Sica baby

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hey Seohyun!" He greeted smiling charmingly. 

" Oppa! Your back! What about the other?" Seohyun was shock to see Yoong again. 

" Their at home....ummm Seohyun. I've been waiting for a long time now. Seohyun will you be my girlfriend?" 
Seohyun gasps, what should she do?

"......I'll think about it" She blush. And ran away leaving Yoong dumbfounded. 

" .....So thats a maybe?" He chase after her. 

While Yoong is chasing after his crush, the Kim family are having a blast in the water, literally. 

" Aigoo don't splash daddy, Taengu!" Taeyeon is washing up his son. Tiffany already name the twins when they were born a week ago, since Taeyeon and her already discuss that if it's a boy they want to named him Taengu and if it's a girl, they would name her Miyeon. 

On the other side of the baby bath tub, Tiffany is washing their daughter Miyeon smoothly, as the baby girl didn't make any trouble. " Baby Taengu made a mess~~" Taeyeon whines and pouted while drying Taengu.

" Are you sure it's not you Taetae?" Tiffany laughed making their baby chuckle cutely. The two adults awe when they did that. 

When they were finish, they brought out the twins in the living room. There they saw Yulsic and Soosun, still making out.

" You two couple are making me vomit, you know" Taeyeon smack both the guys head with a pillow in one hand, the other holding baby Taengu. 

" Ayyyyyeeee Taengu soo cute!" The ladies squeal when Taeyeon set Taengu on the sofa. The baby just lay there and wiggle around cutely. 

" What about you Sica? Did you know if it's a boy or girl?" Taeyeon ask curious. He was really excited that he's not going to see two babies, but 3 soon. 

" Hmm Yul said he wants a surprise so nope" Jessica layed back and rest her back on Yul. " We only have a month left baby~" Yuri smile lovingly at her.

Tiffany came out with baby Miyeon and sat next to her hubby. " What about your wedding? " Tiffany ask curious about that. 

Of course Yuri had to purpose to Jessica. He's the Father of her baby. " We decides to have it a month or so after the baby is born" He smile widely.

The thought of marrying Jessica was a complete bliss and  it made him more happy to know they are gong to be parents real soon. 

Jessica felt like she floating on cloud nine to have a man as perfect like Yul in her life. And she doesn't regret to have his baby at all. 

With all the chit-chat, they totally forgot and ignore Soosun who continues to have their lovely make out. The two are so in love with each other, since Sooyoung's confession 8 months ago. 

The night went on like usual, Taeyeon kicked Soosun out, but the two keep on doign their thing when they get to Soo's place.

Yuri stayed at the Kim's resident to accompany Jessica. How could he not? They missed each other too much to be separated now. 

Taeny spent another hour with the twins until they fell into a deep sleep. Taeny each kiss both babies then walk out of their room and into their own. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter