It's a secret

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months gone by like butter. Jessica gave birth to a baby girl named Kwon-Jung Soojung a.k.a Krystal. And Krystal is now 5 months. Their new hoe is already decorated to how they wanted and Krytsal room is also done. 

Jessica and Yuri got married 2 months after Krystal was born and it was one of the most grandest wedding ever, more then Taeny for sure. Speaking of Taeny, their twins are now 6 months and are crawling and knows how to speak baby talk. 

" Mumumumumumumuuuu" Taengu keep on muming while crawling to Tiffany whose busy fixing Miyeon's dress. " Oh Taengu wants mommy to play?" Tiffany showed her eye smile to the boy, mkaing the baby smile and claps his hand. 

While Tiffany at home taking care of the twins and Jessica as well, Yuri and Taeyeon of course went to work. Work out on their bodies of course. 

" 48..49.....50.....aigoo" Taeyeon layed on the floor when he was done with his 50 push up. " Haha why so tired chubby Taeng?" Yuri teased. Taeyeon glared at him. " Well couldn't blame me if Fany cook me food and plus the twin keep on shoving into my face their food" These past month, Taeyeon been gaining weight. 

He didn't want to, but Fany thought that Taeyeon wa skinny since he went to war for a long time and plus the twins help by throwing their food into Taeng's face. 

" Aish I'm going to the library now. Sica told me to check out a book on how to put babies to sleep" Yuri boid byes to Taeng. Krystal been crying lately at night, disturbing their sleep and of course their y time, therefore Jessica told hr husband to learn how to put Krystal to sleep until morning. 

" Hmm Baby..How to change a baby's diapers.....How to feed a baby....how to..make a baby?" Yuri smirk then flipped threw the pages of that book, but there's was no pictures. ( ByunYul). 

He shook his head and keep looking for the right book. " Aha! Found ya!" He smile when he found the book, he took it out of the shelf, but he accidently knock down another book. 

Yuri kneeled down to get the book and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter