Chapter 13- Misunderstanding Part II

Hello, My Platonic Love!

Chapter 13 Part 2

 

“Kris si, where are you taking me?!” SoEun called out Kris’s name continuously as she forcibly taken away by Kris; yet, her calls didn’t receive any response until she was taken to Kris’s vehicle. I had no idea what was going on in his mind.

 

“A person who commits a crime, where do you think she/ he was going?” Kris hardly closed the door from the passenger side after settling down SoEun inside his vehicle.

 

“What?! What do you mean by that? Commit crime?” SoEun was totally in loss with Kris’s words. Her eyebrows frowned as she watching Kris make his way to the car.

 

Kris fastened his seatbelt at the time he butted himself on the driver seat and started off his car to the police station. On the way, Kris made a call to his mother using the Bluetooth connection provided by the vehicle.

 

“Umma, I’m on my way to the police station now!” Kris blurted out this line after someone answering the phone. Without any doubts, Kris’s word quickly caught SoEun’s attention who sat next to him on the passenger seat.

 

“What? Kris ah, what’s happening? Police station?” Kris’s mother felt confused to her son’s words. Having her feet step out the elevator, am I mishearing anything due to the bad connection inside the elevator?

 

“Umma, Kim SoEun, she stole your ring!” Kris repeated his statement clear enough for his mother to understand about the situation. You’ve been deceive from Kim SoEun, she was not the one that you think she was.

 

“What? Kris ah, listen carefully ok? I voluntarily gave SoEun the ring, she didn’t steal it.” Kris’s mother attempted to explain the condition to her son after listening to Kris’s word.

 

“That was not it, Umma! I asked her to give me ring, but she had no way to return it.” Kris assumedly told his mother about his reason for the accusation.  I didn’t cranky or something, that was the truth that I see with my eyes.

 

“NE?!.....” Kris’s mother was completely shocked at the moment while hearing the statement Kris declare. However, Kris’s sentence wasn’t the reason that made Kris’ stunned and it all because of the scene that she saw in front of her.

 

“Umma, do not be lured by her!” Kris glanced at SoEun where he noticed the dead glare sent from SoEun who sat beside him.

 

“Kris ah, things have not be figured out, do not be too impulsive. Come to your office, I’ll be there with you guys!” Kris’s mother tried to mediate with Kris and hung up the call a second later.

 

“Umma! Umma!” Kris ended the call so as he didn’t hear any response from his mother. And he took a sharp U-turn to go back to his company just as his mother saying so.

 

“Kris si, you said that I stole ring, is that correct?” SoEun spoke up on her behalf after the long silence for the time when Kris was on the phone with his mother. Her face showed no emotion.

 

“Yes, I did! Do you think I put you wrong?” Kris admitted frankly without thinking as he was talking about the truth. At the time, his eyes looked straightly forward.

 

“Kris si, how can…can you slander someone like this without evidence to prove it?” All of sudden, crystalized tears welled up SoEun’s eyes. Her voice was trembling as she speaks with her right hand balled into a fist.

 

“Of course I have a proof! Your behavior made you become suspect, and yourself proved to me that you are trying to privatize something do not belong to you.” Kris still convinced that he saw the truth.

 

“I’ve told you that my friend took it by accident” Why wouldn’t you believe me? I’ve never thought to make the ring as my possession. Why not you believe me?

 

“It was just your ex parte statement!” As the argument between both of Kris and SoEun going intense, Kris harshly stepped on the brake and the vehicle stopped in front of the building of Fascination Fashion.

 

Kris released his seatbelt and walked all the way to SoEun’s direction and pulled SoEun along roughly to get to his office and confront with his mother.

 

“Kris si, let go of me! I did not steal the ring!” Kris si, this was my final warning! Let go of me! Tears still in SoEun’s eyes. Something swirled up in SoEun’s mind unpleasantly.

 

“………” However, no matter what SoEun said, Kris decided not to listen and just ignored SoEun likewise as they move toward to Kris’s office as his tighten his grip on SoEun’s wrist. 

 

Few minutes after, the elevator reached the 13th floor when Kris tilted up his head at the elevator hit the level. He immediately burst forth his office. On the way, SoEun stared at Kris’s back with her cold gaze ever in her lifetime.

 

Inside the office, their staffs all had their eyes on SoEun who hands being grabbed by Kris. Is that childhood friend of Yoona and girlfriend of Bu Sa Jang?! What’s going on? She was crying, wasn’t she? Gossip talks muttered in a barely audible voice.

 

When the time Kris and SoEun both arrived to the office, Kris found out that there was not only Kris’s mother here, but also his staff, Yoona inside the office. However, Kris didn’t care about it, he just walked straight to his mother who sat on the sofa waiting for SoEun and Kris to come, and brought SoEun with him as well.

 

“Umma, here she is! You’ve been tricked by her. The ring” Kris’s sentence had no chance to express out completely as his mother interrupted on the middle of his line.

 

“Kris ah!” In order to stop Kris from talking, Kris’s mom spread out her right hand where she was clasped in the first place. The familiar object reflected into Kris and SoEun’s eyes. At the time Kris's mother on the phone with Kris just before, she saw Yoona walked to her direction and the ring on Yoona's finger caught Kris's mother's eyes. 

 

Pursuing further, Kris's mother learned that Yoona was unable find any piece of her jewelries matched with her outfit today, then she found this ring in SoEun accessories box from Yoona's testimony.

 

“Umma, that?!” Yes, that was the scourge to this dispute: the valuable ring of Kris’s mother. Kris’s pupil was infinitely wide open once he saw the ring.

 

At this moment in time, SoEun shrugged off Kris’ hand vigorously in which to get rid of the tight grasp from Kris.  Subsequently, a slap in the face mercilessly fell on Kris’s face. “*slap*”

 

“Now you see the truth of it, have you Mr. Wu?! Or Mr. Vice President?!” SoEun screamed and said to Kris with the tears pouring down her cheeks.

 

“SoEun ah~” Kris’ mom and Yoona shouted out SoEun’s name after seeing the outburst scene in front of them. Yoona who stand aside, cannot help feeling worried for SoEun. Are you okay, SoEun ah? Remember that incident, am I right?

 

“Why don’t you believe me? I’ve told you I did not steal anything. I did not, my mom either!” Bursting into tear, SoEun ran out of Kris’s office indignantly and left Kris and his mother and Yoon all behind. “Your accusation was totally underserved!”

 

“SoEun ah!” Seeing SoEun gone, Yoona turned to catch up with SoEun just to beware that something happens on her. Yet before leaving the room, Yoona turned back to Kris and said.

 

“Bu Sa Jang, this is SoEun’s Achilles heel. You are too outrageous.” Sentence ended, Yoona left the office room as she going to catch up with SoEun.

 

SoEun’s crying face, her screams and the word from Yoona caused Kris stunned into silence. The sweltering of the slap from SoEun on Kris’s face was still warm.

 

“Kris, when did you become so arbitrary? Conclude thing without any investigation” Kris’s mom made his way to Kris’ direction, and asked him in a disappointed tone.

 

“SoEun did nothing wrong, why you have to treat her like that?”

 

“Umma, I” Kris was unable to refute. Umma was right, I was too impulsive. I was too prejudiced that she would do such a thing like this for money.

 

“Maybe there’s something SoEun did wrong, which is helping you out by starting this relationship on false pretenses.” While Kris in his quiet introspection, his mother let out a word he was flattered.

 

“Umma, how do you know that?” As soon as Kris regained his composure, he was too shock to utter any words. How can Umma know that?

 

“This is not difficult to guess it, right?” Kris’s mother put both of her hands on Kris’s shoulders in which to make Kris looked into her eyes. “Last time you and YoungJae came to the airport to pick me up, you told me about how you met SoEun, you and your uncle’s attitudes made you guys very suspicious.”

 

“I had an interrogation with your uncle afterward and the whole story came pouring out.”

 

“Aish! Then why do you always give me the opportunity to be alone with her?” Kris had his eyes full of confusion as he asking his mother. Why do you still accept her? As my girlfriend?

 

“Because of both your uncle and I feel that two of you are well matched.” Kris’s mom expressed out her feeling on Kris and SoEun together as a couple. “After meeting SoEun at your place, I found her very distinctive than other girls. She will not because I am your mother and say something to please me.”

 

“She only concern oneself with facts and not with individuals. But you did just the opposite as SoEun.” Kris’s mom shake her head with disappointment as she passing through Kris and getting out of his office.

 

“………..” Kris’s hands are balled in frustration. As Kris’s mother mixing in with his complicated feeling, it had leaving Kris even more confused. Kris was sinking deep in thoughts and just froze.

 

Rushing toward to the reception lobby with the crying face, SoEun’s amour clad heart break down for Kris’s insult. Shortly, Yoona caught up with SoEun and approached her in a slow motion.

 

“SoEun ah~” It pained Yoona’s heart while seeing the tears fiercely gushed from SoEun’s pupils. I’m sorry, it was all my fault, if not, and you won’t be remember all the unhappy memory that can worst you the most.

 

“SoEun ah, mianhe!” Apologizing to SoEun about her oversight, Yoona gave SoEun an embrace in which to console her at a time of grief. Yoona rubbed SoEun’s back in a very light motion.

 

“*sob**sob*” With a sob of despair, SoEun hugged back Yoona to seek for stillness. SoEun closed her teary eyes tightly, but still tears flowed like stream. “Yoona ah~”

 

When SoEun bathed in tears, Shin Si Jang who came back for a meeting happened to pass by. Seeing the scenario not far away from him, Shin Si Jang drew near to SoEun and Yoona’s direction.

 

“Yoona si, what are doing here?” As saying so, Shin Si Jang noticed the person Yoona embraced into her arms was all wet with tears but what shock him the most was the one who crying is SoEun.

 

“SoEun si, why are crying? Did something happens?”

 

“Shin Si Jang, shhhhh!!!” Yoona signaled Shin Si Jang to keep quiet as she putting her index finger in front of her lips.  Being hinted by Yoona, Shin Si Jang realized that he now should stay silence.

 

Crying like this in the public, SoEun si, isn’t this caused by Kris? As you were appeared in your building. With his question left unanswered, Shin Si Jang drove SoEun home with Yoona’s accompany in which to shy away the weird eyes in the lobby. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Chapter End------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes: Hey guys, here is the rest of chapter 13 Misunderstanding. SoEun has finally proved not guilty by the help from Kris's mom and Yoona. However, Kris's action seems like brought SoEun into something despair. What will be rerason for SoEun being so defensive? Why will she crying that hard while Kris making such accusation? Let's we find out the answer in next chapter!!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and fight with SoEun for this false accusation from Kris!!!

Thank you guys for the comments below!!!! Hope you guys will continues this action which be loved, hehehehe *giggle**giggle*