Fishing Trip

#99, The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Yuri was gone back to Jessica's place to get her clothes and tell Taeyeon they will be staying at his place, Jessica was left alone with his family.

She sat on the single coach watching her daughter who was in her grandfather's arms, playing with her doll. 

She look around a went to the kitchen to see one of the maids. "Hello. Can I have a water bottle?" She ask the middle age woman. 

"Sure Mrs, Jung" The lady smile and give the water to Jessica. As Jessica walk back tot he living room, Mrs Kwon who was in her own office left the door slightly open, therefore Jessica could here the conversation she is having with her friend. 

"Can you believe they trust that girl? I never like her, maybe she's just pretending so Yuri can take care of her. A girl like her couldn't survive with out a rich man. Plus that daughter of her is taking more attention from my husband. That Jessica is too much!" Jessica bite her lips as she listen to Mrs Kwon harsh words about her. 

"Her and her daughter would be living in the gutter if Yuri didn't meet her. What can I say? Jessica is just after my son's money" Having enough Jessica just walk away back to the living room. 

She tried her best to hold her tears and acted as if she never heard anything. At that time, Yuri came with her suit case. "I'm back" He said with a warm smile, walking in her direction. 

"Appa" Krystal got excited and waves her arms for Yuri's attention. He pinch her cheeks and pick the girl up from her grandfather and Yuri sat next to his wife, with their daughter on his lap. 

"Hey, I got everything you ask for." Jessica smile and thank him silently. After Krystal fall asleep, Yuri lay her on his bed and walk to his wife who's putting on some cream in the bathroom. 

"Such a tiring day huh?" Jessica open her eyes to see him back hugging her. "It's alright, you must be tired going back and forth. go sleep early seobang." Jessica turn around and peck his lips. 

It was already very late, Yuri was long asleep however Jessica was wide awake. She kept on thinking on how to tell Mrs Kwon. The woman obviously hates her and Krystal. 

She sigh and snuggle closer to her husband chest. She look over at her baby laying next to Yuri and smile weakly. How she wish to wake up and they could be at peace. 

 

***

 

Yuri yawns, waving his arms. With a smile on his face, he look at the person laying next to him with her back up. Jessica had her tummy facing the bed. He chuckle at her cute snores. 

"Good morning my princess" he peck her ear down to the side of her lips. He was shock when someone poke his . Yuri turning his body over to see Krystal smiling while poking him. 

"And good morning to my little angel" Krystal giggle and climb on to him, sitting on his chest and tapping hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter