Chapter 13- Misunderstanding

Hello, My Platonic Love!

                    kris-wu-yi-fan-800x450.jpg

Chapter 13

 

The moon switched the position with the sun from taking its rest. The sunlight poured into the room. Things went normally until a call from someone interrupted the peaceful of the day.

 

“Kris Si, what is the call for?” SoEun identified the caller from the caller ID.

 

In the middle of the patisserie kitchen, SoEun's voice exceptionally loud which earned the attention from Tao expectedly.

 

With a miserable look on his face, Tao turned his face away from SoEun fee seconds after and continued his work inside the kitchen.

 

“I heard from my uncle that my mom gave her ring to you, is that true?” Kris's agitate voice resounded loudly through the phone. Umma, are you serious? You haven't completely know what kind of person Kim SoEun was, and you gave her that ring that you cherished it more than your life.

 

“Oh yeah! Kris Si” SoEun was trying to ask Kris to help her return the ring to his mother, but Kris intruded before she can finish her line.

 

“Where is it? I need to get it back.” There was really insecure to leave her the ring.

 

“NE? It was in my house now!” SoEun answered Kris's question carefully with both her hands holding the cellphone.

 

“Go back and get it, I'm on my way to your house now!” Kris said it to SoEun in a command tone and he hung up his phone after the sentence ended. That was her heirloom ring left from my gramps, Kim SoEun do you know that? Which also her love token with my father.

 

“NE?! Okay!” Before SoEun getting back her conscious, the only noise sent from the phone was “BEEP~BEEP~”

 

SoEun untied the apron wrapped around her waist and said it to Tao. “Oppa, something coming up, I need to take a leave. I'm gonna come back later. “

 

“SoEun~” Before Tao can finish his line, SoEun already disappeared from the kitchen. "Be careful on your way."

 

The depression doesn't seems to mitigate from Tao's heart.

 

“Why can’t you just stop and take a look that there's still someone who cares about you more than that guy?*sigh*” The mawkishness filled up Tao's mind.

 

One moment, Tao's thought flew back to the scene of his first met with SoEun.

 

Tao's POV

I grew up without parents to care about me. That was why I am getting accustomed to be alone, then even led my life goes astray at the end. Later on, I met some improper friends. I remember that once they got into trouble but they set me up, which led me to be chased by those hooligans.

 

On the way to escape from their catch, I ran into her.

 

“Kyahhhhhh!” She fell down to the ground as I fully bumped into her.

 

Feeling apologize, I helped her to get up from the falling as I nervously turned around to see the hooligans followed him from behind.

 

Damn it, they were coming near. As I turned back my attention to the person and found out it was a girl. I can't left her alone, they might think that she was my accomplice.

 

In order to not let them catch up and get her involve to it, I took SoEun with me to run away together under forced.

 

When we went to an alley in front of no return, but after the pursuers. So I pulled up to hide in a corner.

 

As we hide into that narrow corner, the distance between me and her were just a few centimeters. I can even feel her shortness of breath.

 

“Hey, what's going on? Why I need to run away like this with you?” She lowered her voice as she trying to get back her breath.

 

“I, I was framed by my friends. I di...didn't mean to get you involve into this.” I was not a person good at words, also how can I talk normal as usual when I'm being that closed with a girl.

 

“What? You still called them as your friends?” She led out an unexpected response toward my words. “You are too kind to them.”

 

“Huh?!” I surprisingly looked at her. In this kind of situation, she should've blame on me for encumbering her. But instead of that, she appraised me out of nowhere which I ever hear it from someone in my life.

 

“Did I cause you any trouble? If it's not me, you probably can run away from them.” Once again, she cared for a stranger like me as she speaks.

 

She was sincerely unique, differ than other girls. As she know about my story. She tried every way to get her father to accept me and let me work in their shop, which give me a chance of reborn.

 

During that period, SoEun and ahjusshi were like a family to me. Furthermore, I found out myself had some mysterious feeling toward my savior, Kim SoEun.

 

Because of her kind heart and her care for me, I was determined to protect my first love.

--------End of Tao's POV & Flashback-------

 

“SoEun ah, if you can keep your happiness from that guy, I’ll leave that feeling untold.” Tao gazed at the doorway in the kitchen where SoEun disappeared with a look with deep significant.

 

The scene switched back to SoEun. She flagged down a taxi and rushed back to her apartment as fast as possible. After the arrival, SoEun found Kris’s figure outside her apartment building wandering around.

 

“Kris si!” SoEun called out Kris’s name who has his back facing her. SoEun ran to Kris’s direction slightly.

 

Hearing the familiar voice, Kris turned around and saw SoEun running to him. Kris was unable to control him by grabbing SoEun’s arm at the time she stopped in front of his sight with a slight expression of anger.

 

“Kris si!” SoEun was intimidated by his actions. What happen to him? His expression looked kind of scary.

 

“Go and get me the ring!” Kris let go of SoEun’s hand with his face turn away. SoEun nodded her head as she made her way to her house with Kris following her from behind.

 

SoEun opened the door and walked into her apartment unit with Kris as well. SoEun politely said to Kris before going to her bedroom. “Kris si, treat yourself as your house. I’ll go get you the ring.”

 

Kris didn’t make any response to SoEun’s words while SoEun running to her room with slow pace. Few minutes after, SoEun came out from her room with a frustrated face.

 

SoEun slowly moved back to Kris’s side with both of her hand holding nothing. Feeling footsteps from his back, Kris realized that SoEun was coming out as he has his eyes staring at SoEun.

 

“Give it to me!” When Kris saw SoEun came out, he instantly got to her side and reached out his right hand without demur. The coldness from Kris’s sentence filled up the room.

 

“Kris si, do you feel hungry? It already lunchtime, why don’t I make you something to eat?” SoEun attempted to change the topic and immediately moved her steps to the kitchen, yet, she was stopped by Kris.

 

One more time, Kris grabbed SoEun’s arm in which to not let her run away that easily. From the time she came out, the evasive expression showed on SoEun’s face caused Kris feel suspicious.

 

“Kim SoEun, I am asking you the ring? Where is it now? Do not give me change the subject?” Kim SoEun, don’t tell me that I have make the guess?

 

“Kris si~” SoEun yelled out Kris’s name in a helpless and low tone. “Do you mind to come back tomorrow? I think my roommate thought that was my ring and took it, I”

 

“Don’t try to make any excuse, Kim SoEun!” Kris howled out his anger to SoEun and his loud enough voice reverberated around the entire apartment.

 

The menacing glare gave out from Kris caused SoEun’s body trembling a bit, she stunned in the position. Kris si, I’m sorry! I don’t know that Yoona will take the ring with her. SoEun really want to explain to Kris, but she gulped down her words while seeing the rage has dissipated from Kris’s face.

 

“I should’ve know that, I should’ve not let you get any closer to my mother.” Kris found himself asinine to make SoEun as her girlfriend. Umma, I’m sorry! I led you lose your faith with Appa. I would make you pay for defraud, Kim SoEun!

 

“Come with me!” Kris forcefully dragged SoEun out from her apartment as his hand tightly grabbed SoEun’s elbow.

 

“Where?!” SoEun resistibly stopped the action from Kris, but no help due to the strength difference. Where does he want to go? His expression was cold and strange just like last time he came to me in the jewelry store with his mother.

To be continued…….

 

Author Notes: Hey guys, Kris's first moive is on air today. In order to celebrate it, I decided to update the new chapter today, even though it hasn't complete. But today is the big day to Kris, and all of us who supporting him. Have you watched the movie?It also not only playing in Chian but also overseas. I'm going to watch with my cousin, but not today. Anyone who already watched it, you received a thumb up from me, hahahaha!!! try not to explode any storyline, i don't want to know it, i need to watch it by myself. I know I didn't do this for SoEun when mourning grave released, I'm feel really sorry for her and you guys. I'll try to make it up for next time SoEun has other new drama or movie come up. 

So hope you guys will like this chapter, the heart-breaking chapter from now on. I'll try to update the rest part of this whenver I finish the writing. So enjoy and write down you comments, guy!!!

Lastly, happy Valentines day to all of you!!! Valentines is goona be to tomorrow to me for the states that I'm living, but also wish you guys have a nice holiday for whom doesn't have a other half to celebrate with, which same as me (T_T) hahaha, jk. I'm not that say anyway. Bye guys