Dance

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica just got home from a tiring day at work. The work part was nothing compare to how many times she denied Yuri's offer to go with him to the party. Then she had to deal with her co-workers how are pressuring her to go with him too.

Just when she thought she could have a peaceful evening, she got another thing coming. "Jessi! OMGGG did you hear about the ball?!" Tiffany ran to her.

"I'm guessing you knew" Jessica said in a tired tone. "Taetae told me. He wants me to be his date! OMG we need to go shopping! Pali!" Tiffany then grab her hand and drag her out the door again.

"Tiff! stop! I'm not going!" Jessica yelled, when they reach the car. Tiffany frown at her. She was looking forward to this shopping session. "Why not?!"

"I don't want to."

Tiffany furrow her brows. Something isn't right. Then she realize why Jessica is so down. "Oh I get it. You just want to avoid your husband right?" She smirk. Jessica glared at her and walk back to the house.

Tiffany stop her by holding her wrists. "Aish just because Yuri is wanting you back, doesn't mean that you have to be back with him. But come on, the party might be fun then you think. Me, you, and Taetae. Please Jess! You know you owe me because I babysit Krystal all the time."

Jessica sigh. Tiffany's right. She can't let Yuri ruin her fun. If he wants her back, he have to try harder. "You know what. Your right Tiff. I can have fun with out the fear of him. Lets go!" Jessica then push them into the car and drove off.

 

***

 

At the night of the ball. The ladies were all wearing beautiful dresses, while the men wearing their uniforms. Taeyeon had his hands intertwines with his wife as they walk in. After he shows his badge as the invitation, they walk to their table.

"Wow they put a lot of money into this huh?" Tiffany ask as she was amaze by how fancy this looks. "Yea. You look like a goddess tonight baby" Taeyeon didn't dare to take his eyes off of her.

Tiffany turn her to look at him with a blushing face. She lower her head to hide it. Taeyeon chuckle and kiss her temple. "Hey...where's Jessica?" Taeyeon then suddenly remember his sister which is no where to be found.

"Baby relax. She's probably out to find her friends. She's a grown woman now let her be. Let her have her fun" Tiffany said. Taeyeon was getting too protective again.

"I guess. Than lets have our fun, Mrs Kim" Taeyeon drag his wife to the dance floor and dance with the other couples.

With Jessica, as soon as they got in, she quickly rush to find her friends when she saw how Taeny was being lovey dovey again. She couldn't bare to stay there and stand their cheesiness.

She spotted some of her girls by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter