Hiding

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's pov

 

I'm walking to get Sica some coffee, she always likes the coffee from the bakery we visits. There I bump into some one. " I'm sorry ahjussi" I bow and apologize, but he just look at me. 

It was creepy, so I just walk away. WHen I got the coffee I headed back tot he building. That's when I notice someone was following me all along. " Hello?" I turned around expecting someone, but no one was there. 

This is strange... " Holy !" I dropped one cup of coffee when the same ahjussi was right in front of me when I turn back around. 

" Did I scared you?" He ask. His voice was deep. " Uh..yea..what do you want?" I ask him stepping back a few steps. 

" My book" He said calmly. I was confuse. " You have my book don't you?" So he's the guy who wrote that book. " Your Choi Janhun?" I ask not so creep out anymore. He nodded. 

I got into my bag and took out the book.  Here. Sorry I thought it was for the public" I handed it to him. He took it right away. " Maybe it was a mistake...or is it?" Okay this guy is giving me the creeps again. 

 

ENd of pov

 

" WHat you mean?" Yuri ask him. Janhun just walk closer to Yul. " I know more about you then you know yourself."

" Come to this place if you want to find out who you really are" He slip a note into Yuri's hand. Yuri look at the note that has an address on it. WHen he lifted his head, about to speak, the man was nowhere to be found. 

" WHo the hell are you?" He mumble as he walks back. 

 

***

 

Jessica was feeding Krystal when Yuri came home. She smile to him and give him a hug. Yuri smiles and peck her head. " How's my wifey? " He ask as they walk to the dinning room. 

" I'm well. What took you so long?" She pouted a little. Yuri chuckle and kiss Krystal's cheeks. " I met someone on the way back" He said honestly. Jessica just nodded. 

" I'll prepare dinner. Wait here Seobang" She walks to the kitchen and cook dinner. " How's my baby girl?" Yuri pick Krystal up and rock her back and forth. 

Krystal look at her dad and giggle blowing bubbles out of her nose. " Aigoo cute!" Yuri laugh at her and wipes it clean. 

The night got darker and they went to sleep after dinner. All night Yuri kept thinking about what the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter