One Year can change very much

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later

 

1 year ago, everything was perfect and nice, until Yuri disappear all of the sudden leaving a note to Jessica that he needs to find his family and that he needed time to be away from Jessica and her family.

Why?

Flashback:

 

" I want an explanation now!" Yuri threw a stack of photographs on the desk. Taeyeon furrows his eye brows. He look at the picture and was shock. "Surprise huh? Or are you surprise I found it so soon?!"

It was a picture of a 15 year old Yuri along with his parents and brother. It's the whole Kwon family that he never knew about or even remember.

" Now tell me. What are you and why the hell am I here?" Taeyeon sigh then rest in his chair. He knew sooner or later this was going to happen, yet he never knew how to explain.

" Yul, I'm sorry. This was long ago, I didn't knew any better then to capture some people like your selves. I thought if I capture teenagers or kids and erase all their memory, they would just start a fresh life here. And you were one of many, that I captured." Yuri clench his fists then threw a punch at Taeng.

Taeyeon didn't hit back or called for the guards. He just let Yuri be. " You bastard! So all these years, you used me for all this?! Bull !" Taeyeon got knock down again. "I'm sorry" Taeyeon mumble. Yuri with rage, kick him. Taeyeon fell back wards, with his body threw the night stand.

Taeyeon past out and when he open his eyes, he found he was in his room already with the care of his wife and Yuri, was gone leaving Jessica and his daughter.

End of flashback

 

In the most wonderful time of the year, 3 babies are gather surrounding the Christmas tree playing with their new toys. Tiffany smile at her twins while resting her head on Taeyeon's chest. Jessica who was sitting on the single chair, stare at her daughter.

She smile, but that smile crack as she misses someone badly, yet hated him as well. Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter