Meeting the family

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence filled the house. Jessica and Yuri were sitting next to each other, while Taeyeon is across from them in the dinning room. 

Taeyeon had his arms cross, eyeing the two. The couple had their head hung low, not daring to look at the man in front of them. 

"When?" Taeng asked, calmly. Yuri was the first to look at him. "W-What?" He stuttered. 

"When did you got back together?" He repeated. 

"At the New Years party....so it's been a couple weeks." Yuri said, rubbing his neck. Jessica then look up. "Taeng... are you mad?" She ask nervously. Yuri could tell she's sweating so he held her hand and give it a light squeeze. Taeyeon let out a sigh, he would be lying if he didn't see it coming. 

"Honestly, yes. I'm quite angry at the both of you, but I knew you guys would be together. I could see that you two love each other and I can't control you. I guess, my days of protecting you is over. Your a grown woman now. You do what you believe in. You love who you want, and who you love is Yuri. If this is your happiness, then what could I do? Just be happy Jess. I'm glad your happy again." He smile. Jessica wipes her tears and ran to her brother and give his a big hug. 

"Thanks Tae. I love you" Taeyeon hug her tightly and patted her head. Yuri look at the scene with a smile. 

"Aish stop crying. Big girls don't cry~~" he tease, pinching her cheeks. He switch his gaze to the man on the other side. 

"And you. Break my sister's heart again, I'll break your face" he glared at Yuri. Yul froze at his spot. Jessica slap Taeyeon's chest. 

"Aigoo, I'm joking. Come here you " Taeyeon open his arms so Yuri can hug him. Yuri hesitatingly walk to him and hug him.

Taeyeon purposely squeeze the man, making Yuri yelp. Taeyeon let go slowly, but at the mean time, he whisper into Yuri's ear. 

"Seriously, if you leave my sister and my niece again, I'll cut your and feed it to Ginger" Taeyeon coldly stated. He let go and smile, patting Yuri's back. 

Yuri look at Ginger beside him. The dog had his teeth shown. Yuri shivers and went to hide behind his wife. 

 

***

 

"Seobang~~~" Jessica sing as she was laying on her bed, with Yuri bottle feeding Krystal beside her. She was so happy today, that Yuri was back into the family. 

"Yes?" 

"Baby~~~~ Seobang ahhh~~~!" She sang in a rhythm. Krystal look at her mother and giggle. Yuri look at his wife. 

"Yes, Sica baby?" Jessica sat up and kiss his lips, making the man shock, but he smile after word. 

"What was that for baby?" 

"What? Can't I kiss you?!" She glared at him. Yuri chuckle. "Of course you can. WHy you so hyper?" He ask taking the bottle out of Krystal's mouth and set it on the night stand. 

"I'm happy seobang" Jessica give Krystal kisses all over the baby's face. 

"But there is one more problem" Yuri said, Jessica frown. 

"What?" 

Yuri sigh. He doesn't know how to tell her. "My family..they don't know your here." He lower his head. "Do..do they hate me?" Jessica sadly ask. 

"I'm sorry Sica. I told them everything about you to them...they think your a bad person..I'm so sorry baby" Yuri felt guilty. 

"They hate me..." Jessica was on the edge of tearing up. Yuri sat beside her and hug her. He wipes her tears away. "I'm sorry Sica. I didn't mean to talk bad about you. At the time, I was angry. Forgive me baby?" He cupped her face. Jessica caress his face. 

"No don't say sorry, it wasn't your fault...they have the right to hate me" She rest her head on his chest. Krystal was ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter