Chapter 15- The Revenge

Hello, My Platonic Love!

Chapter 15

“Why are here?” After seeing Tao entered to the shop, the smile SoEun had on her face for Tao disappeared. SoEun put on her poker face for Kris just like Kris always wore on his face usually as she turned herself to Kris.

“I, ouch!” As Kris moving his mouth, the cut from the hit from Tao hurt him. Kris lifted up his right hand and tried to touch his lip with his long nice fingers. Some bright red liquid reflected to Kris’s eyes when he moved his fingers away from his lip.

Watching Kris’s action, SoEun helplessly made her way back to the shop direction which caused Kris stop her moving by calling her name as he was thinking that SoEun decides to leave. “SoEun si, ah!”

“Just wait here!” SoEun told Kris to stay on his position and wait for her to come without turning her head to Kris and then got into the shop afterward. Few minutes later, SoEun came back to Kris with a first aid kit boxes with her.

SoEun placed her on the curb outside the shop where has planted with a mass of beautiful flowers just like a small flower garden surrounded the bakery shop. SoEun put the first-aid kit on the top of her thigh as she looking up to Kris who stock-still like stand on his position from the very start.

“Do I need to ask you permission for treating your wound?”

"What?!" Not had time to react, Kris affords to stand still as he did not long ago. Few second passed; his mind caught up with sense and moved his feet to SoEun's direction.


Without saying any word, SoEun started to help Kris healing his wound at the time he sit down on the curb same as SoEun. SoEun took out some Iodine and disinfectant from the first-aid kit in which to help Kris clean his wound as she dipped the cotton balls on the alcohol and rubbed it on the cut in a very light motion.


As SoEun merged herself close to Kris, the distance between them was not far away where Kris can hear and feel the breath SoEun breathe. One after one just like the heartbeat jumped inside Kris's chest. Kris realized that SoEun might hear the beating sound formed from him clearly if they keep staying that close, which he speaks up for himself.


"SoEun si, aish~" Yet, the calling from Kris didn't get any response from SoEun because she now just tried to focus on the treatment for Kris and finish it as soon as possible. But Kris doesn't seems to give up, he kept on calling SoEun's name. 


"SoEu..n...Emmm" After few calls from Kris, SoEun finally had some reactions to it. However, instead of reply it in verbal, SoEun ripped off the package of the plaster and soundlessly pasted vertically on Kris's mouth. 


"If you continue to move your lips like that, how long do you think it gonna take me to treat your cut?" SoEun's attitude as cool as an ice. This was the first time she being cold to Kris which sent shiver down to Kris's spine.
Therefore, Kris was unable to make any noise and force to shut his mouth as his mouth been sealed with the bandage. 


Under Kris cooperation, the treatment ended within few minutes. SoEun placed the small size plaster on the corner of Kris's lip. Then SoEun packed up the stuff and ready to return to the shop.


When SoEun turned to leave, Kris restrained her as he grabbed SoEun's right wrist to stop her from moving with his free hand tear down the bandage on his mouth "I'm sorry!" Kris said to SoEun at the time SoEun had her head down. 


Seeing no response from SoEun, Kris acknowledged that SoEun has not accepted his apology, so he repeated one more time with some explanation. "I'm sincerely felt sorry to you, SoEun Si. I have no intention to hurt you by making you think back the sorrow past. I know nothing about it."


"Let go of me, Kris si!" Being such inexorable, SoEun asked Kris to get rid of those things happened currently. "I'm not sure should I put the blame on you or on myself." 


"I caused my mother killed herself, I feel like the whole story is all because of me."


As the sentences ended, SoEun pulled out her wrist from Kris's grip and straightly got back to the bakery shop which has left Kris stood still with his hand paused in the air. 


"But I was the one that letting you go through that memory again. " Kris gradually took his hand back to position and balled all the frustration into a fist lightly as he watching SoEun gone in front of his sight. "You just don't want to accept my apology by saying so, aren't you SoEun si?!"


Kris felt discourages as he driving his vehicle back to his mansion. Yet, under the encouragement from his mother and uncle, Kris determined not to give up begging forgiveness from SoEun. He realized that he must take up the responsibility.


Therefore, Kris planned to wait until SoEun making up her mind to accept his apology. By doing so, Kris stopped by SoEun's bakery shop everyday before and after work and tell her that he's sorry to show his contrition; yet, every time Kris left without success. However, something seems to work out for Kris that day. 

 

Dissimilar to the other days, Kris had a appointment cancelled from his client; therefore he headed toward SoEun's cake shop during this spare time. As Kris unloaded himself from the vehicle, he bumped into SoEun who leaving the shop for some purpose.


"SoEun si, hi!" Kris attempted to greet SoEun with his smile which SoEun was seldom seen and caught up with SoEun who ignoring him and walking in a rush. "Where are you going? It's time for lunch, let me have the treat."


Unusually, the roles that SoEun and Kris used to play been switched when SoEun should be the one who following and chasing after Kris. However, everything will change as times goes by because thing will not last forever. People always started to cherish after the loss. 


Experiencing the coldness from SoEun, Kris cannot help himself to rush to the front of SoEun and block her way to merge any forward. "SoEun si, why don't you say something? Any idea for the lunch date?"
Being blocked by Kris, SoEun said to Kris in a cold tone with the helpless expression on her face, which she didn't normally do. "I don't have time messing around with you, I need to deliver those cakes by one." SoEun casted down her vision to the boxes in her hands.


"Where's going to be your destination? I can give you a ride then we can have lunch together afterward." Kris exclaimed himself as he seeing SoEun walked passed him and tried to flag down a cab with her right hand holding the cake box. "How about it?" Kris once gave out his smile to SoEun. Shortly, Kris took over the boxed from SoEun's hand and grabbed her wrist as to lead her to his car. 


"Yah, Kris Wu, I didn't say yes! Yah!" Not listening to SoEun, Kris forced SoEun get inside the car after opening the car door for her. SoEun stood still as she trying not to be obedient to Kris. However, Kris seemingly returned to his forcible character. He blocked the SoEun's way in which to prevent her to escape. Having to chance to refuse, SoEun took a peek at her wristwatch and realized that herself running late. She observed around and saw there is no any cab available. 


Under this circumstance, the only choice here and now was accepted Kris's offer and climbed into his vehicle. As soon as SoEun placed her body on the passages seat, she grabbed over the cake boxes and put them on the top of her thighs. SoEun's action earned a smile from Kris as he closed the door and ran back to the driver side. 


Following SoEun's instruction, Kris brought her to the requested destination. It was a department store. Kris parked his vehicle at the steer across the entrance of the department store and accompanied SoEun for the delivery. Both of them headed toward to one of the boutique shop on the second floor of store side by side.


"Thank you for your patronize! And happy birthday to your colleague!" SoEun left the shop with the smile crossed her face as well as Kris who copying SoEun's attitude even so he was not the employee of the bakery. Shortly, SoEun adjusted her expression and attitude as Kris's face came up to her face. Yet again, an unsettling silence crept between them.

 

Sensing the disfavor from SoEun, Kris didn't seem like to make any compliant since he was the one who at fault. Instead of that, Kris tried to offer as a tribute to do anything as long as SoEun want him to for her forgiveness. 
 

"SoEun, is there anything I can help you?! No need to be shy, just say it!" Like expected, Kris's words never got response while SoEun having her full attention on a particular shop few distant away from their direction. Ignoring Kris, SoEun hasted her footsteps to that shop.

 

“SoEun si!” Kris got left behind chased after SoEun as he saw her moving. Rushing himself toward SoEun, Kris recognized both of them stepping in a shoe shop. Kris checked the store out as his eyes scanned the whole shop over around.

 

“Agassi, I want to try that shoe shown on the display box out there! My shoe size is 230mm.” SoEun approached the sales lady in the shoe store as she pointed her index finger to the direction near the entrance of the shop. The sales lady followed SoEun’s finger and saw the shoe SoEun demanding over the glass window after hearing SoEun’s words.

 

“That high heel with the bowtie one?! Please wait for a second!” Seeing the nod from SoEun, the sales lady hurried herself to the stock room and tried to find the shoe size for SoEun. At the time waiting for the sales lady come back, Kris walked up to SoEun’s side and attempted to start up a conversation with her again.

 

“That shoe looks nice, if you like it, I’ll pay for you.” Will you looking forward for any response? Kris’s vision used to be on the shoe SoEun asked for, but his eyes slowly moved away from it and turned to SoEun while speaking up himself.

 

“Agassi, here is the shoe you want!” The sales lady handed over the shoebox to SoEun. Leaving Kris’ offer unaccepted or unreplied, SoEun held the box in her hands and took a seat on the nearest couch inside the shop to try out the shoe. No need to tell, Kris won’t be give in that easily whom following SoEun wherever she goes likewise and sat aside her.

 

“Sorry, I think you made a mistake. I don’t think this size 230mm.” SoEun called out another sales lady for help as the wrong shoe size is given. The other sales lady came to SoEun in just a second after her calling. SoEun held the high heel shoe up high to reach the height to the sales lady after taking the shoe off her right foot.

 

“Oh, I’m truly sorry about that! This one…” The sales lady extended out both of her arms as she took the shoe from SoEun and checked the shoe by looking at it. “…we only have the size of 220mm in stock. This shoe out for a couple years ago, so we won’t have it restocks any longer.”

 

“The sales who just helping you out is our part-time worker, so she might not noticed about it. Why don’t you give our other shoes a try? We have few high heels as similar as this one. I can give you a 10% discount on your purchase.” The word of the sales lady brought SoEun to disappointment. She crouched her body to reach the shoe inside the box placed on the ground and held it with both of her hands.

 

“But I only want this one!” SoEun lowered her face and looked at the high heel with a remorse expression. I’ve been looked for this shoe a while ago. I’ve never thought I could finally found them here. Should it be a sign giving from God? What should I do?

 

“Are you ready?!” A second later, SoEun saw Kris’s figure next to her left by the side of her eye and an idea came up to her mind when she sunk into torment.

 

“What did you say?” SoEun’s sudden question caused Kris rolling his eyes around with a hint of confusion as he heard SoEun’s voice sounded near him. He assumed SoEun must be talked to him, but he was unable to get the meaning of her question. What does she means ready? What do I need to get ready?

 

“You said you can do anything for me just before, aren’t you?” SoEun repeated the word she been told by Kris before entering this store. I was sure that he said that to me when we took our exit from the boutique. As SoEun made herself clear, Kris nodded his head with an innocent look.

 

“Put them one!” SoEun took over the other one of the high heel shoe from the sales lady and again held up to Kris. She stuffed that pair of shoe into Kris’s arms, and then said. “Help me to make the shoe bigger enough for me to fit!”

 

“WHATTTTT?!” Kris lunged his word from the bottom of his lung after SoEun’s thought sending to his ears. You must be kidding me, SoEun si?! How could this possible for a guy like me wearing a women shoe? And on top of that, the shoe was a pair of high heels.

 

“This pair of shoe is made of leather, wearing a long time will become loose.” Continuing to explain herself, SoEun turned her neck left to right facing Kris and stopped at the sales lady when the time she queried for verification. “Am I correct?”

 

“He-he-he, the shoe will be flexible enough!” Facing SoEun’s question and action, the sales lady led out an awkward laugh as she replied to SoEun’s question. An idea of SoEun was a sassy girl filled up her mind. Such a request like this could call for barbaric.

 

“B-b-ut, I’m a guy. How can I wear high heel?” Kris stated his position clearly to make SoEun revoke her quest on him. I can do anything for you, but not this time. We were now in the public, my image will gonna to be ruined if I doing so.

 

“So you want to go back on what’ve been said? You can do whatever you want, the one who is entreating forgiveness is you, not me.” SoEun tried to play the psycho act with Kris. You squandered your chance to escape and, instead, got yourself captured, Kris si!

 

SoEun can’t help but giggle a bit secretly deep in her heart. In fact, she had no longer getting mad of Kris. This time she just wanted to give Kris a lesson, everyone has his or her own feelings. Not only he will feel embarrassed and uncomfortable, but also everybody else.

 

“Th-t-hat not it! I’ll take responsibility to my own action. I’m deeply sorry for what I’ve been did on you, my embarrassment won’t hurt me as much as what I caused you suffering from the past.” The expression of Kris seemingly changed a bit of what SoEun just said and turned to be his mostly serious face in the world. He would like in his range of things that can be done to make up for his mistakes.

 

As he promised, Kris put on the high heels instead of his own black leather shoes. Difficulty of which, Kris used his best to balance himself on those heels and walked around the shop for a couple laps in a very clumsy way, which just seems like he could fall down to the ground and twist his legs every second.

 

“Thank you very much! And have a nice one!” SoEun grabbed the paper bag from the sales lady who handing it over to her and bowed her body slightly to her before leaving the shop with Kris. Soon after, all the sales girls inside the shoe store gossip around as SoEun and Kris’s appearances disappeared.

 

“OMG!!! Did you guys see that? How sweet a boyfriend like that is?” Envious and jealously were the only things you can found in their faces and voices. Everyone had her hearts captured by the action Kris doing for SoEun.

 

“He’s handsome, tall, and nice to his girl! What a perfect boyfriend! I hope that I could find my other halves just like him!”

 

On the other side, SoEun and Kris once again walked out the shop side by side. And SoEun hugged the shopping bag tightly around her embrace while walking down the escalator and heading to the location where Kris parked his vehicle.

 

Standing right next to SoEun, Kris impressed with the happiness face he finding on SoEun’s face. You must be loved that shoe very much, am I right SoEun? I can tell just by looking at you. I’m glad to see you back to your normal cheerful and happy side. Without notice, a happiness and satisfy grin across Kris’s face. 

 

“Here you go!” As soon as SoEun and Kris got inside the vehicle, SoEun passed over some bandages from her purse after closing the vehicle door at the same moment as Kris did.

 

“What does that for?” The bandages reflected into Kris’s eyes, and tilted his head to his right side with the look of bewilderment. SoEun didn’t look at him as she extended her arms to his direction.

 

“You didn’t feel pain, on the back of your ankles? Paste them on, then your shoe won’t scrub the wounds much more!” SoEun placed those bandages on Kris’s palm while saying. The explanation from SoEun surprised Kris a lot and a lot. Does she forgive me already?

 

“SoEun si~” Kris put the bandages gave from SoEun inside to his jacket pocket with a big smile on his face and mind. Emotional was overflowing with joy in his heart.

 

“I did not mean to put you on the spot, I just want to let you take into account the feelings of others.” Moving the shopping bag aside, SoEun turned her body slightly and looked at Kris face by face. Both of their eyes interlocked for a brief moment. “You are up a stump, aren’t you? Neither am I?”

 

“………” Muddling momentarily, no word came out from Kris’s mouth ever since SoEun started a conversation with him after this long time. She used to be ignored me to show her fury. I knew that I was wrong so badly; I knew that already. A growing sense of guilt filled up his heart. The feeling of suffers wrongful treatment certainly to be even more painful than the situation I’d just been.

 

“Thanks for your forgiveness, SoEun si! I promise I will not have such a similar incident occurred next time!”

 

“It will be a next time?” SoEun narrowed her eyes on Kris as she inquired him. In the meantime, SoEun struck a pose, one hand on her hip and pretended to be angry, where Kris waving his hands in front of his chest to deny. At the end of the day, everything returned to normal; SoEun back to the open and clear life and friendship seems to form between them when Kris found out the other side of SoEun. However, will this so-called friendship transform to be some kind of relationship after learning about the deepest side of SoEun?

 

                                                            

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Chapter End------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I know I been disappeared for a long time. Hope you guys can forgive me just like what SoEun did to Kris. I've been stuck with this chapter a while ago, and now I'm finally completed it. How would you think about the revenge SoEun takes? I hope you guys like it and enjoy reading it.  Again, comments will be very very very welcomed!! So have fun you guys.