A Special Birthday Fic: The Gift

HaeHyuk Fantasy Land

The Gift | HaeHyuk, SJ | AU, Fluff | G |





"Happy birthday, Hae!"

Everyone greeted and sings for me, wishing me a happy birthday and giving gifts, big and small boxes of them. But, why can't i feel happy? Why can't i feel glad about all the things my co-members did for my birthday? Why i feel so much pain in my heart it got totally bruised and scarred right now?

"Stop pouting Hae. Hyuk really looks like he's going to fall off from your shoulders earlier when he greeted you a, well, a lazy Haeppy birthday though. But, that's beside the point is it? It's your birthday, we should partey!" Heechul said, arms locking my neck in a tight hug before kissing me on the cheek and loosening his hug afterwards.

"Well, I--I should sleep too, Hyung. I'm tire--"

"Hep! Don't say that word, Hae! We should go to the 12th floor dorm and dance in the living room to our hearts content!" Heechul stated and drags me out of the 11th floor to go back at our own dorm with the rest of the members except for Hyukjae who were already sleeping on his own room.

And that's bugging him.

Lately, i always see Hyukjae already sleeping in his room, sometimes he didn't get to his radio show with Leeteuk Hyung because he always reasoned out that he had lack of sleep and in need to sleep more. It came too often that i noticed he was getting lazy and sleeps anywhere his body will take him. Like, in the couch or in the floor with a blanket covered on his body.

It was getting unusual. We all have lack of sleep but Hyukjae pays so much attention in sleeping and to sleep some more whenever his body wants to. And that's becoming weird.

And just recently, Hyukjae always like to scold me and starts picking senseless fights against me even though i haven't done anything wrong. Whenever i visit him in his dorm, i always walks out with a pout together with pillows and stuff toys he's throwing at me. One time i asked him about that, he just answered me by simply saying, "I just feel like hitting you, Hae." ---and not even saying sorry for hitting me without any reason whatsoever.


It's creeping me out, knowing there's something's wrong with Hyukjae. Maybe he's feeling something like some sort of terrible illness that he didn't tell me. Well, i'm kind of feeling like, he's you know--pregnant for the symptoms i have seen and noticed. But, for a male to be pregnant, that would be...---sigh.

I've got a feeling that he is though, i know it's impossible. But, noticing the symptoms and the late night cravings of different and weird foods you can never find just anywhere, is really something that hits on the right spot. He's probably pregnant.


And I'm just waiting for Hyukjae to tell him but, okay, i'm waiting impatiently right now. And I can't wait any longer.


...........................


I freed myself slowly on Heechul Hyung's arms to walk with Leeteuk Hyung at the back and started a conversation.

"Hyung, can i skip the celebration? I want to be with Hyukkie." i said, looking at our leader with pleading eyes.

"Nope, Hae. Hyuk needs his rest. He needs all the rest he could get so please, do not disturb him unless he disturbs you." Leeteuk replied, not minding his puppy eyes.

"That's unfair Hyung," I pouted. "Please?" I plead once more, hoping i could get the right answer.

"I said no, Hae. and that's really unfair to Hyukjae too. Do you think making---"

"Teukie, let's go together~!" Kangin Hyung pulled Leeteuk Hyung away from him and started walking together ahead of them.

Hyung~!" I called and sighed after sensing it's not use to shout.


"Hae, just let that monkey go. He'll call you after he wakes up. I'm sure." Heechul advised and i just let my Hyung dragged me back to our dorm.


.....................................


It was a boring celebration after all. All of the couples were together, dancing together and not minding him anymore. It was devastatingly boring without my partner, Hyukkie who's still probably sleeping comfortably in his bed while I was--- my thinkings were interrupted by the buzzing sound of my phone and seeing the message coming from Hyukjae, I immediately called him without even reading the message first.

"Hyukkie, you're awake~" I said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hae~" Hyukjae called lazily. "Get down here. I want you right now."

"Okay. I'll be there." I replied and took off his leave without saying goodbyes to the busy lovebirds inside and head down to the 11th floor dorm.

.................................


"Hyukkie," I called; not switching the lights on and went towards the bed where Hyukjae was lying to.

"Hae," Hyukjae called and gestured me to lay beside him as he taps the side of his bed.

I then laid down and took Hyukjae inside my arms, hugging him real tight and smelling his strawberry scent that i love.

"Hae~ too squishy. The baby might get crushed." Hyukjae told me that made me stop and replayed in my head the word Hyukjae had said: baby. Baby. BABY?!

"W-what are  you talking about, Hyukkie?" I asked, looking at him confusedly.

"What? Nothing," Hyukjae answered and smiled showing his gums out on me.

"Tell me, Hyukkie. Are you....pre--"

"Pregnant? You think so?" He answered amusingly. It makes me confused even more. "Do you really think it's possible for me to get pregnant, Hae?"

"Y-yes, because i know i shoot too well--what?!"

"Silly fish," Hyukjae said, punching my chest lightly.

I then loosened up as i exhaled chuckles from my mouth and kissed Hyukjae's lips after.

"But, what if i am, Hae? What are you going to do? Will you tell me to keep it or...not?" Hyukjae asked, glum.

"I'm not a criminal, Hyukkie. I won't ask you to kill it. I would be the best and proudest dad-to-be if we created little Hyukkie or little Hae, and that's for sure." I answered cheerfully.

Yes. That's true. i want to have kids and if God will answer my prayers every night and make it come true; to make a baby out of love, together with the person you love and then, I will keep the baby at a heartbeat and never leave his side even for a blink. That is my promise  and the vow i made to myself.

"You will?" Hyukjae asked, getting excited.

"Yes." I stated determinedly.

"And you will be.. Hae. You will be."

"I know. Now, where's my gift, Hyukkie?" I asked and kissed Hyukjae's forehead afterwards.

"This," Hyukjae then showed me a picture of a little hand that seems to be a baby's hand and looks at Hyukjae confusedly.

"Hyukkie..."

"Hae, you deserve the greatest gift in the world and i know you have everything you need; i am here with you, your family and Super Junior, of course. But, i guess, this would be the precious gift i will ever give to you aside from my heart, body and soul." Hyukjae stated and it makes me teary just by looking at a baby's hand even though it's just a picture.

And that means...

"Happy Birthday Hae." Hyukjae greeted lively and kissed me passionately, exerting too much passion on it.



    
"Appa~ annyeong haseyo~"

The END>>>>>


A/N: well, this is my bday fic for FIshy~~~! i'm late because it's already past 12 in Korea right now.. hehe... i would like to thank my friend's baby for this... though it's not attractive... i just took that picture out of the blue...and good thing, i made this fic for Hae.. haha... i do believe that it really is the best gift Donghae will ever received, don't you think so? So, Lee Donghae, ME!!!! LOL... haha...



Love isn't Physics to use force... Love is Magical, extra terrestrial, unexplainable and indescribable... No one can explain how Love is... Not even Einstein can explain how to solve Love because there's no computation of how much you love or how less you feel towards someone...

Love is not a word... Love has no meaning unless someone feels the feeling of being in love... the happiness it brought you... the crazy hallucination your mind created for missing that person...the every little thing you noticed and ever single thing you loved about him/her...i guess, that's love.

And the word: I guess is just a hypothesis...there's no conclusions under it... and every Love Experimentation is different towards the others... you can't even compare it to everybody else...because Love is said to be one word and has four letters, but did you know, love bears many meanings depending on the person's feelings?

You may be confused and frowning right now, but as for me, love is...a stupid feeling to feel. Yes. For me, i categorized it as one of my feelings. The one i called stupid for making me crazy, go crazy and super crazy.

A feeling you can't even hide inside your pocket because it's always like to come out and jump to shout out LOVE. A feeling that blocks your mind to think straight; to turn your stomach upside down; to have goosebumps all of a sudden; to get red cheeks; to get shy; to get embarrassed; to stutter; to always look down and can't look up and the very obvious things you do when in love: daydreaming anywehere, everywhere, whenever, whatever.

AYE~! so much for my emo-ing right there...at the corner... sorry...

oh, and i would like to share you something i posted on my wall in FB:



The Day I die...

that's when i'll stop loving these two wonderful Human--err beings that inspires me to make cute, childish and fluffy fanfictions... Eunhyuk/Donghae.. My OTP...my REAL Couple...

HAEppy Birthday to my dearest fishy in the whole wide world...LEE DONGHAE! the king of Nemo Fishes... ^^
Monkey-Anchovy loves you so.. ne? Nomo, nomo chua!!!

Love,

M.G.M.N. - Lee



and the tweet i sent to fishy-fishy:

Mahal kong Donghae,

Maligayang Kaarawan sa iyo at sana bigyan ka ng Panginoon ng lakas at kalusugan...

Trans:

Dear Donghae,

Happy Birthday to you and i hope God will give you strength and health...


And since i can't even write a very long tweet, that's it...lol... i'm being funny, eh? i'm making fun of myself... tsk...
using my native language is definitely unique... hehe...


i hoped you liked my bdayfic!!! thanks for reading in advance!!! ♥


Comments are LOVED!!!

PS: i thought i could make it in exactly 12 sharp but, i finished writing my A/N for 30 minutes straight! lol... ^^ it's 12:04AM right now... need to post~!!!!