.
“No, the taste actually improved…. a l-lot,” said Sulli looking at the bowl of soup.

“Well, I put some condiments of it while you’re taking your long emu there,” said Minho as he took his.
 “You mean you were interested in cooking?” asked Sulli.
“No, Luhan just said that it should be nice I’ll put some of these unusual condiments whenever I eat a soup,” said Minho then stopped for a while and put his palm on his face.

“Okay…” said Sulli as she bowed and raised her head with Minho’s palmed face at her sight.
“Nothing,” he just said.
“So what are those condiments?” asked Sulli.
“Never mind,” said Minho.
“Oh, you don’t want to share me some knowledge of those condiments. You know, I might use some of them to make soup with an improved taste,” said Sulli.

“Luhan asked if you can be together right?” asked Minho out of nowhere and Sulli was startled.

“W-why do you ask?” responded Sulli.
“Just answer me,” said Minho seriously.
“Yes,” said Sulli.
“And what did you say?” asked Minho.
“Do I need to tell you that?” asked Sulli as she looked at Minho staring at him like she would melt, “No,” she simply answered as she got Minho’s expression.

“Then, can I court you?” asked Minho straight.

“Minho, you aren’t sick right?” said Sulli still surprised. The fact that Mr. Wooyoung is around and he lied to Minho. Perhaps, Sulli and Mr. Wooyoung had a plan on this moment.

“I am serious Sulli. Now, I am sure that I love you,” said Minho bluntly.


“T-then s-should I say yes?” asked Sulli after a minute and Minho immediately hugged her as the hot soup was in between them and it spilled as Minho stood up to hug Sulli. No matter how hot the soup dripped on Minho’s pant and he can feel the temperature, he didn’t care. He just hugged Sulli.

Minho finally let go of the hug and Sulli was surprised to see Minho’s pant.
“What happened to your pant?” asked Sulli.
“Obviously, because of my intense love for you, the hot soup spilled on me and that only symbolizes that I will do end endure anything for you,” said Minho as Sulli patted him with a small laugh and tear.

“Click,” Minho suddenly heard that sound and his attention drew somewhere.
“The old man was here right?” asked Minho as he faced Sulli.

Sulli was startled. “Oh yeah, I still have to deal with this,” thought Sulli.
“I’m sorry I lied,” said Sulli as Mr. Wooyoung appeared beside the couch where he hid.

“Sulli dear, was that really true? It’s not acting right?” asked Mr. Wooyoung acting like he cried for that moment.
“What does he mean Sulli?” said Minho as he gazed at her.

Sulli looked at Mr. Wooyoung who was mischievously smiling. She put her left hand on her head and answered, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter