Mistakes

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's pov

 I left early for work. Today is my first day. I already texted Taeng I left, earlier and now I'm on my way. "Hello, I'm Jessica Jung, the new secretary" I said. The lady smile then she lead the way. During the ride up, I felt kind of nervous.

"Commander Kwon is in his office. He's waiting." She smile and bow. I bow back then knock on the door.

"Come in" He said. That voice sounded familiar... It's like I've heard it before.."Aish some people have the same tone." I shrug it off and walk in. There were someone behind the chiar. His back was facing mine.

"Hello, I'm Jessica Jung Sooyeon, your new secretary" I bow when I saw him turning.

 

End of pov

 

Yuri smirk when he heard a knock. He turn his body so his back face the door. Soon his new secretary introduce her self, he slowly turn around. He's been waiting.

Jessica bow 90 degree, Jessica just stand their look at her. Although he wanted to act tough and show her who she's meeting with, but his heart just couldn't help but felt a sting.

Jessica look back at the man. A loud gasps was heard. "Y-Yuri" She mumble taking a step back while her hand is covering . She was in shock to see him. Her boss, the man who left her, the man who left her and her baby, the man who is her husband was right in front of her.

"Jessica" He said trying to be cold.

"Y-Yul? Yuri ah" Her tears were already dropping one by one. As much as he hates it, he had to bare not to wipes her tears or hug her to comfort her like he used to.

"It's Commander Kwon now, Jessica. Since this is our work place, act like your a worker. Don't dare to tell people what we are. You and me are nothing but secretary and boss, got it?" He ask harshly.

Jessica couldn't even react. She was still in shock, but in the same time, she's hurt. Getting back to her senses. Jessica just lower her head and nodded weakly. 

" Your desk is right by the door, star working, I already prepare the files" He said then sat back on his chair. When Jessica left, He sigh heavily. He took out a tissue to wipe his sweats.

"Your back in my life again. You still look the same, beautiful as ever, but I won't hold back, Jessica"

 

***

 

"He's here. All along. How could he be so cold? I missed him so much. Yuri ah." Jessica hold back her tears as much as possible. Did she made a mistake of coming here?

"I'm sorry"

 

Taeyeon rush to work as soon as he got Jessica's text. He didn't bother to tie his tie, he ran up to Yuri's floor and stop his track to see Jessica crying.

"Jessica" Jessica look at him. " Why did you tell me?" She ask wiping away her tears. "I-I...I'll talk to you when we get home. I need to speak to him now" Taeyeon barge in.

Yuri stop his work and look at Taeyeon. He furrow his eyes. However he was kind of expecting him. "May I help you, Agent Kim?"

Taeyeon gritted his teeth, what he about to do, he never thought he would, neither did Yuri. Taeyeon slowly got on his knees.

"Now that she's working for you. I'm begging. I know we're wrong, but please don't hurt her, I'm begging Yuri! Don't hurt her like you did when you left them" Taeyeon stepping on his pride and bow until his head touch the floor.

"That's all, Commander, That's all I ask for. Pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter