Commander

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been weeks since Taeyeon started the job. He did had some problems with Yuri, for example, Yuri would be bossy and order him around. Taeyeon was really annoyed with him, yet he couldn't do anything.

"Agent Kim Taeyeon, come to me office immediately!" The speakers went off. Taeyeon was enjoying his coffee with some of his co-workers, until he had to rush to Yuri's office. He groans when he got inside the elevator.

He knew Yuri was just going to mess with him again.

Knock Knock

"Come in" Taeyeon enter the office then bow to him. "You need me, General Kwon?" He ask keeping his eyes on the floor. Yuri stop his work and look at Taeng.

"That's why I called you, ." Yuri mocks. Taeyeon had his hand behind his back and they were digging into his skin.

"And it''s Commander Kwon now, The former Commander just past away two weeks." Taeyeon was shock by this.

This means, that a new General will be pick by Yuri. And he knew Yul would just pick someone who would boss him around as well. That person would be his boss, and Yuri would be his boss's. boss. Which means double trouble for him.

"I want you to make plans on the memorial for the past away commander. The funeral is tomorrow, since they needed to held his body for a while before they buried it. Don't mess anything up" Yuri said harshly.

"I understand" Taeyeon bow before he left.

 

***

 

"Welcome home, baby" Tiffany smile and peck Taeyeon's lips. Taeyeon smile and kiss her back. He just got home from a tiring work day. It was already 10 p.m. since he had to do extra work, Yuri made him did.

"Aigoo, my back feels like it's on fire. Anyway, are the twins asleep?" He ask, as they walk to their bed room.

"Yea, they were crying not long ago, cause you weren't here. I manage to put them to sleep with the help of Jessi. Why were you late babe?" She put his blazer into the dirty clothes basket and got his pajamas.

"I had to do more work, sorry I couldn't be here for you and them for dinner" Taeng hug Tiffany from behind, as she was preparing his bath.

"I know it's not your fault and I think Jessica was looking for you. She's seem serious. Make sure to talk to her when your done bathing, Ok?" Taeyeon nodded while taking the rest of his clothes off.

After he bathe, Taeyeon went straight to Jessica's room. He knock twice before entering. He saw his sister, reading some papers on her desk. "Hey sis, what's up?" Taeyeon sat on her bed. Jessica got startled a little. She was too focus on the papers.

"Taeng, your home" She smile and sat next to him. "Yea, Fany told me you needed me?" Jessica kept silence and nodded. She handed him some papers.

Taeyeon furrow his eyes. He look at her. "It's my job application and the other paper is the letter from them. They said I was accepted and should be starting next week." Before Taeyeon could utter a word, Jessica explained to him.

"Jessica..this, but it's from Seoul's Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)" Taeyeon did not like this one bit.

"Yea, I got accepted. Apparently, one of the Commander past away and there was an applicant for a new secretary for the new Commander of the FBI, so I applied and they accepted me." She smile widely.

Jessica been looking for a job since they got here, she wanted to work, instead of being lazy and do nothing around the house. With Fany busy taking ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter