Flowers and Lunch

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica brought Krystal out to the park, near their home. While her baby was playing, Jessica sat at the bench watching over Krystal. She smile whenever Krystal look at her direction and give her a shinning smile.

Then a husky voice from behind made her smile disappeared. "Jessica" Yuri walk to her, standing in front of her. He give her a smile, but Jessica just avoid his gaze and look at Krystal.

Yuri sigh then sat next to her. "Is that Krys? She's grew fast" He look at Krystal and couldn't believe she's growing up. The last time he saw his baby, was when she was just months old, now she's almost 2 years old in a few months.

"I thought you said to mind my own business. I should tell that to you too. She's my child. This is my personal life. Didn't you said not to be by you unless we're at work, Commander Kwon?" Jessica coldly said.

She was finally made her decision to forget about Yuri. It hurt her so much how he acted cold and harsh towards her at the office. She was tired. Really tired of him. Taeyeon was right, it's best to be away from him as possible.

Why chase for someone you love, if that person doesn't love you?

"That was at work, now we're at the park. Don't call me by Commander Kwon, call my Yuri or Yul like you use to" He said. Jessica chuckle. Could you believe it? The person who wanted her to stay away from him, is actually telling her to be close to him again.

"That was a long time ago. Please stay away from us, Yuri shi" Jessica didn't even let him speak when she walk to Krystal, picking her up and walk to their car. Krystal smile at her umma, but she look at Yuri and smile widely.

"Umma...mmmm appa" Krystal pointed at Yuri. Jessica frown but she kept walking.

Back with Yul, he look at Jessica's back then switch his gaze to the girl she's carrying. The girl was smiling while pointing at him.

Yuri was happy at that. "Hey baby. It's daddy" He mumble, as if she would hear. Thinking back at what Jessica said. It broke his heart, but he knew he deserved it. He deserved every coldness from her. "I'll get you back no matter what. I'm sorry" His eyes follow the car that drove in a hurry.

 

***

 

Jessica open her eyes when someone put her little palms on her face. Jessica smile and kiss her baby's palm. Krystal smile and giggles. Jessica sat up and carry her daughter onto her lap.

"Good morning my baby girl" She gives the baby kisses all over her face. Krystal keep on giggling as it tickles her.

"Umma" Krystal said hugging Jessica's waist. "You woke up earlier then umma...I'll give you a bath now, okay baby?" She carry Krystal to the bathroom for a bathe along with her too as she needed to go to work shortly.

Downstairs, two more babies were sitting at their baby chair waiting for their mommy to feed them.

Then they smile and wave their hands when Taeyeon came. "Aigoo look at these cutie. Morning my angels." Taeyeon give one kiss to Taengu, another to Miyeon. 

"Morning Taetae" Taeyeon then turn his body to see another angel, his angel showing her eye smile while holding two small plates.

"Morning my wifey" Taeyeon peck her lips then help her feed the twins.

After they fed their kids, they started eating. Shortly, Jessica came out with Krystal. "Morning Jessi!" Taeyeon and Tiffany said. "Hey guys. Fany can you feed her? I need to rus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter