Appa's Here

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-Yuri...I-I" Jessica stutter. She actually don't know what to say. Yuri is mad right now. Those papers are very important documents and now it's ruin.

"Jessica. What happen?! Why did you do this?" He said coldly. Jessica bit her lips and lower her head. Yuri saw that she was on the edge to cry so he soften his anger. He took steps closer to her and made her look at him.

"What exactly happen?" He ask noticing that something wasn't right. " Did you do this? Or...." He was investigating by her expression.

"No. Someone accidently spilled it" Jessica said half lied. Someone did spilled it, but it wasn't no accident. Yuri sigh and patted her back. "Ok. I believe you. Go print out all the papers that was ruin. The meeting is already starting" He said and give her a sweet smile before he walk to the meeting room first.

Jessica did what she was told. She was still shock at what Hyun did. But there isn't any time to argue now. She quickly printed out those papers and arrive to the meeting slightly late.

From a far someone was watching Yuri and Jessica. Hyuna frown when Yuri let Jessica go so so so easy. He even smile at her, Hyuna didn't like it one bit. "I'll get you out of the picture and he will be mine!" She mumble and smirk.

 

***

 

The meeting went on smoothly. While Yuri was shaking hands with the other officials, Jessica was organizing everything back where they were.

She collected all the papers. Yuri shook the last hand then about to go when he notice Jessica was still there.

He sigh because it was a tiring long meeting and shut the door. He look at her while Jessica didn't notice him.

She finally collected all the papers and look up and was surprise to see Yuri staring at her.She thought that Yuri already left along with all the other people.

"Y-Yuri, I thought you left...." She held her hand to her chest. Yuri smile and came closer. Jessica took a step back, but her back hit the wall.

"Jessica"

"Hmm?"

" I want to meet my daughter. I want to see Krystal" Jessica was given another surprise.

 

***

 

"Aigoo look at this chubby tummy!" Taeyeon poke his son's yummy. The little baby boy giggle and wave his hand. Taeyeon smile and rub his face on Taengu's belly.

"Appa~~" Taengu said and touch Taeyeon's face. He is currently laying with his tummy touching the floor, while Taengu is in front of him.

"Yes my boy---- OUCH!!!" Suddenly Taengu pulled Taeyeon's hair side to side, making the grown man yelp in pain. Taengu just giggle louder and pull his hair harder.

Miyeon who was still sleeping in her crib was woken up by Taeyeon's lou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter