Smiles

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrive home at dawn, Hyuk Jun and Mr Kwon were moving everything they brought back into the house. Mrs Kwon rush to her room to get a bath.

The couple walk side by side, with Krystal in Yuri's arms, sleeping soundly. "Babe, can you take her to our room? I want to make some fish" Yuri ask. 

Jessica smile as he handed Krystal to her. Jessica carry Krystal to their room and lay her down on the middle of the bed. "Sleep tight, baby" She cover her with the blanket and give her a kiss then head down. 

Half an hour later, most of the adults are busy down stairs making dinner or just having some alone time. Krystal woke up from her short nap and begin looking for her parents. 

Since Jessica didn't shut the door, she easily push the door so she can go out side. "Appa..umma?" She mumble walking around the 2nd floor. 

Her little feet took her to a big door, much bigger then her parents room and that door wasn't shut complete as well. 

Using her strength Krystal push her self into that room. She look around the huge room. It has a bigger bed and sofa, along with a HD wide screen as well. Little Krystal step farther and same so man books. 

It was a mini library. And this room, is obviously the master room. The room to Mr and Mrs Kwon. 

Krystal giggle and made way to the book shelf. She saw little children books with many colors and check them out. She tap on a page where it has a cute little puppy. 

Mrs Kwon who just got out of the shower, brushing her wet hair, but stop when she heard some noise. Mrs Kwon step out and was surprise to see her grand daughter sitting on the floor with a little book in her hands, back facing her. 

"Omo, what is this?" She chuckle and came closer. The little girl turn her head and smile widely. Krystal stood up and hug her grandma's legs. "Hehe..." She show her baby teeth to Mrs Kwon, making her smile in awe. 

"Now what are you doing? Are you reading books?" She kindly ask and pick the girl up. Mrs Kwon pick the nook on the floor and made way to the sofa. 

With Krystal in her lap, she hold her tightly in case the baby falls. "Book~" Krystal mumble tapping the book. 

"Yes, this is a book. It was your appa's book when he was just your age. I use to buy a ton of of books and read it to him. Do you like it Soojung?" Krystal giggle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter