Chapter 3- Party Time! Right Time!

Hello, My Platonic Love!

blueberry-angel-food-cake-emmas-pantry.j

 

 

SoEun decorated the cake she prepared for Yoona's company party. She put different kind of berries on the top of the cake. Finishing the cake decoration, SoEun wrapped up the cake into the boxes. She remembered that Yoona said they want the cakes before lunchtime.

After done with packing the cakes, SoEun started to head to Yoona's place, SoEun said out loud before she leaves the cake shop "ABUJI, I'm out for delivery." SoEun used her elbow to push the door open since both of her hands were full with the cakes.

The taxi instantly dropped SoEun off at the similar place like yesterday, but SoEun didn't noticed it. She got into the building and asked the receptionists about the fashion department. She told them that she was here to deliver the cake, the receptionists informed SoEun the floor level where the fashion department located at.

The elevator brought SoEun to the sixth floor, SoEun stepped out from the elevator and followed the instruction that receptionist told her, she turned to the right and walked straight to the department.

Finally, SoEun was standing on the area of the fashion department. She scanned the room and found Yoona's face. SoEun called out Yoona’s name “Yoona ah.” SoEun’s voice immediately caught Yoona’s attention which makes Yoona looked at the direction where the noise came from.

Yoona saw SoEun’s face and she walked to her side with her face smiling. Yoona hugged SoEun and said “Thanks, CHINGU ah.” SoEun smiled back to Yoona and whispered to her “No problem.”

Yoona turned her head to her coworkers and happily said to them “Guys, our cakes have finally arrived.” Everyone heard Yoona’s voice and all rushed to Yoona’s and SoEun’s side.

“Omg, we’ve waiting for this a long time. Thanks you.” JooYoung was the first one who speak up her feeling and she thanked SoEun for her cakes. “What kind of cakes you have made?”

“Ah. One is fruit tart cake and one is blueberry angel food cake.” SoEun respond to JooYoung while raised up the cake boxes.

JooYoung took over the cake boxes SoEun held with both her hands, and said “I cannot wait to try it. Party Time!” And then all of them left SoEun and Yoona.

After JooYoung leaving Yoona and SoEun behind, they began the party with excitement. SoEun smiled from the bottom of her heart, she liked to see people who were happy because of eating her cakes. SoEun turned to Yoona and said “Yoona ah, go to join them. I need to back to the shop before APPA grumbling me if I still don’t come back.”

“Ok. Be careful on your way back.” Yoona nodded before she joined the party with her coworkers. “I’ll pay you the money after work.” Yoona waved goodbye to SoEun.

SoEun turned around and walked toward the elevator. SoEun pressed the floor button and the elevator door closed. Half the way to the ground floor, the elevator door suddenly opened and a familiar face and voice caused SoEun raised up her head.

“Shin Si Jang, that is not the fabric I want.” Kris handed the file over to Shin Si Jang. “The color is incorrect too.” Kris walked into the elevator without noticed a pair of eyes deadly on him.

“Yes, Bu Sa Jang Nim. I will go to find other one that impress you.” Shin Si Jang took the file that Kris leaned to him and followed his step walked into the elevator.

“What a lucky day, today.” SoEun said it out loud after Kris and Shin Si Jang getting into the elevator. “Ya! You, today is the day you need to repay me.”

SoEun’s voice made Kris and Shi Si Jang spontaneously turned their head to SoEun. Kris looked at SoEun from her head to toe without saying anything.

However, Shin Si Jang was the one spoke up to SoEun, he asked “Pardon. Are you talking to us?” He looked at SoEun with his confuse face.

“No. I’m talking only to him.” SoEun replied to Shin Si Jang with her finger pointed to Kris. “Ya, don’t act that you forget about the incident on yesterday.”

Shin Si Jang had his attention on Kris for some clue, but Kris didn’t reacted toward it. So Shin Si Jang assumedly said “Sorry, Miss! I think you got the wrong person. We” However, Shin Si Jang had no chance to finish his lines.   

"ANYA, I remembered, that scent disgustingly sweet." Kris admitted to SoEun honestly "You were the one who fought with me for the taxi yesterday. But I don't understand what are you talking about? Repay?" Shin Si Jang looked at Kris when the time he talked to SoEun.

"You caused MyungSso oppa broke up with me. I won't let you go easily today." SoEun told Kris face to face and avoided Kris to walk out the elevator by blocking the doorway. "Today is the time for you to repay me back."

"Heh, you're such a funny woman, aren't you?" Kris smirked to SoEun after listening to her sentences. "You and your boyfriend broke up is your business. What on the earth that I need to responsible for your breaking relationship."

"Of course, you do." SoEun bluntly said to Kris. If not you, that will not happened to MyungSso Oppa and me.

"Oh really? How?" Kris asked SoEun with his curious face "We just met yesterday."

"Yeah, that was the worst encounter ever. If you were not resisting to take that taxi, I won't be late to the park. Then Oppa will not decide to break up with me." SoEun explained to Kris about the reason made she and MyungSso be apart. "It is all your fault."

"MO? What a gimmicky love relationship between you guys.  It has nothing to do with me." Kris carelessly said to SoEun, and tried to get out from the elevator but SoEun pulled over his elbow to prevent him to go.

"That's not true. MyungSso Oppa hates breaking promise. And you made me late to your dating time." SoEun blamed to Kris with her serious face.

"Nonsense." Kris ignored SoEun and attempted to find his way to leave. Then he told SoEun "Stop blocking my way. I gotta go now." Kris pushed SoEun away and walked out the elevator.

Getting pushed by Kris, SoEun cannot controlled herself anymore. She ran in front to Kris and said to him "You are so selfish who only think about yourself. Have you ever thought of others' feeling? Do you how important MyungSso Oppa mean to me? If you are the one who lose the important one in your life, what will you feel? Can you be that ease?” Tearful liquids filled both of SoEun's angelic eyes. Kris paused when he saw SoEun's tears rolled in her eyes.

Seeing this kind of situation, Shin Si Jang can't help but to break the silence. "Sorry miss. That's not what my BU SA JANG's actual meaning. I understand that you are in pain now. What can we, I mean he do to compensate its?"

Instead of response, SoEun turned her body around and back to face Kris in a second. Her tears covered eyes is gone, hereafter was a smile look on her face "Since he caused me lost MyungSso Oppa" SoEun stopped her sentence and made eyes contact with Kris, and said "You, be my boyfriend!"

"What?" Kris shouted in a surprise tone, and asked SoEun "Are you kidding me? Aren't you deeply in love with your MyungSso Oppa? How can you change your mind that fast?"

"Don't think too much. I have no feeling toward you. You are just a replacement for MyungSso Oppa." SoEun made her statement clear enough to let Kris to understand.

"So which means you just want a boyfriend. You're not faithfully love that MyungSso guy." Kris assumed SoEun by the virtue of her statement.

"You don't have to care about it." SoEun said to Kris with careless tone, then she asked him the answer for her compensate from Kris "So what is your answer? I won't let you go easily, you need to know that."

"Ridiculous! You know nothing about me. How can you just get a boyfriend according with wishes?" Kris refused SoEun outright. SoEun's request made Kris feel kind of hatred toward her. Does she understand what is love exactly means?

"Ah, you're worry about this. It's not a big deal. We can know each other by now." SoEun casually said to Kris as well to ease Kris' anxious. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Kim So Eun. Nice to me you! And you?"

SoEun's attitude made Kris froze in position, she was really a crazy woman. What the hell she was thinking in her mind?

Shin Si Jang replied to SoEun instead of Kris "Our Bu SA JANG's name is Kris Wu." Kris sent a sharp glare to Shin Si Jang. Shin Si Jang smiled to Kris, and said "Kim So Eun si, we actually have a meeting coming up. How about we talk about this later?"

"NE? Ok then." SoEun nodded to Shin Si Jang with understanding. SoEun pulled out a small notebook from her bag, and jogged down something on the book. Then SoEun tore the paper and handed it to Kris, said "This is my contact number. When your meeting ends, call me." However, Kris was still in his shock mood where stand steadily without making any moves.

Shin Si Jang helped Kris to receive the paper SoEun gave to Kris.

"Now it's your turn. Give me your phone number, then I can contact you later." SoEun told Kris with her head down which to put her notebook back into her bag.

Shin Si Jang who stand aside Kris, took out a small flat rectangular shape holder from his suit pocket. He opened the holder and handed a card to SoEun, said "This is his business card. Here is his office number, and the bottom one is his personal number." Shin Si Jang interpreted to SoEun.

"Ah! Ok. GAMSAHABMIDA." SoEun thanked Shin Si Jang for his help. She bowed to him and turned away to leave the building. Before she turned her body, she informed Kris “Kris si, you better keep you word. If not, even myself can't imagine what I'll do for your disavow. You wouldn't want to see an article titled 'Fascination Fashion Vice President Renege Promises' right?" SoEun gave out her nice smile to Kris and fully turned her body to the entrance. Kris felt a cold went through his spine. Suddenly, she turned back to Kris and said "Oh yeah, your last name is Wu. You are not Korean?"

"Not really! Bu Sa Jang Nim's father is Chinese-Korean mixed blood." Shin Si Jang answered SoEun's question for Kris habitually. "But his mother is 100% Korean."

"Oh I see." SoEun said with a nod, later a smile appeared on SoEun face, said to Kris "Look Kris si, less than 20 minutes, I already know your name and the basic of your family background. That isn't hard to get know about you right? Bye!" Then SoEun left the building and Kris stood still who are loss of his words.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author notes: Hey guys, I've updated chapter 3 today. Hope you guys like it and enjoy it. Thanks you of you who supporting my fanfic, espescially my subsrcibers and everyone who left your precious comments to me. I just found out that I updated every two weeks. I know that the chapter length is not long enough since I was still student, so I just can work on this at my leisure time. Wish you guys don't mind about it. Thanks you very much, and ENJOY IT!

Kris and SoEun were meeting each other again in this chapter. If you are Kris, will you agree to SoEun's request? Hahaha, actually I've decided it already. I was just want to do some interaction with you guys and know about you guys' thought. *smirk* You guys think about it after the reading, hehehe. See you guys!!!! *vanish*