Final

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"What's taking them so long?" Yuri complaints, walking back and forth. Mr Kwon was sitting on the single sofa just in front of the Office. Mrs Kwon and Jessica are currently in the office. Mrs Kwon want to talk to Jessica. 

He is really scared an worried about his wife. Even though he saw how his mother acted nice and friendly towards her the other day, but still he fear that Mrs Kwon might make Jessica cry. 

"Hey, will you stop moving, my eyes hurt. And beside, your mother didn't give her that cold look anymore, she probably want to talk to her about you" Yuri raise an eye brow at his father. 

"About me?" He ask curious. 

"Yea, you know tell stories when you were little, how many girls you dated, your history, stuff like that" Mr Kwon said. 

 

***

 

Inside the Office. 

 

It was silent most of the time, Mrs Kwon just stare at Jessica with judging eyes. Jessica was really uncomfortable and try to not make eye contact. 

"Y-You wanted to see me, umma?" She ask. Her voice was shivering. 

"I do not like you" Jessica frown and lower her head. She have gotten use to her hateful words, but she was so confuse. The other day, she acted like she likes Jessica, why is she saying this now?

"Jessica, I never like you nor that kid of yours." Jessica bite her lips. Tears were about to rush down.

"However I've learn like Krystal and decided to accept you. Every one deserve a second chance. Although your family took my son, but you brought him love and happiness instead of loneliness and pain. I have to thank you for raising him to a smart and strong man. Welcome to the family" Mrs Kwon smile and open her arms for a hug. 

Jessica tear fell down, not that she's sad, but it was tears of joy. Finally she is officially part of the family. She hug her mother in law tightly and sobs. 

"Please take care of him. Look after him, he might be strong, but in the inside he is very precious and venerable. He the kind of man that cries when it come to his weaknesses. I've heard him cry and whimper your name once in a while in his sleep. To him, your his everything. He truly love you and I can see you love him too. So please take care of his when I'm not here" Jessica sobs more. 

"I'm sorry umma" She said wiping her tears. "I will. I always will take care of him" She said. Just then Yuri barge in. He was shock to see his wife in tears. "Sica!" He rush to her and hug her. He look at his mother. 

"Why did you make her cry? Can't you accept her umma? I love her, I really do!" He yelled her hair. 

"Kwon Yul, you just jump into conclusion just like that? Aish your still immature!" Mrs Kwon flick his forehead, making him whine. 

"Seobang, don't yell at umma. She didn't do anything. I'm happy" She smile at her hubby. Yuri look at her confuse, but then he realize. "Wait..you accept her? Really??? She's part of our family now?!" He happily ask his mother who crossed her arm. 

"Yes I did" Mrs Kwon nodded her head. Yuri laugh and pick his wife and spin her around. He was so happy, finally they are a peaceful family. 

"Thank you so much!!!" He kiss her lips making her shock that he will do this in front of Mrs Kwon

"Ya Seobang!!" Jessica stop him and slap his chest. 

"Appa, umma~~ Kiss Kiss!" Krystal walk in and hug her grandma. 

"Aigoo, you shouldn't see them baby, come grandma will give you some snacks" She smile and carry Krystal to the kitchen. 

"Ya Kwon Yul! She saw us kissing!" Jessica blush. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter