Chapter 1- NICE Morning?!

Hello, My Platonic Love!

maxresdefault.jpg

Blissful cotton swaying in the wind of freedom beat. Cotton candy sky, the sun was waking from its long slumber while the moon was slowly waving bye. The sky is sometimes seen as a vast and empty, but all I see is a doorway to adventure and dreams.

“A new day heralded a new beginning.” SoEun sniffed the fresh air after she opened the window from her bedroom. SoEun walked to the vanity table, sat down on the chair and combed her hair with a smile on her face.

“DING!! DING!!” It is message tone sounds from SoEun’s phone. SoEun reached out one of her hand to grab her phone which placed on the left side on the vanity table. “Is MyungSoo Oppa!”

‘SoEun ah, have you awake yet?’ SoEun reading the message in her mind.

‘NE, OPPA! I already woke up’ SoEun replied the text with her fingers quickly typed the words on the phone keyboard.

‘Okay! Then meet you later in the Central Park at 11:30. Be on time.’ MyungSoo texted back to SoEun.

“Hehehe” SoEun smiled to the phone screen, and she put the phone back on the table and continued to put on her makeup.

“OMG! It was 10:45 already.” SoEun looked at the clock hanged on the living room wall, and realized that she going to be late if she don’t leave the house since she heard that people made noise with their horn outside the street. SoEun picked up her purse bag and rushed out to the apartment building.

While SoEun walked out from the lobby door, SoEun got surprised by the scene that reflected into her eyes. The traffic jam was quick serious today. What did happen ahead the street? Ah, whatever. I should hurry up and hail a taxi.

On the other side of the street, a tall man stand in front of a vehicle and talked to his phone with an impatient expression on his handsome face “SHIN SI JANG, I’ve involved into a car accident now. Yeah! I’ve reared end someone, but I don’t have to handle this trifle thing.”

“NE, BU SA JANG NIM! (Vice President)” The guy from the phone said and got his off from the seat in his desk. “I’ll come right away.”

"Good. Have everybody here yet?"  The tall guy asked. When he saw a cab is available cross the street, then he said "I'm gonna hanged up the phone. I'll be back before the meeting start." The sentence ended, and left the call with the "BEEP BEEP" sound.

The scene went back to SoEun. Finally, she hailed a taxi while her eyes glanced at the watch on her left wrist. OMG!! It was 11:10 already. Oppa probably on his way to the park, I can't be late. Thinking about it, SoEun immediately got into the taxi and closed the cab door.

"Central Park please!" "Fascination Fashion please!" Two different voices echoed in the taxi. The driver confused with the direction from his customer by turning his head around to the back passenger seats.

SoEun turned to the left side where the voice sounded and saw a guy wearing a black suit who also looked at SoEun in his eyes.

SoEun cleared and said "Sorry, I'm the one who flaged down this taxi. Please." SoEun gestured for him to leave the taxi.

"Are you sure? I didn't see it." The guy ignored SoEun and turned to the driver and said "I'm in a rush. Fascination Fashion please."

The guy's impolite manner made SoEun being kinda angry. SoEun reached out her hand to stop the driver, and said “Who is not in a hurry? I'm also in a rush too. AHJUSSI, Central Park please.” Since you are so arrogant, there is no need to be kind to you.

At this moment, the tall guy pulled out something inside his suit jacket. That was a wallet. He opened his wallet and pulled out some money, then he handed the money to the driver and said “I’ll pay you triple of the fare.”

His action made SoEun completely freaked out, she yelled out her anger with her loud voice “YA!” “What do you want?”

“I just want to get to my destination as soon as possible.” He replied SoEun’s question without looked at SoEun, instead he was glued his eyes on his cellphone. “AHJUSSI, hurry up!” Then SoEun also called out the driver earnestly “AHJUSSI”

“How about this? Fascination Fashion is closer than the Central Park.” The driver finally had the chance to speak out his feeling, then he turned to SoEun and said “AGASSI (Miss), how about I set this gentleman to his place and then send you to the Central Park?”

“MO?” The driver’s word made SoEun feels disappointed, she don’t know what to do? She had no choice now, she don’t have enough time to hail another cab and get to the park in time.

