General

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's pov

 

By the time we got here, it was the year of 2011. Everything seems so old and and blank. I guess living like we used to was like living in the future, but that's all gone now. We need to live like this. It's better for all of us any way.

When we first got off the train, I already talk to the people and where they needed to go. Some had to travel more then one train ride to their destination, and other could just walk. There were thousand of people in my gangs, so I did a little investment, giving them a home under y name.

So every time they paid the bills, it all goes to me. Basically I got more wealthier. I also gave every one that are able to work a job. Weather it's working on the farm or in a company.

Now they are on their own. Time to start my life with the people I love and cared. But there is one thing I'm afraid of...

 

End of pov

 

"Wow, you weren't joking when you said you got us a villa to live in" Tiffany said as soon as she step foot in the villa. It was a big two story villa, with a pool. Taeyeon wanted to live in a more luxurious one, but this is what he could fine now.

 

It's already dark, when they move everything in and set up. They got help from their close friends, SooSun and Yoonghyun. " Bye Taeng! See you tomorrow!" Soo bid goodbye, before he drove home along with Sunny.

" So your starting your job tomorrow?" Tiffany ask her husband when they get into bed. Taeyeon was reading some of the contract he got for his job. "Yea, this is the only job that was available and liked" Taeyeon is going to join the FBI.

He thinks it's perfect since he knew all of the FBI and government back then.

 

***

 

Taeyeon woke up early to get ready for his first day. He made breakfast for himself and his family. Before Taeyeon went to work, he ran upstairs to kiss his wife and babies, even Jessica and Krystal too.

"You must be the new FBI agent, welcome" One guy walks up to Taeyeon and shook his hand. Taeyeon happily accepted. "Thanks. This is my first experience" He said. Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter