Bonus Chapter- Wake Up! Dream

Hello, My Platonic Love!

"Eomeoni, eomeoni! Do you see my mother?!" In the crowded street, a fairly strong wind was blowing. As intense snows showered the street, A five year old little boy who was lost touch with her mother as they went out for Christmas shopping. The feeling of empty and astray continued to grow inside his heart; thus, he randomly dragged the clothes of one woman in the street who basically in the same situation as him. 
 

"I-I don't see any, not see. Let go!" The woman lowered her head as she made response to the little boy with disoriented. The people passed by causing her reverence and awe as she tried shrug off the grip from the little boy. Then, the little boy fell to the ground heavily as his hit the snowy road pavement as a push ed against him. 
 

"Chanyeol ah!" During that moment, a lady rushed to the direction where the little boy at. She crouched down and helped little Chanyeol to get up from the fall. "Are you okay?!" Little Chanyeol shook his head to show his response. 
 

"I said, Madame, how can you do this to a children?! Have you ever thought of your action cause him injury?" The woman gave no reaction and attempted to leave, but the mother of little Chanyeol prevented that woman to escape by grasping her wrist.
 

"Umma, I'm finally found you!" A little girl shared the same age as little Chanyeol suddenly showed up to the strife after she caught up with her mother without realizing the incident happened moments ago. "Umma, gwanchana! Let go home!" Being in the crowd for such long period, you must be in affliction Umma. I'm relieved that I found you. The little girl didn't notice the presence of little Chanyeol and his mother as the only thing that caught her attention on was her mother until she intended to grab her mother's hand.
 

"Hey, where do you want to go?! I need your apology." As soon as the little girl pulled her mother to leave, Chanyeol's umma resisted to let go of the wrist of the mother of the little girl. 
 

"Eomeoni, what are you doing?! Please let go of my mother's hand!" Eventually, the little girl discovered someone holding the other wrist of her mother with the little Chanyeol  near her. The little girl talked to the lady in politeness but got into a flap at the same time as she took a peek at her mother. 
 

"Your mother hurts my son, I need her apology." Chanyeol's umma insisted for the apology from the little girl's mother as she added strength to the grip. 
 

"What?" Hearing that, the little girl noticed little Chanyeol's figure and the snow all over his pant as she looked him from up to down. Umma must be frightened by doing that. 

 

"I'm sorry about that! Then please let her go!" 

 

"Your umma is truly a bad example, how can she make a little girl like you to say sorry on her behalf? Not even have the courtesy to apologize." Chanyeol's umma was unable to accept the apology from the little girl as she used to be a principled person and teach his son to take responsibility for his wrong. 
 

"Eomeoni, I'm being polite just to show my respectful of you, but it doesn't mean that you can malign my mother as you want. That's not her fault" Before the little girl finishing her sentence, her mother shook off the grip harshly and cried out like cranky, which has frightening the little girl very much and shouted to the direction where her mother was vanished from sight. 
 

"My umma had agoraphobia that she will have hard time feeling safe in any public places especially where crowds gather." As the sentence ended, the little girl turned away from the little Chanyeol and his mother who been in shock at the word of the little girl, then chased after her mother by following the trace of the footsteps print on the snow. 
 

Little Chanyeol and his mother exchanged glances as they stunned in silence for a while . Soon after, little Chanyeol took his mother's hand and pulled her forward so as to follow the little girl. 
 

"Umma, please don't scare me!" Some soft crunching and packing noises made when the little girl stepped on the wet snow as she ran. With anxiety, the little girl tripped and banged her knee on the cold snowy floor. 
 

"Umma!" The little girl planned to get up from the falling and continued the chase. However, the pain from the percussion on her knee caused her some knotty to stand straight by herself. At this time, a small hand wrapped around the elbow of the little girl and supported her to stand up. 
 

"Let me help you!" 
 

"My umma only recognized me, it might causes her to panic if anxiety develops." The little girl found out that the little boy from before. Listening to his word, she shook her head slightly to the little boy as she prop up her body with the help of the boy. 
 

"Then, get on!" Little Chanyeol dropped his knees in front of the little girl and intended to give her a piggyback. A feeling of suspicion and hesitation arose in the little girl's heart as she did not know what to do.
 

"Hurry up! If not, you don't want to see anything happened on your mother, don't you?" Whenever things related to her umma, the little girl can't think straight and climbed to the back of the little boy as she placed her arm to the shoulder bone of little Chanyeol and let him to carry her to catch up with her mother. 
 

"Umma, we will go first, you be careful!" Little Chanyeol called out for his mother who been following behind them before speeding up his pace. 
 

"Umma, where are you now? Please show up, I beg you!" On the back of little Chanyeol, the little girl prayed God that nothing will happen to her mother. 
 

"May I ask you a question? Your umma" Little Chanyeol threw out his question in a scrupulousness way in whic to prevent any offense. Yet, before he fully expressed out his question, the little girl already figured out it and cut him off in the half way. 
 

"My appa told me that, it's a type of anxiety illness. Umma will fear and often avoid places or situation that cause her to panic and feel helpless." The little girl gave out a brief explanation to the little Chanyeol about her umma's condition with uneasiness started to grow over time as her eyes kept on searching for the figure of her umma. 
 