SoEun laid her back on the passenger seat and fastened the seat belt, said “Let’s go!” SoEun took a peek on her right wrist and then on the guy had his lips curved up as victory smile which made SoEun feels annoyed.

“AHJUSSI, there’s no car in front of you. Faster, you haven’t reach the speed limit.” SoEun leaned on to back of the driver seat and told him during their way to Fascination Fashion.

“BABO Ah, don’t cut over.” SoEun yelled at the driver on the next lane to their cab with her hands waved at the windshield.

“Yeah, Yeah! Cut it back to your lane.” SoEun happily said it when she saw the car in front of them cut to the left lane. The tall guy sat next to SoEun shake his head lightly after having a quick look at SoEun soliloquized.

Eventually, the taxi arrived to the Fascination Fashion building. The tall guy got off from the cab after paying his fare. Before he trying to close the taxi door, he heard SoEun tell the driver “AHJUSSI, hurry up start the car. PALLI!” His lip curved up scoffingly and entered the building as fast as possible.

At SoEun urging, the driver quickly took her to her destination. SoEun ran off from the taxi and got to the park with her fastest speed. However, when SoEun come to the place that she and MyungSso planned to meet at, she can’t find MyungSso. She wondered is MyungSso already left or not? He’ll never be late. Thus, SoEun took her cellphone out from her bag and decided to call MyungSso. It was almost 12.

A familiar ringtone caught SoEun’s attention, SoEun looked around the park and tried to search for MyungSso. Then, an angry voice came close to SoEun’s ears.

“Where have you been? Do you know how long I’ve waiting for you here?” MyungSso’s voice resounded through the empty park.

SoEun followed the voice sounded and saw MyungSso stand not far away and moved to her position with his irritation face. SoEun instantly walked to MyungSso and apologetically said “Sorry MyungSso Oppa! It’s not”

“I told you that I really hate people were not punctual.” MyungSso disrupted SoEun by stopping her from explanation and said “25 minutes. I’ve never waited someone for longer than 10 minutes, especially for girls.”

“Oppa, sorry. Please forgive me. Sorry!” SoEun don’t know what should she say to calm down MyungSso. She only can apologize to MyungSso. SoEun dragged MyungSso’s elbow gently with both of her hands to beg him for his forgiveness.

MyungSso emotionlessly threw off SoEun’s hand and said “Let break up SoEun ah. You are not the one I am looking for.” MyungSso’s word made me shaking her head as refusal for his request.

“No, Oppa. Please don’t do that. I haven’t get to know you well.” SoEun frowned and kept on shaking her head. She again grabbed MyungSso’s elbow to avoid him to walk away. However, that was useless. MyungSso was much stronger than SoEun who tried to stop him from leaving. MyungSso pulled away SoEun’s hand and walked away which left SoEun alone in this empty park. 

SoEun looked at MyungSso’s back who slowly disappearing into SoEun’s vision. Recalling back the thing happened today, that human version of giraffe was responsible for this. Don’t ever let me see his face again, if not, I can’t promise that I was able to control myself. SoEun sat down on the bench at the park, she took out a diary book and a pen from her bag.

She opened the diary book and flipped over to the blank page and started to write something down on the diary book: Kim MyungSso oppa broke up with me today. The reason is I’m late to our date. If I add today in, we were together for 28 days which is less than a month. He was a punctual person and good at time management. Interests: photography, cooking, and….the rest I don’t know. Dislike:??? Unknown.

SoEun closed the diary and meaningfully looked at the front and then lost in thought. SoEun hugged the diary with both of her arm. SoEun profoundly let out a sigh. SoEun muttered to herself “New day heralded new beginning. How can I get it at once? Everything has to start over again.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note: Hey guys, here is the first chapter. How was it? Hope you guys can leave some comments after finishing the reading. My description is not clearly enough, so wish you guys won't mind about it. Ideas and comments are alwasy allowed  to me, but don't be too rude. I'll try my best to upload more chapter as  I can. However, school go first, so I just can write this fanfic whenever I have leisure time. So please don't feel tired to wait for my new updates. Thank you guys. Love you all, my 7 subsricbers!!!!