Chapter 4- What a Great Deal!

Hello, My Platonic Love!

Hey guys, how are you doing? Before updating the new chapter, I would like to say thanks you to  reddishDaiSy_95anssolovasha137SherylMyungsookrisoeunXinghaniaNaRu91. Thanks you all for keep supporting me!!!!! And I want to say I will continue this story until you guys feeling bored with it. Lets fighting with Kris and EXO. Below will be the update, a new character is added on this new chapter. Hope you guys will like it and last but not least, comments afterward you guys finish reading. Thanks you!!!! I love you guys all *fly kiss* and Kris and EXO and also SoEun too.  

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

 

Kris sat on his office chair and worked on the design for the upcoming collection. In the meantime, the phone in Kris' office rang. Kris immediately picked up the phone with his right hand kept drawing on the paper.

 

"YEOBOSEYO! This is Kris Wu." Though Kris was answering the phone with his short introduction, he eyes were pasted on the design paper sheet.

 

Kris' voice sent through the phone, the caller unpleasantly said to Kris "Ya, Kris si. Why don't you pick up my call? Are you trying to avoid me?" That was SoEun's voice.

 

"What? Who are you?" The yelling voice made Kris feel puzzling with the pen he held on his right hand stopped on the paper.

 

"Kris si, you seriously trying to go back on your promise. It's me. Kim So Eun." SoEun exclaimed to Kris madly. That man, CHINJA!

 

"What? Kim So Eun?" After hearing SoEun's name, Kris recalled the memory from yesterday. When SoEun loss in Kris's sight, Kris eventually got back his conscious.

 

"What are you doing? Why you help me to accept her stupid request?" Kris said to Shin Si Jang in his loud voice, but that was not a yelling. He just felt lose with Shin Si JANG's action.

 

"Hehe. BU SA JANG, why don't we go to the meeting location first? I'll explain it to you on the way? We gonna be late." Shin Si Jang grinned to Kris while answering his questions.

 

"Damn!" As Shin Si Jang mentioned it, Kris looked at his wrist watch. The meeting is starting soon. Then they both rushed to the car that been waiting outside the building for a long time.

 

Inside the car, Kris asked Shin Si Jang for his explanation of his intention. "Now tell me. What's in your mind?"

 

"Kris ah, calm down." Instead of calling him Bu Sa Jang, Shin Si Jang called Kris by his first name. "I'm doing that just for you. I feel you and Kim So Eun will make a good couple."

 

"What are you saying? Are you out of your mind? That's impossible." Kris frowned while he asked Shin Si Jang in bewilder voice. “I don't like her."

 

"As your Si Jang, I'll do my best to assist you on the business. And as your uncle, I would like to try my best to protect my nephew's love life." Shin Si Jang declared to Kris sincerely. Kris ah, this was all for your own good.

 

"Uncle, I'm not trying to blame you. But I don't get what is the point you doing this." Kris questioned his uncle, Shin Young Jae.

 

"Noona called me the night before yesterday." Uncle Young Jae told Kris as his response to his question.

 

"What? Umma called you? Why you didn't tell me before?" Kris widened his eyes while saying his sentences.

 

"You were frustrating with Mrs. Thomas's project, so I don't want to bother you about that." Uncle YoungJae told Kris about his reason. "She asked me about your future partner. She said if you still can't find your loved one, then she will help you arrange a marriage. What do you think?”

 

“What? Umma told you that? Arrange marriage? She knew that I hate others to plan things for me.” Kris screamed out when the time he heard about her mother’s idea toward his love life.

“See? I know that will be your reaction. That’s why SoEun’s appearance is perfect for you.” Uncle YoungJae said to Kris with a smile on his face.

 

“NE? You mean you want to disguise her as my girlfriend?” Kris seemingly got what is his uncle’s plan. “But will Umma believe it? She’s kind of tough somehow.”

 

“Take it easy, Kris ah. Kim So Eun si seems like to want a boyfriend eagerly. I believe that she will be get into this relationship when you be with her.” Uncle YoungJae told Kris about his thoughts. However, his intention was more than that. “If you surely want to find your soul mate by your own, this is the only way you need to take now. Your Umma, my Noona could be really forceful.” Uncle YoungJae’s words caused Kris into deep thought.

~Flashback end~

 

“YA, Kris si. Did you hear me?” SoEun screamed to Kris through the phone while a silence occurred between her and Kris. “I’m waiting for your answer started from yesterday. I cannot wait any longer than today. You have to do something as your responsibility.”

 

“Alright, deal!" Kris said it shortly to SoEun through his cellphone. Uncle was correct, I couldn't let Umma involve into my love life. I need to find it by myself.

 

"NE? So you agreed with it? Right?" SoEun confirmed with Kris for his sentence. I didn't misheard it right? SoEun murmured it to herself in her mind.

 

"Yes. I would like to be your boyfriend." Kris restated his sentence clearly to SoEun. "I hope you can be a competent girlfriend, Kim So Eun si."

 

"Of course, I'll try my best for you Kris si." SoEun joyfully said to Kris with her head nodded to herself.

 

"Ok. I'm waiting for it." Kris sneered a little to his phone, Kris looked at his watch on his wrist and said "One hour is enough for you right?!"

 

"What? What are you talking about?" Kris' word made SoEun feels muddled, she frowned with questions in her head. "I don't get it."

 

"As a girlfriend, isn't that a routine to have lunch with your boyfriend? But I have no time to go out for lunch. Prepare lunch for me and come to my office." Kris ordered SoEun with his eyes focused again on his design work.

 

"NE?" SoEun startled by reason of Kris' command. "One hour? I don't think I can make it. It take"

 

"Today is our first day. Aren't you want to ruin it, Kim So Eun si?" Kris threatened SoEun with his eyes sharpen to the cellphone. "What did you just say after the second we become a couple?"

 

"NE?" SoEun tried to call back her memory. "I'll do my best?" SoEun was unsure about it. He was talking about this right?

 

"Good. Then see you later." Kris said to SoEun and hung up his phone. He continued his works on his desk.

 

"What? Wait, hello? Kris si." SoEun called out to her phone, Kris gave no chance for SoEun to react. Their call ended.

 

SoEun wad scolding Kris abusively in her head, yet she still found her way to prepare the meal for Kris in the bakery kitchen. "Appa, let me borrow the kitchen for a while." SoEun told her father who working on the cake ingredient in the kitchen. SoEun searched for the rice that leftover from one customer who required to have rice crispy decoration for her custom cake. "Appa, where is the carrot? I need to it for my omelet." 

 

"Ya, Kim So Eun. What are going to do? This is a kitchen for pastries." SoEun's father said out loud to SoEun while he saw her action.

 

"I need to cook lunch for someone. Appa, give me two more eggs." SoEun said to her father without looking at him. "Appa, do you want omelet for lunch today? I make you some. Tao Oppa, how about you?" SoEun turned to her left side and asked her father’s apprentice, Tao.

 

“No need to. He had his own lunch today.” SoEun’s father was the one who answered SoEun’s question to Tao.

 

“NE?” SoEun and Tao both had some questions mark around their head. SoEun stopped her hands with cooking the omelet and turned to Tao asked “Tao Oppa, you’ve bring lunch today? That’s not like you.”

 

“No, SoEun ah. I didn’t.” Tao shook his head to SoEun and looked at SoEun’s father “Ahjussi, why are you saying that?” Tao’s word caused SoEun made her eyes placing on his father’s spot with doubtful look.

 

“Yes, he did.” SoEun’s father said it still even when Tao denied his statement. He harshly looked at Tao said “The cake that you messed up this morning will be your lunch today.”

 

“NE? Yes, Ahjussi. I got it.” Tao nodded obediently to SoEun’s father’s order.

 

“Ah, Appa seriously like to be strict to others.” SoEun said it with dissatisfaction. She whispered to Tao “Oppa, fighting. I’ll keep it for next time.” A bright smile showed on SoEun’s face which leads Tao being fascinated at that moment.

 

SoEun back to her cooking while SoEun’s father made his way to SoEun and smacked SoEun’s head with the spatula in his hand. That action caused SoEun led out a scream in pain.  

 

“And Kim So Eun, how many times do I need to remind you? Tao is younger than you.” SoEun’s father said with his serious face “Who is your Oppa?”

 

“Ya, Appa! That’s hurt.” SoEun rubbed the spot of her head that beaten by her father. She frowned and said “Tao Oppa allowed me to do it. Appa stop controlling others.” SoEun fixed her hair.

 

“Yeah, Ahjussi. That was not SoEun’s fault.” Tao agreed with SoEun and felt sorry when he saw SoEun got hit by his master.  

 

“Hear that, Appa!” SoEun proudly said to her father with a victory smile on her face. “You won’t know about the thing between me and Tao Oppa. Right, Oppa?” SoEun looked at Tao with her question eyes.

 

“Yeah!” Tao nodded his head involuntarily with a happy smile curved up on his lip. “SoEun doesn’t seem like older than me anyway. Only one year difference, I don’t think that was a matter to call her Noona.” SoEun grimaced to her father while Tao was talking and resulted SoEun’s father and Tao felt dumbfounding. SoEun’s father raised up his fist in which to feint SoEun’s head.

 

SoEun dodged her body as response even though she knew that was just a fake attack from her father with a smile on her face. Suddenly, SoEun yelled out and shocked Tao and her father. “Omg! My omelet.” Thus, SoEun quit the game with her father and returned her attention to the cooking. “Fu~~~ luckily, it doesn’t scorched.” SoEun relieved while flipping over the egg on the fry pan. 

 

 

New Character Introduction: 

EXO-Member-Profile-Tao.jpg

Tao                    22 years old

- pastry trainee in "Bake It" Bakery, SoEun's father's patisserie

- respect SoEun's father from the bottom of his heart.

- not a talkative person, expert on martial arts

- had crush on SoEun due to one incident. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Chapter End------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Hey guys, I know that the chapter was short, which I wish you guys won't mind about it. As you guys wishes, Kris and SoEun are boyfriend and girlfriend now, but there was some purpose behind this relationship. Will SoEun get hurt because of Kris' decision by agreeing SoEun's offer? Wanna know what going to happen later, please keep your eyes on my new updates. Thanks you and enjoy!!!!!!