"She gotta have someone to go out with her. It's all my bad, I should've keep my eye on her." The voice of the little girl sounded a little crack as she talked. Concurrently, admiration washed over little Chanyeol just as listening to what's the little girl saying and left a good impression of her. The happiness on her face when she found her mother was seared into his memory. 
 

---------------2 years later--------------
*Bang* *Bang* "SoEun ah, please open the door!" Little Yoona and little Chanyeol stood outside the bedroom of SoEun and knocked the door hardly to ask SoEun to come out from the door as she been locked up herself inside the room and lived on air after the time of the death of her mother. SoEun insisted that she was the creator of the bad precedent in the first place.

 

"Chanyeol Oppa, what should we do?!" Little Yoona turned her head to the left side as she asked Chanyeol for opinion in a worry tone. Little Chanyeol now deepened into thoughts for a moment before idea coming up to his mind. Just then, little Chanyeol ran to the living room without uttering any word. 
 

"Where are you going, Oppa!" Ignoring the call from Yoona, Chanyeol hurried to the the balcony outside the living room as he attempted to climb over to SoEun's room from the balcony since it connected to the windowsill of SoEun's room. 
 

"Oppa, are you crazy?! That will be too dangerous!" The scene of what Chanyeol trying to do scared little Yoona a lot. However, she got this reply from Chanyeol. 
 

"That's fine, here's only the second floor, it won't be a problem to me. Just don't let the adult know it, I don't want anything happen on SoEun." After saying that, Chanyeol tried hard to climb over the windowsill cautiously by preventing himself to slip from the clamber. Step by step, Chanyeol finally reached to the windowsill by striding through balcony to the outdoor windowsill after been  beset with difficulties. Chanyeol opened the window with one hand by sliding it. Soon then climbed in the room and saw SoEun sitting on the bed against the wall as weak as a cat. 
 

"SoEun ah!" Chanyeol called out SoEun's name in a distraught way and slowing approached to her bed. The bed flattened at the time Chanyeol sat on it next to SoEun. "You haven't had anything for a long time, it's not good for your health. Why don't we go out and grab some food?" Nevertheless, little SoEun literally closed her eyes and paid no heed to Chanyeol's advice with her head slightly turned to the opposite side of where Chanyeol at. 
 

"Chanyeol Oppa, how was it going on?! Please open the door!" The familiar noise echoed from the outside of the bedroom as Little Yoona knocked the door and asked about the situation. Yet, Chanyeol had no intention to open the door as he ignored the call from Yoona and said it to SoEun with rage in his eyes and voice.
 

"Okay! If you wanted to be in desperation like this, then let me be by your side." Although Chanyeol rebelled against SoEun's renunciation, but he still chose to accompany her as long as he can. It's been two years that he decided to be the one to protect this girl with all his might forever if possible. I realized that you were the tender-minded that only hardened yourself to take over the position of the guardian of your psychotic mother. 
 

--------------12 years later--------------
"Let me introduce, this is SeungGi Oppa, whom is very close to me since young." One day, the Nintendo year old Chanyeol brought his boyfriend to the meeting with Yoona and SoEun and introduced them to each other. 

 

"It's nice to see you guys!" SeungGi greeted Yoona and SoEun with his bright smile on his face as the dimples appeared on the corner of his mouth. Due to this, four of them became closest friends afterward, especially SoEun and SeungGi. Getting rid of the dark cloud of depression of the death of her mother, SoEun returned to the normal one by the care from her friends and the big love of her father even though there still a scar on her heart as she knew that she shouldn't abandon herself since she got her father to take care of. 
 

Days after SeungGi making friend with SoEun and Yoona, he came to hang out with SoEun every second or third days, which has bothering Chanyeol a bit by this action. With frustration, Chanyeol unable to hold back his irritation by seeing SoEun be so imitate with other men except him. Thence, Chanyeol made up his mind and confessed his feeling to SoEun on one day SeungGi came to see SoEun. 
 

Who knows, Chanyeol found out that the one SeungGi interested in was Yoona and not SoEun since both of them were besties a long time before Chanyeol. Therefore, he wanted to hit on what Yoona likes with the help from SoEun. That became the reason why SeungGi always comes to SoEun.
 

Even though Chanyeol goofed, but he was still looking forward for the answer from SoEun and she told him that. 
 

"I never thought of myself as a princess, but Oppa you've been my knight ever since we met. I'm glad to have you by my side, but I'm not sure if I can return the same feeling as yours. After the umma's death, appa always holds a seat in my heart in any case."
 

"I'll be here with you and protect you at any event has became the duty and hobby in my life, so SoEun ah, please let me stay with you forever." Chanyeol was unable to imagine his life without SoEun within it. The main point that Chanyeol resisted to keep SoEun by his side in which not to let her privatized by other guys before he did. On that account, they both became an unofficial couple which Chanyeol was one-sided giving out.  
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Chapter End------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, Happy New Year Eve!!! Today is the last day of 2015, let we celebrate it with SoEun!!! This update is not part of the story, but the content just came up to my mind, and I decided to write it out and shared it with you guys. So please forgive the short story length, and enjoy the excurse of SoEun's dreamland. How was you guys think about this one? Tell me about your thought! I'll be update the new formal chapter as soon as possible, so Happy Holiday again, and see you next time!!!