Fishy Memories

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, everyone grab a seat, it's ready to go!" Yuri announce. Immediately, Mr Kwon Hug Krystal tightly incase the little one falls.

Hyuk Jun was busy un tangling his fishing wires. Meanwhile, Mrs Kwon, who was too busy on her phone, she didn't hear Yul, therefore when the boat accelerate, she fell on the floor, face first. 

Jessica who just got down in the kitchen, gasps and rush over her carefully and tried to help her to stand up. 

"Ow! Is that kid trying to kill me?!" Mrs Kwon yelled and push Jessica away when she was all settle in.

"Thanks for the help, but you don't have to act nice" Mrs Kwon rolled her eyes then walk up, leaving Jessica. 

She sigh heavily. Once again, she got bash by her mother in law. 

"Hey sweetie, where's Jessica?" Mr Kwon ask, not seeing his daughter in law. Mrs Kwon sat next to him. "She's down there bothering me, so I came up here" Mrs Kwon said. 

Appa Kwon just scoff, he knows Jessica didn't do any of that. Krystal who was on the other side of her grandpa, smile when she saw umma Kwon. She crawl over to her and sat on her lap. 

Umma Kwon gasps and put on a disgusting look. "What is this little thing doing on me?" She said coldly. Little Krystal just smile. 

"Aish, can you stop acting cold! What happen to you, you use to love children! You even whine not having a grand child and now you got one, why act cold?!" Appa Kwon scolded. 

"I do not accept them!" Umma Kwon look away, pushing Krystal back to her grandpa,making the little one cry. 

"Aishhhhh, look what you did! Okay stop crying, grandpa's here. Look at the ocean, so pretty just like Soojung!" Mr Kwon stood up, carrying the little one to see the ocean.

Yuri, having the boat on cruise control going straight, walk down tot he kitchen to look for his wife. He saw her making some thing and back hug her, making Jessica surprise.

"babe!" She squeal when Yuri give a hard squeeze to her cheeks. He chuckle and kiss her neck. 

"What you doing, Sica baby?" He ask with his eyes close. 

"I'm just prepping some fruits so we can have dessert later, after lunch" She smile and cut the apples to perfectly, well designed slices. 

"You know, we have a lot of time. And my family and Krystal is up there enjoying the wind. I was thinking....how about we..." He stop talking and slide his hand up her sweater. 

Jessica was shock and tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter