Investagator Kim

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another day at work. Jessica was busy typing on her computer, suddenly she got an incoming phone call. "Hello? Secretary speaking" She ask professionally. The other person on the other line smile.

'Well Mrs secretary, you better get into my office in one minute or you'll be punish" Jessica chuckle when she knew who it was. It's her hubby again.

Jessica finish her report then enter his office. Yuri was already waiting for her. "What were you doing? I told you one minute, you came five minutes later? Now you will get punishment" He walk to her.

He had his uniform . Jessica bite her lips as she caress his abs. Yuri walk behind her and plant light kisses all over her neck. His hand travel under her shirt and up to her chest area, unclasping her bra like a pro.

They move their feet to the couch. Soon both were , having a nice office .

 

(IMAGINATION IS GOOD IN THIS CHAPTER)

 

"Excuse me, I would like to see Commander Kwon" Taeyeon said to one of the workers. He was going o see Jessica, but she wasn't there. "Erm...usually the secretary will deal with you, but I think she's still in Commander Kwon's office" The lady said.

Taeyeon raise his brows. "How long was Jessica there?" Taeyeon ask suspicious. "I think about an hour" She said. Taeyeon was shock and quickly ran to Yuri's office.

He tried to open but the door was obviously lock. Taeyeon's imagination grew bigger. All he could think is those two are back together or something worse. "Ya! Open the door! Jessica I know your in there!" He bang the door.

Inside the Yuri and Jessica stop there session. Yuri was in the middle of ing her stop and pull out in total shock. He quickly gather all of her clothes and threw it to her so she can wear them. He quickly wear back his uniforms and find a place for Jessica to hide.

Yuri found the perfect place. Apparently there was a secret room hidden in his office only e and some people knows. "Baby, come in here and hide for a while." Jessica ran to him and hug him. She gave his a smooch before closing the door that looks exactly like the wall.

Yuri fixes himself and acted normal. He open the door and Taeyeon came barging in and hunt for his sister. "Where is she?! What did you do with my sister?!" Taeyeon glared at Yuri.

Yuri acted to be confuse. "What are you talking about? Jessica came here a while ago and left, Agent Kim!" Yuri said acting angry. Taeyeon soften a little when Jessica is no where to be found in Yuri's office.

"But..." Taeyeon went to the couch area and search. Meanwhile Yuri quickly spotted and hide Jessica's underwear laying on his desk.

"Then where the hell is she now?!" Taeyeon ask yelling. "I don't know. And watch your mouth, Agent Kim" Yuri glared back. "Wait, why was your door lock?" Taeyeon suspected again. Yuri panic and think fast.

"Oh...that lock is broken for some time now. It can lock at any time. That what I was discussing with Jessica earlier, about getting a new lock for me" Yuri said smartly.

"Aish. I'm sorry. I'll go now" Taeyeon felt a little embarrassed and bow before he rush out. Yuri waited for Taeyeon to leave and even peek out of the window to see if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter