New Year and New Love

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The family were still on the bed, hugging each other until Taeyeon came in and saw them. He glared at Yuri and drag him off the bed. "Your ten minutes is over. Lets go" Taeyeon pick Krystal up and handed her to Jessica.

"But I want to stay more" Yuri said wiping his tears. Taeyeon kept his blank face and push him out of the room.

"See you at work" Taeyeon said coldly then slam the door in Yuri's face. Yuri was still dumbfounded. Taeyeon was really fast into kicking him out. He still stood and stare at the door.

Back in the house. Jessica hug her baby and lay there. She kept thinking about Yuri. "Nothing will change. He have to try harder" She mumble then close her eyes.

 

***

 

The next day, Jessica acted as if nothing happen last night and return to her every day routine. When she got to work, Yuri was already there waiting for her with flowers and gifts.

"Jessica. These are for you" He smile and give it to her. Jessica smile back as a thank you. Yuri was going to say something but he got interrupted.

"Good morning Commander Kwon" Hyuna shows up with a wide smile. Yuri  smile back, not knowing what els to say. Hyuna then notice the flowers on Jessica's desk and she got jealous.

"Is today a special day? Why did you bring flowers to your secretary?" She ask Yuri. He was thinking on how to response.

Jessica notice that he was in a tough position and join in on the conversation. "It's nothing. I ask him to buy some flowers since I missed it this morning. I need those flowers to visit my family later" Jessica lied.

"But Commander Kwon always gives you flowers and other gifts. What is really your relationship?" Hyuna ask again suspicious.

" It's nothing. We're just good friends. Go back to work please" Yuri said feeling annoyed and walk into his office.

"Don't think I'll give up on him. Like he said, you two are just good friends. That means I can still have him. Hope you'll be at the party tonight, Jessica" Hyuna smirk.

"Damn. I forgot about the end of the year party tonight!" Jessica mumble. Yeap, it's already the end of December. The end of 2011. Yuri is throwing a party tonight just like any other end of the year party.

 

***

 

The end of the year is near and comes a new year, people at the office were having a great time chilling and hanging out with their co-workers.

Yuri was walking around and thanking everyone for a wonderful year. He then spotted his wife sitting alone at a table near the window. He excuse him self then walk to her, but he was drag back.

Yuri turn around and saw Hyuna. His eyes were lock on her body. Hyuna was wearing a lacy red mini dress, exposing her legs and thighs. She smirk when she saw how lost he was in her body.

"It's been nice working here, care to have a drink with me, Commander Kwon?" Hyuna slowly drags him to a table and have a drink.

Jessica who spotted Yuri coming towards her, was surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter