New Girl

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was still in Yuri's arms, swaying side to side in the rhythms of the music. Jessica was lost in her mind while Yuri just close his eyes and wish this moment would last a life time, but that didn't last long.

"Ahem!" A loud cough was heard, making the two pull away and look at Taeyeon who's standing with his arms crossed. He was glaring at Yuri.

"Excuse me, Commander Kwon. I would like to take my sister home. Good night" Taeyeon didn't let Yuri spoke a word before he drags Jessica out of the building. Yuri look at them dumbfounded. He finally snap back and chase after Taeyeon.

"W-Wait! Taeyeon! Wait!" He ran to catch up with them. Luckily he spotted them getting ready to drive off. Yuri ran to the car and tap on the window. Taeyeon and his wife were in front while Jessica was sitting at the back.

They were shock to see Yuri, tapping the window at the back to get Jessica's attention. Jessica took a glance at him then turn her head away.

"Jessica! Wait, I want to thank you for the dance. Please pick up my call tonight!" He scream. Jessica just keep her head low. Taeyeon look at the mirror. He found that it's the right time to drive off.

Yuri stood there looking at the back of the car as it drove away.

 

***

 

When they got home, Jessica ran to her room to change the dress was getting sweaty and itchy. She took a quick shower to she wouldn't get a cold, then hit the bed. Jessica lay on her bed, but she hasn't close her eyes one bit.

She was in her deep thoughts. Jessica look at her phone that is laying on the night stand. She bit her lips wondering what she should do as it was ringing.

"Should I?" She mumble while looking at the screen.

She sat up and answer it.

"Hello? Jessica! You finally pick up" Yuri was smiling on the other line.

"Yea. What do you want?" She ask coldly.

"I just want to thank you for that dance once again. And...."

Jessica waited.

"And I missed you. Good night Sica" He said then hung up.

Jessica froze, looking at her phone. She sigh then lay down. Some how in her heart she knew she misses him too.

 

***

 

The next morning, Jessica rush to the office as she was a little late cause she over slept. To her surprise when she reach her floor, every one attention was at someone's desk. She walk to her desk and settle down not caring.

Then her group of friends came. "Look at all those guys. The girl just got here not less then 30 minutes and yet they act as if she were a celebrity." One girl rolled her eyes. Her name was Amy.

Jessica look at the crowd. She couldn't even see any girl as the guys were pilled up, blocking the view. "We have a new worker?" She ask.

"Yea. She just started today." Another one sigh.

"No wonder" Jessica chuckle and went back to work. Just then she felt some one ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter